Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,300 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Women!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women!! (1052 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women!! by tonak(m): 1:06pm On Nov 08, 2021
My ex wife will be speaking at a singles program with the title romance and finance. I wonder what she will be talking about. I probably should attend in disguise. I just want to know how she thinks now. Same woman that gave me hell for almost 10 years. Same woman that was never satisfied even though I gave her my all. Same woman that constantly compared me to other men. I just wonder. Though I'm remarried with a son . I really would love to know. Same woman who had no ish going about with other men even while married. She's now a committed sister in a church in this Lagos and a lead speaker in a conference . What will she be teaching the attendees. I should attend.

3 Likes

Re: Women!! by thorpido(m): 1:11pm On Nov 08, 2021
If you weren't providing enough,then one of her key statements should be the financial responsibilities of the man in the home.

....singing no romance without finance.

2 Likes

Re: Women!! by chatinent: 1:13pm On Nov 08, 2021
I don't think she is going to preach you. She'll likely preach the mistakes she made during her youthful exuberant age.

3 Likes

Re: Women!! by tonak(m): 1:43pm On Nov 08, 2021
I did my best o. Trained her in school, bought a car for her, supported her parents, paid their rent sometimes, supported the siblings too. My house was a mecca for them. Even bought a bus for the dad for transportation. But she wanted more. God knows if I had the means to do more I would have. She wanted the big life, ikoyi, VI life, the big babe life. Well, after the separation she lived it for a while, driving Prado, latest cars etc but nowadays she's so humble. The humility in her voice these days ehn. No more Prado, no more Honda SUV.
Life. Now it's every day church and posting #whatgodcannotdodoesnotexist

4 Likes

Re: Women!! by Sonnobax15(m): 3:02pm On Nov 08, 2021
lipsrsealed
She go don change now
Re: Women!! by Kobojunkie: 4:25pm On Nov 08, 2021
tonak:

Though I'm remarried with a son . I really would love to know. Same woman who had no ish going about with other men even while married. She's now a committed sister in a church in this Lagos and a lead speaker in a conference . What will she be teaching the attendees. I should attend.
Let it go! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Women!! by mejai(m): 4:36pm On Nov 08, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Let it go! undecided
End of discussion.
Don't go and start falling in love o. Next thing, one for the road and boom, una don start.

1 Like

Re: Women!! by Mryacks: 5:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
tonak:
My ex wife will be speaking at a singles program with the title romance and finance. I wonder what she will be talking about. I probably should attend in disguise. I just want to know how she thinks now. Same woman that gave me hell for almost 10 years. Same woman that was never satisfied even though I gave her my all. Same woman that constantly compared me to other men. I just wonder. Though I'm remarried with a son . I really would love to know. Same woman who had no ish going about with other men even while married. She's now a committed sister in a church in this Lagos and a lead speaker in a conference . What will she be teaching the attendees. I should attend.

She is in the best position to speak based on her own experiences...hopefully she has changed for the better though angry

2 Likes

Re: Women!! by Klass99(f): 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2021
Re: Women!! by Mariangeles(f): 5:38pm On Nov 08, 2021
tonak:

It is either you still love her or you resent her, otherwise, you would not know or care what she does with her life.
Either way, you harbour some feelings towards her which you need to let go for your own peace of mind.

6 Likes

Re: Women!! by Magnoliaa(f): 5:41pm On Nov 08, 2021
Mtcheeewww.

1 Like

Re: Women!! by Magnoliaa(f): 5:50pm On Nov 08, 2021
I would really love to see that lady's transformation. It's been over ten years. You expect her to remain the same all this time?

4 Likes

Re: Women!! by tonak(m): 6:06pm On Nov 08, 2021
mejai:

End of discussion.
Don't go and start falling in love o. Next thing, one for the road and boom, una don start.

No Na!!

I'm married now with a kid and very loyal to my woman.

1 Like

Re: Women!! by tonak(m): 6:15pm On Nov 08, 2021
Klass99:

For some reason I can't explain your first sentence cracked me up real good. I am still smiling as I type this.

I am a flawed and imperfect being, but that doesn't stop me from sharing the valuable lessons learnt or the good things of life with others, to help them along in their journey.

She may just share some of the mistakes she made, the do's and don'ts of dating, marriage relationship, investments etc. Don't write her off completely because of your negative experience with her. Some young girls who attend may actually benefit something from her session.

I think I vaguely recall your story. Is this the same ex wife who came back to plead after the first time she walked away, right? You first shared this tale more than 6 or 7 years ago, right?

You are right. Apparently she thinks marriage/relationship is a game. She actually told someone that she was some how hoping we'd get back together until she realised I was married and with a kid too. I do not resent her, I actually do wish her well. She has apologised to me and all is well. I still send monthly allowance for the sake of my son and school fees. Last week she called me to come and take my son for the weekend. He was with me from Thursday till Sunday evening and it was beautiful. I just curious to hear her speak.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women!! by tonak(m): 6:17pm On Nov 08, 2021
Magnoliaa:
I would really love to see that lady's transformation. It's been over ten years. You expect her to remain the same all this time?

5 years
Re: Women!! by Biglittlelois(f): 6:33pm On Nov 08, 2021
Op, why do you care so much? You are still bothered enough to want to disguise just to attend? You are not over her? Let it go, you are married with a son, her lifestyle right now shouldn't be your concern, she has moved on,

BTW, if you did all you said you did for her, she wouldn't have left, so stop all this sob stories, of course you'd paint her bad while you were the saint that never did wrong.

6 Likes

Re: Women!! by DontBullshitMe: 6:40pm On Nov 08, 2021
You sound pained.

Move the fuçk on. Mo'fuçker.

4 Likes

Re: Women!! by Preciousppearl(f): 6:49pm On Nov 08, 2021
U do really have time to think so much about an ex.

2 Likes

Re: Women!! by sisisioge: 7:56pm On Nov 08, 2021
grin grin

She might have changed and have plenty to share....great people learn from experience.

2 Likes

Re: Women!! by Klass99(f): 8:46pm On Nov 08, 2021
Re: Women!! by TheeDetective: 8:58pm On Nov 08, 2021
@Op; why not mind your own business now that you are married to another person? undecided Why are you still this pained about your ex? undecided You’ve made yourself look like you had no fault in the breakdown of the relationship between you and your ex. You have painted your ex as a terrible person forgetting that if we call your ex here now to tell us her side of the story, we’ll learn about all the terrible things you did to her as well. But now, because she is not here to defend herself, you are saying all this terrible things about your ex. You have also made yourself look like a saint without telling us your own fault and your contribution to the breakdown of the relationship between you and your ex.

I’m sure if your current wife knows that you are planning to attend a program organised by your ex; she’ll not be too pleased or happy about your attendance. I say it again; face your new family and leave your ex alone. ENOUGH SAID.

4 Likes

Re: Women!! by debbydams(f): 11:14pm On Nov 08, 2021
tonak:
I did my best o. Trained her in school, bought a car for her, supported her parents, paid their rent sometimes, supported the siblings too. My house was a mecca for them. Even bought a bus for the dad for transportation. But she wanted more. God knows if I had the means to do more I would have. She wanted the big life, ikoyi, VI life, the big babe life. Well, after the separation she lived it for a while, driving Prado, latest cars etc but nowadays she's so humble. The humility in her voice these days ehn. No more Prado, no more Honda SUV.
hmmm
Re: Women!! by stacyadams: 11:16pm On Nov 08, 2021
tonak:

Hahaha ur last statement sha
Re: Women!! by stacyadams: 11:19pm On Nov 08, 2021
tonak:

You are right. Apparently she thinks marriage/relationship is a game. She actually told someone that she was some how hoping we'd get back together until she realised I was married and with a kid too. I do not resent her, I actually do wish her well. She has apologised to me and all is well. I still send monthly allowance for the sake of my son and school fees. Last week she called me to come and take my son for the weekend. He was with me from Thursday till Sunday evening and it was beautiful. I just curious to hear her speak.
angry angry in case u decide to go ,I go tag along I wan hear wetin she go tell this our females wey no d hear word

2 Likes

Re: Women!! by Fathai(m): 12:47am On Nov 09, 2021
Mryacks:

She is in the best position to speak based on her own experiences...hopefully she has changed for the better though angry
shut up..and don't be a simp. Who told you that a leopard change its spot.
Re: Women!! by Nobody: 1:05am On Nov 09, 2021
Mariangeles:

It is either you still love her or you resent her, otherwise, you would not know or care what she does with her life.
Either way, you harbour some feelings towards her which you need to let go for your own peace of mind.

An ex-wife or ex-husband will always be in your mind no matter what, It's not something you can let go easily my sister. No be boyfriend / girlfriend relationship. You will always have soft spot for your ex-wife. So feelings still dey, albeit still very angry.

1 Like

Re: Women!! by Nobody: 1:17am On Nov 09, 2021
Biglittlelois:
Op, why do you care so much? You are still bothered enough to want to disguise just to attend? You are not over her? Let it go, you are married with a son, her lifestyle right now shouldn't be your concern, she has moved on,

BTW, if you did all you said you did for her, she wouldn't have left, so stop all this sob stories, of course you'd paint her bad while you were the saint that never did wrong.

Why are you so angry though? grin
Re: Women!! by cayorday89(m): 1:57am On Nov 09, 2021
tonak:
She must have learnt her lessons and it could also be the other way round that not been able to sustain that life style made her focus on church for succor. One thing is certain though, she will give a great lecture that will impact the attendees.
One or two request from me, please go and update us on the keynotes of her speech, we could have one or two to learn also considering all that you did for her. And if she does impress you, please walk up to her and give her the thumbs up.

2 Likes

Re: Women!! by Biglittlelois(f): 9:59am On Nov 10, 2021
truthsayer009:

Why are you so angry though? grin

Clearly you must have physically seen me fuming and turning red in the face in your dreams correct?

3 Likes

Re: Women!! by frozen70(f): 7:00am On Nov 11, 2021
tonak:

You need to attend and gain one or two things too

(1) (Reply)

Misunderstanding Last Night ! / The Obama-clinton-brangelina Family Tree / Advice Please!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.