Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,228 members, 7,846,065 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

The Judiciary System Of Nigeria Is Corrupt And Confused. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Judiciary System Of Nigeria Is Corrupt And Confused. (193 Views)

'CJN Suspension Is A Coup Against The Judiciary' - Nigerian Bar Association / Shina Peller: 'Atiku Is Corrupt, Buhari Is 100% Better Than Atiku' / 'The IG Is Corrupt & A Thief' — Mobile Policemen During Protest In Maiduguri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Judiciary System Of Nigeria Is Corrupt And Confused. by ukwenjimmy: 8:00pm On Nov 08, 2021
When I had the judgment passed on Maina the former pension boss today I began to wonder which country is this and which kind of constitution the Judiciary are using.

He the former pension boss was sentence to 8 years imprisoment for embezzling over 2 billion naira.

Remember some few years ago the former governor of Taraba state Jolly Nyame and former governor of Plateau state Joshua diraye were sentence to 14 years and 10 years respectively for misappropriation of 1.5 billion naira each NOT embezzlement. Why will they spent more years in prison for misappropriation while someone who embezzles spend less year. This is totally wrong. How do you think nairalanders. I'm not supporting those who misappropriate o, don't get me wrong.

(1) (Reply)

How Countries Deal With Debt / NANS Threatens To Shut Down Nigeria Over Fg's Planned Subsidy Removal / 50 Students Benefits From Senator Tolu Odebiyi Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.