Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

What Can You Say About Hertfordshire University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Can You Say About Hertfordshire University (1575 Views)

Can You Say This In Pure English Language? / Things Caucasians Say About Nigerians / I'm Confused, Where Do I Go: Hertfordshire, Coventry Or Bournemouth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Can You Say About Hertfordshire University by funmisegun: 5:42pm On Jul 25, 2007
Hi guys,

I just got an offer to study MA Human Resource Manangement at hertfordshire university but i don't really know how good the university is.
Can you guys please help me out ?
Re: What Can You Say About Hertfordshire University by naijacutee(f): 9:30pm On Jul 25, 2007
Um, the University is allright. There have been HUGE changes over the past few years, with million pound libraries etc BUT the town is a total load of crap. Luckily for you, it's close to London, St.Albans and Welwyn Garden City. Saying that, it is an excellent place to get an education if all you're interested in doing is studying, and nothing more. If you want a social life, then don't come here. There are only 2 clubs in Hatfield, both are at the town centre, within 5metres of each other. (One of them is an upstairs flat or something.) The next closest club is Batchwood, which is located in the next town, St.Albans.

(1) (Reply)

Neco Nov/dec 2008 Results? / Over 300 Lecturers Sacked From Oou Today / Uniport Lecturers Threaten To Go On Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.