Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,385 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos (34295 Views)

Lagos4Lagos Movement May Surprise APC In 2023 – Bishop Funsho Awe / Photos Of The Formal Declaration Of The Lagos4Lagos Movement For The PDP / 2023: Dokpesi Says He Will Support Tinubu Because They Are Childhood Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos by Penguin2: 10:45am On Nov 09, 2021
Solatium:

it is good to see you making permutations about Lagos and South West politics.
But you all went AWOL when Anambra election was about taking place.

Go and sort your regional problems,we are please with Tinubu leadership,Let Abaribe,Nnamani,Ngige,Peter obi or any notable Igbo give you a political direction first before you start running your mouth as political expert
grin

We didn’t have time to analyze Anambra Elections with you guys because we already knew the outcome.

The only thing we cared to tell you guys was that APC will never win in Anambra not especially when they have Andy Uba as candidates.

But you lots believed what you believed.

And hey, Ndigbo do not need any single individual to give us political direction because we don’t play baba sope politics down here.

We make decisions together, rich or poor, young or old.

Anambra is clear instance just like other previous elections both national and local.
Re: 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 10:48am On Nov 09, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
The beginning of the end for Tinubu is about to start
Tinubu is a criminal
Re: 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 09, 2021
Terrence99:

If you are Igbo, may you never amount to anything in life.

See the Biafran pig here

Deception and fraud is their way.
Re: 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos by Abdoolbuster: 11:18am On Nov 09, 2021
Penguin2:
It’s good to see PDP finally making some reasonable moves in Lagos for once.

Disenchantment is growing against Tinubu’s grip on Lagos and time is coming for him to be dislodged.

My advise to PDP is, after getting the Lagos4Lagos group to join the party...

The next step would be to woo Ambode into the party to come complete his tenure.

The third step is to ensure Igbo voters of their protection during elections and you will see them in their thousands come out to vote PDP in solidarity.

If these things can be done, then not even Tinubu’s agberos can save him from losing Lagos in 2023.

#FingerCrossed

As usual, you just have to play the ethnic card

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos by adelaja70(m): 11:23am On Nov 09, 2021
[quote author=Greenback post=107457467][/quote]
Keedu!... See as you handsome like lagido.
Re: 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos by Solatium(m): 11:33am On Nov 09, 2021
Penguin2:

We didn’t have time to analyze Anambra Elections with you guys because we already knew the outcome.

The only thing we cared to tell you guys was that APC will never win in Anambra not especially when they have Andy Uba as candidates.

And hey, Ndigbo do not need any single individual to give us political direction because we don’t play baba sope politics down here.

Anambra is clear instance just like other previous elections both national and local.

I have said here time's without number that Igbo hatred towards other regions will ruin them as it's been ruining them since 1966 coup.

You believe everyone is APC abi? even if we are APC is Andy Uba from the Yoruba clan? is he representing the people of Oke ogun ati the Senate? Igbos are ¼ wise and ¾ stupid,you are cutting your nose to spite your face.

And lastly,you don't believe in bàbá sope politics, but you all Queue behind one albino Fendi wearing boy that loves prostitute, isn't that weird? You discard the wisdom of an elder and swallow the gragra of a Yahoo boy masquerading as freedom fighter.
No worry,na there una go dey when Tinubu become president,do finish carry give Aboki and after 16yrs the ijaws or Yorùbá go use the Southern geopolitical zones slot. grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 09, 2021
Solatium:

it is good to see you making permutations about Lagos and South West politics.
But you all went AWOL when Anambra election was about taking place.

Go and sort your regional problems,we are please with Tinubu leadership,Let Abaribe,Nnamani,Ngige,Peter obi or any notable Igbo give you a political direction first before you start running your mouth as political expert
grin

Very childish comment from you. he made a statement can't you not analyze devoid of insults and bigotry.
Re: 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos by Solatium(m): 11:57am On Nov 09, 2021
obynzo:

Very childish comment from you. he made a statement can't you not analyze devoid of insults and bigotry.

This one mo be statement? so e dey pain una? i just said the Truth,go and sort your regional problems and leave south westerners with theirs grin

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos by Gt321(m): 12:10pm On Nov 09, 2021
seunmsg:
Gathering of clowns with no political relevance. Iya lema banibe as usual.

Your will die with this bastard mentality
Re: 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos by softwareman(m): 12:52pm On Nov 09, 2021
Terrence99:

You Igbos have always been slaves to the North.
Azikiwe served Balewa
Ekwueme served shagari
Ugoh attempted serving Othman Tofa
obi begged to serve Atiku
Facts. Verifiable facts. And come 2023 , they still will. PATHETIC!!

1 Like

Re: 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos by Okhuadams(m): 12:57pm On Nov 09, 2021
plaindealer:
2023: Dokpesi Leads PDP Delegates To Meet APC Group

https://www.thecable.ng/2023-dokpesi-leads-pdp-delegates-to-meet-apc-group/amp
As Apga is to Anambra so also APC Is to Lagos

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos by oyatz(m): 1:14pm On Nov 09, 2021
Penguin2:

Disenchantment is growing against Tinubu’s grip on Lagos and time is coming for him to be dislodged.

The next step would be to woo Ambode into the party to come complete his tenure.

The third step is to ensure Igbo voters of their protection during elections and you will see them in their thousands come out to vote PDP in solidarity.

If these things can be done, then not even Tinubu’s agberos can save him from losing Lagos in 2023.

#FingerCrossed

So, who do you think will win the 2023 Governorship election in Lagos?

(a) Gov Babajide Sanwo-Olu
(b) Mr AbdulAzeez Olajide Adeniran
Re: 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos by oyatz(m): 1:23pm On Nov 09, 2021
Penguin2:

Wait until Ambode is PDP candidate.

The 2023 election is about 16 months away. Ambode as a private citizen (in constrast to Ambode as a sitting Governor) joining the party just to clinch the party's ticket will cause dissaffection within the PDP that will further distabilize the party.

In Lagos, the PDP will find it difficult to win and it will be more difficult if Tinubu or any other Yoruba politician is the presidential Flag bearer of the APC.
Re: 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos by Penguin2: 1:29pm On Nov 09, 2021
oyatz:

So, who do you think will win the 2023 Governorship election in Lagos?

(a) Gov Babajide Sanwo-Olu
(b) Mr AbdulAzeez Olajide Adeniran

First of all, i must commend you for stopping to insult me as you were used to doing.

With that said, I can’t tell who will win between the two because we are not even sure that Olajide Adeniran would be PDP’s candidate in 2023.
Re: 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos by Penguin2: 1:32pm On Nov 09, 2021
oyatz:

The 2023 election is about 16 months away. Ambode as a private citizen (in constrast to Ambode as a sitting Governor) joining the party just to clinch the party's ticket will cause dissaffection within the PDP that will further distabilize the party.

In Lagos, the PDP will find it difficult to win and it will be more difficult if Tinubu or any other Yoruba politician is the presidential Flag bearer of the APC.

Do you think PDP is just going to pull Ambode from nowhere and hand him the ticket without negotiation?

It is going to be a product of consensus after intense negotiations which would forestall any bad blood in the party as the elections approach.

If anything, PDP has demonstrated that they are expert consensus builders.
Re: 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos by oyatz(m): 1:35pm On Nov 09, 2021
oyekola:

Hate is keeping you away from your happiness. See your analysis over the downfall of a man that doesn't know you.

Shame!

Penguin2, BKay, MrVitalis,PrinceOfLagos, NnwanyiOgwashi and many young S/East people on Nairaland for some unclear reasons consider Tinubu their greatest enemy

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos by Johnnoo(m): 1:37pm On Nov 09, 2021
Uncle Ray, this is a futile thrashing, to be honest
Re: 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos by Echoban: 1:47pm On Nov 09, 2021
Penguin2:

#FingerCrossed

Start arranging ur bags. U and that ur ungrateful ipob are leaving Lagos anytime soon.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos by oyatz(m): 2:07pm On Nov 09, 2021
Penguin2:

First of all, i must commend you for stopping to insult me as you were used to doing.

With that said, I can’t tell who will win between the two because we are not even sure that Olajide Adeniran would be PDP’s candidate in 2023.

Insult you ke?

Can you please post any thread where i insulted you.

I don't insult peole on online because i don't take most of the information here very serious or personal.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos by dapolaw(m): 3:10pm On Nov 09, 2021
I am a Lagosian, Tinubu laid the foundation of the mondern and mega Lagos...

Eko oni baje jor.

Greenback:

Guy please let's be truthful o...
Post 1999 development in Lagos state was done by Fashola o!!!
I'm a lagosian... are you a lagosian?
Re: 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos by fyneguy: 3:29pm On Nov 09, 2021
Penguin2:

#FingerCrossed

Lol You don't understand Lagos politics. The bulk of the votes comes from organized groups who converge and move to the polling centers to vote. It's a formidable structure. I figured this out in 2007. I saw it again in 2011, 2015, and 2019.

The only politician that slightly weakened the structure was Obanikoro and he is back with them.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos by oyatainer(m): 4:30pm On Nov 09, 2021
Penguin2:

South East is the worst when it comes to that bro. You vote blindly regardless of who the contestant is.

I have served as electoral officer in South East and I know what they do there.

Election results can never be 92% to % in South West no matter how influential a contestant of party is. Election results in South West can never be more than 70/40, 60/40.

Yours is like headless fowl that face anywhere belle face

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos by PentiumPro(f): 4:44pm On Nov 09, 2021
Penguin2:

Wait until Amobode is PDP candidate.

Tinubu made ambode and most of those clowns in Lagos4Lagos are embattled Tinubu boys looking for his recognition again.

The day Yorubas decides to return Ibo hatred for them inside that Lagos…the day igbos will know that the closest Ibo speaking town to lagos is over 600 kilometers away.

Stop fetching for trouble away from home

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos by PentiumPro(f): 4:50pm On Nov 09, 2021
Abdoolbuster:

As usual, you just have to play the ethnic card

What else? See the way he made it look like igbos will always work against APC in Lagos
Re: 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos by quickberry(m): 5:20pm On Nov 09, 2021
Penguin2:

Wait until Amobode is PDP candidate.

He will not get up to 50,000 votes, that I can assure u. grin
Re: 2023: Dokpesi Meets Lagos4Lagos APC Group In Lagos by sangresan(m): 6:09pm On Nov 09, 2021
Penguin2:

#FingerCrossed

Why not nominate your own father to contest against Sanwo Olu so that we can put your hypothesis to the test?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenneth Okonkwo Tackles El-rufai Over Assassination Of Kaduna LP Woman Leader / Oyegun: Buhari May Appoint Non-APC Members As Ministers / Keep Quiet! Ex-Militants Tell Edwin Clark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.