Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,515 members, 7,854,206 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 12:27 PM

Cambridge University Students Strip Naked For Racy Calendar Photoshoot (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Cambridge University Students Strip Naked For Racy Calendar Photoshoot (Photos) (5286 Views)

Students Strip Kogi University Lecturer Accused Of Sexual Harassment / Cambridge University Disassociates Itself From David Hundeyin, Onyeka Nwelie / Nigerian, Oyin Olukotun, Graduates With First Class From Cambridge University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cambridge University Students Strip Naked For Racy Calendar Photoshoot (Photos) by RoyalBoutique(m): 8:36am On Nov 09, 2021
potent5:
Them take mkpụrụ mmiri before the shoot? grin

Hahaha

grin
Re: Cambridge University Students Strip Naked For Racy Calendar Photoshoot (Photos) by facebooksaller: 8:37am On Nov 09, 2021
i need urgent buy @cool rate

Re: Cambridge University Students Strip Naked For Racy Calendar Photoshoot (Photos) by RoyalBoutique(m): 8:38am On Nov 09, 2021
Slayar:
This is the problem with Nigeria,because Cambridge did it ...that makes it right?

Why must the white man be our moral compass?

N.B: I am not arguing for or against expelling the girl.My arguememt is that why must the white man be our moral compass?

When you leave the God of your ancestors and worship the God of a white man, what did you expect would happen to your mentality?

Jesus is a dead white man

Prophet Muhammad is also a dead white man.

And you're a black man.
Re: Cambridge University Students Strip Naked For Racy Calendar Photoshoot (Photos) by 9japride(m): 9:14am On Nov 09, 2021
There is nothing naked about this picture, since vital organs are not shown. If you want to do something, do it well.
Re: Cambridge University Students Strip Naked For Racy Calendar Photoshoot (Photos) by BigDawsNet: 9:36am On Nov 09, 2021
Wonderful
Re: Cambridge University Students Strip Naked For Racy Calendar Photoshoot (Photos) by Nobody: 10:17am On Nov 09, 2021
potent5:
Them take mkpụrụ mmiri before the shoot? grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Cambridge University Students Strip Naked For Racy Calendar Photoshoot (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 09, 2021
Slayar:
This is the problem with Nigeria,because Cambridge did it ...that makes it right?

Why must the white man be our moral compass?

N.B: I am not arguing for or against expelling the girl.My arguememt is that why must the white man be our moral compass?
Just like the way the FOOLISH BLACKS use ENGLISH LANGUAGE phonetics to measure and grade someone's smartness and Intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Cambridge University Students Strip Naked For Racy Calendar Photoshoot (Photos) by SniperSmurf(m): 10:51am On Nov 09, 2021
Double0h7:
What's going on here? Did they photoshop boobs on this guy?
Na hermaphroditic structure cheesy

Meanwhile e sweet me as I no see black people for there
Re: Cambridge University Students Strip Naked For Racy Calendar Photoshoot (Photos) by bluatlantic: 11:01am On Nov 09, 2021
“Skill and confidence are an unconquered army, and then success is sure”. It doesn't look right because the whites did it. It looks that way cause you can see the defiance and undying commitment in their eyes, Our Company consists of creative staff that come up with unorthodox and creative solutions daily since we are in the business of Hospitality, Confidence and Skill help not only in a pitch but in task execution that in the end you earn your respect. These are the two most deserving skillsets at Blu Atlantic Hotel a Hotel with based in a competitive space as a hotel in Lekki Phase 1 Lagos. But besides that the image contains enough Nudity to provoke a reaction, but if you look in their eyes they sure know that and are aware but for you to feel uncomfortable is to boldly say you are not the intended audience.

Re: Cambridge University Students Strip Naked For Racy Calendar Photoshoot (Photos) by Nicholas2a: 11:47am On Nov 09, 2021
Another garden of Eden.
Re: Cambridge University Students Strip Naked For Racy Calendar Photoshoot (Photos) by Strugglingman: 1:14pm On Nov 09, 2021
Competence5050:
Do this in Nigeria University and you should know the results...
Nigerians are hypocrites
Re: Cambridge University Students Strip Naked For Racy Calendar Photoshoot (Photos) by Strugglingman: 1:15pm On Nov 09, 2021
Treasure17:
Very unnecessary.
their body ....their life
Re: Cambridge University Students Strip Naked For Racy Calendar Photoshoot (Photos) by Strugglingman: 1:15pm On Nov 09, 2021
Kirkman:
In the last days, good will be called evil and evil called good. Isaiah 5:20.
how is this evil

1 Like

Re: Cambridge University Students Strip Naked For Racy Calendar Photoshoot (Photos) by Strugglingman: 1:17pm On Nov 09, 2021
blingxx:
The fat guy holding a ball in the last picture ..are those boobs I'm seeing?
its a medical condition called "Gynecomastia"

1 Like

Re: Cambridge University Students Strip Naked For Racy Calendar Photoshoot (Photos) by Harrykn: 3:41pm On Nov 09, 2021
What is going on....
Mek my school adopt this style too, e get Wetin I wan confirm
Re: Cambridge University Students Strip Naked For Racy Calendar Photoshoot (Photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 09, 2021
No black team member huh okay.
Re: Cambridge University Students Strip Naked For Racy Calendar Photoshoot (Photos) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 09, 2021
I no see anything oh
Re: Cambridge University Students Strip Naked For Racy Calendar Photoshoot (Photos) by Tedpgrass: 6:36pm On Nov 09, 2021
That's my friend's son over there!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Classy Response From Prof Uju Ayu To A Twitter Poster / Chrisland School Lekki And The Bane Of Immorality. / Check Jamb Registration Template For 2017/18

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.