Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,160 members, 7,829,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Politicians, Police, NYSC, Others Rate Anambra Poll High - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politicians, Police, NYSC, Others Rate Anambra Poll High (9101 Views)

FG To IPOB: We Won’t Allow You Disrupt Anambra Poll / Mid Term Report : Utomi, Others Rate Sanwo-Olu's Administration High / Anambra Poll: Why Obiano Wants To Hand Over To Me - Soludo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politicians, Police, NYSC, Others Rate Anambra Poll High by Fabulouslouie(m): 8:45am On Nov 08, 2021
Nice one Anambra
Re: Politicians, Police, NYSC, Others Rate Anambra Poll High by anochuko01(m): 8:46am On Nov 08, 2021
HitRun:
Which police rate the election high? The policemen on ground wey dem no pay their 5K feeding allowance, abi na the police ogas wey chop the money?

E go be the police ogas wey chop the money...hehehe! How dem no go rate d election high after dem don bele-full from chopping the poor footsoldeirspolice small small alawee. tongue

That is not to say the election isn't to be highly rated. Infact, from the results, I think the election is largely free and fair despite pockets of irregularities here and there. I am only amused the police are rating elections now.

No police officer would say otherwise regardless of their ranking. They were happy to come, do their job, collect their 5k in peace and return to their family. They election was free because they also played their part marvellously well...

1 Like

Re: Politicians, Police, NYSC, Others Rate Anambra Poll High by saintade01(m): 9:27am On Nov 08, 2021
No doubt at all and some people are still not happy about this because they are enemies of Nigeria's progress.

Kudos to all who made this happen...

President Muhammadu Buhari
The INEC Chairman
The People of Anambra state.

Shame to IPOB and and their online sympathizers.

God bless Nigeria
Re: Politicians, Police, NYSC, Others Rate Anambra Poll High by adioolayi(m): 10:05am On Nov 08, 2021
Security personnel no do well...despite their heavy presence, electoral process was disrupted at an entire Local Government Area ...For me, it's unacceptable
Re: Politicians, Police, NYSC, Others Rate Anambra Poll High by BluntCrazeMan: 10:15am On Nov 08, 2021
I won't rate the performance high..
The BVAS disenfranchised a lot of voters.
They went home angered without casting their votes.
Again,, for the fact that APC rejected the election, then I won't rate it high.
The Election was not accepted by all the stakeholders that are involved.
Re: Politicians, Police, NYSC, Others Rate Anambra Poll High by Bidi123: 1:27pm On Nov 08, 2021
APC your time is up, the East don't want you even Nigerians entirely don't need APC again Adject Poverty Congress.
Re: Politicians, Police, NYSC, Others Rate Anambra Poll High by HitRun(m): 2:30pm On Nov 08, 2021
anochuko01:

No police officer would say otherwise regardless of their ranking. They were happy to come, do their job, collect their 5k in peace and return to their family. They election was free because they also played their part marvellously well...

No police officer you say? How about those police officers who were reported to have not been paid? Was the report a lie?
Re: Politicians, Police, NYSC, Others Rate Anambra Poll High by Artisticity1: 5:59pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ademola47:

National Chairman of All Progressives Congress Alliance (APGA) Chief Victor Oye yesterday led those who commended President Buhari for ensuring that Saturday’s governorship election was credible.

Which one is all progressive Congress alliance again?
I don tire for this country abegi
Re: Politicians, Police, NYSC, Others Rate Anambra Poll High by Ademola47(m): 8:05am On Nov 09, 2021
Artisticity1:

Which one is all progressive Congress alliance again?
I don tire for this country abegi

It should be All Progressive GRAND Alliance (APGA)

(1) (2) (Reply)

SE And SW Nigeria Which Is Greener? / Biafrans On Self Defense photos / Adeosun, Gwarzo Rift: Reps Open Public Hearing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.