Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,563 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets (18415 Views)

“Any Girl Who Asks You For Transport Money Is A Useless Girl” – Pastor Mildred / Feminism In Marriage Is Rubbish – Pastor Mildred Okonkwo (Video) / Bishop Okonkwo – You Can Only Give What You Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets by TMSMedia: 11:45am On Nov 08, 2021
"You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets. You Don't Know Their Sacrifices"- Clergywoman, Mildred Okonkwo

A Nigerian clergywoman, Pastor Mildred Okonkwo has said that people shouldn't be angry when pastors live luxurious lifestyle because according to her, pastors also work hard like every other person in order to live a comfortable lifestyle, IgbereTV reports.

She made this statement during a church service. She said that pastors also sow seed in church just like every other church member. She went on to say that it is therefore wrong for one to get angry at pastors flying jets because such a person who gets angry does not know the sacrifices the pastor made to acquire the private jet.

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-gxITPtly0

https://igberetvnews.com/1405519/cant-angry-pastors-flying-jets-dont-know-sacrifices-clergywoman-mildred-okonkwo-video/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 08, 2021
Who God has bless no man can curse

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets by Nezzjnr: 12:26pm On Nov 08, 2021
So Members that are pumping huge amount of Money into the church no dey make sacrifices ahbi??

Well this is a personal race after all.

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets by Workch: 12:36pm On Nov 08, 2021
What sacrifice has a scammer made?

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets by verybadmouth(m): 12:41pm On Nov 08, 2021
A true man of God will prefer to walk and see his brother fly the plane. That's the kind of love Jesus wants us to portray.

Check my signature for your fastest route to getting your dream job.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets by tutudesz: 12:41pm On Nov 08, 2021
Pastor also sow seed in church undecided So they are free to used their members seed to live a luxurious lifestyle shocked
Just imagine a politician saying I spent to get into that office, so I have the right to be corrupt

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets by ZendayaColeman(f): 12:41pm On Nov 08, 2021
Motivational speakers disguising as men of God everywhere.

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets by DropsMic(m): 12:41pm On Nov 08, 2021

Whoever says he abides in Jesus Christ ought to walk in the same way in which he walked.

Y'all can continue deceiving yourselves

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets by Osiris12: 12:41pm On Nov 08, 2021
Well, I’m not and I never will

2 Likes

Re: Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets by Sonnobax15(m): 12:41pm On Nov 08, 2021
lipsrsealed
Ok,let's assume that we agree to what she said.....But don't you think it's an act of foolishness for a man of God to own a private jet while most of his members are feeding from hand to mouth? undecided

Well,na her source of hustle be that cha..... So I wouldn't expect her to speak against her source of cash out undecided. But you see me,I rather dash my last 1k to the motherless,the less privileged out there than to go donate it to one so-called man of God undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets by StagethemTVee: 12:41pm On Nov 08, 2021
Pastor sows alright but who is signatory to the bank account being sowed into maam? You really miss the point. Is owning or flying a private Jet a priority in ministry when 95% of church members earn below N50000 a month? NDIC recently said over 95% of Nigerians have less than N500,000 naira in their accounts. Jesus exemplified sacrifies and vulnerability when he removed his towel to wash and clean the feet of the disciples. Are we doing same and puting the people first today or we are entering Jaccuzzi first before we remember members. members will be angry na.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets by Youngbucks58(m): 12:42pm On Nov 08, 2021
Lori iro � � �

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets by kiwi007: 12:42pm On Nov 08, 2021
We hear

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets by dlondonbadboy: 12:43pm On Nov 08, 2021
Everyone is a business man. If you like give your money to a pastor who is a human being like you because you feel he is assistant God, na you sabi.

We are all children of God. Your pastor should sow seed to you instead, he won’t die. Your pastor can give you money while you pray for him. Nobody is assistant God, we are all equal before God.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets by Torosk1(m): 12:43pm On Nov 08, 2021
embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets by Righteousness2(m): 12:43pm On Nov 08, 2021
There is nothing wrong with a Man of GOD having a Jet or Flying a Jet.

What Really Matters is the Motive behind owning it. Is it for the Soul winning? Is it for Kingdom advancement? Is it for Show? Is it to Show that you have arrived?

A Jet is a Means of movement. A Servant who is about GOD'S Business of soul winning and has the capacity to own one should go for it.

But you must beware of Pride , Vanity, etc.
Never allow the things of the earth Control you in any way. They all are Vanities and have nothing to do with our lives in Eternity.

Control them. Threat them with Light Hands. Own them. Don't let them Control or own you.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets by rattlesnake(m): 12:43pm On Nov 08, 2021
na wa
Re: Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets by paulolee(m): 12:44pm On Nov 08, 2021
all I know is dt assuming Jesus decided to come during dis our time, he wont be happy with such pastors n he would criticize them..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets by Jayrockk: 12:44pm On Nov 08, 2021
Louder!!
Re: Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets by Psalmistproject: 12:44pm On Nov 08, 2021
Oh!!

What sacrifice??

And Jesus said, "if you love me, feed my sheep".

If the church decides to buy you a private jet, that's ok. But if for the lame reason to propagate the gospel, you go and purchase private jet with money offered to God by the congregation then watch it, for surely grace will soon leave that church.

The people are the church, priority must be for the welfare of the people.

How do you feel looking and living far better than the people you are telling to trust God in their poverty??

6 Likes

Re: Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets by Homdaz: 12:45pm On Nov 08, 2021
Nezzjnr:
So Members that are pumping huge amount of Money into the church no dey make sacrifices ahbi??

Well this is a personal race after all.

1 Like

Re: Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets by medexico(m): 12:45pm On Nov 08, 2021
Ok
Re: Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets by Ibkhaleel: 12:45pm On Nov 08, 2021
The church and fraud... 5&6

Christianity and deception 5&6

5 Likes

Re: Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets by Yankiss(m): 12:45pm On Nov 08, 2021
Are these pastors being Christlike? Did Christ use the comfort of his followers to live the best luxury life of his time? Didnt Christ work hard? He was humble and maintained strict discipline all his eventful life, lived for the poor and down-trodden. Let us emulate Christ as Christians, it would be more profitable and fruitful.

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets by Balistic4: 12:45pm On Nov 08, 2021
lol grin

and the congregation did not make any sacrifice awon Kanayo O Kanayo

it can't pain me or make me angry to see them flying first class or their own private jet cause it is non of my business though, neither is it my money.

I've told myself that as long as I am still average or slightly above average, my tithe goes to my family and those around me that need help. My tithe will go to church when I'm above average and everyone around me is above average and are good on their own

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets by GboyegaD(m): 12:46pm On Nov 08, 2021
When some people get the privilege to hold a microphone, they say things they don't mean to. I would have thought she will talk about why they needed a jet.

4 Likes

Re: Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets by LordGuru1: 12:46pm On Nov 08, 2021
Like if you support being faithful to one's Spouse.

Satan has deceived most of the World through TV, Music and mainstream Media to trivialize Sex as ordinary, that is why the World is upside down today.
Bitter Truth for those that Love Truth:
Sex=Marriage.

5 Likes

Re: Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets by marsup: 12:47pm On Nov 08, 2021
Are women supposed to be pastors? Just asking for a friend.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets by Jayrockk: 12:47pm On Nov 08, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Ok,let's assume that we agree to what she said.....But don't you think it's an act of foolishness for a man of God to own a private jet while most of his members are feeding from hand to mouth? undecided

Well,na her source of hustle be that cha..... So I wouldn't expect her to speak against her source of cash out undecided. But you see me,I rather dash my last 1k to the motherless,the less privileged out there than to go donate it to one so-called man of God undecided
and who told you they're not giving to the less privileged?
Re: Mildred Okonkwo: You Can't Be Angry At Pastors Flying Jets by TheKingIsHere: 12:48pm On Nov 08, 2021
She has a valid point though.

Some pastors go through hell when they start, so why complain when they are flying in private jet?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Samuel Uche Accuses Buhari Of Plans To Islamise Nigeria / Reply Kukah With Facts, Not Attacks - Joseph Hayab, CAN Boss Tells FG / What They Don't Tell You About Atheism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.