Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:40 AM

Ademola Adeleke Visits Oyinlola, Former Osun Governor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ademola Adeleke Visits Oyinlola, Former Osun Governor (27425 Views)

Former Osun Officials Return Government Vehicles After Adeleke’s Warning / Adeleke Visits DSS Headquarters Over Withdrawal Of Personnel / Senator Ademola Adeleke Visits Dino Melaye (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ademola Adeleke Visits Oyinlola, Former Osun Governor by Jostoman: 11:27am On Nov 09, 2021
Just watch by next week now their governor in Osun will run to visit Jagaban in Lagos
Re: Ademola Adeleke Visits Oyinlola, Former Osun Governor by trippleKAY(m): 11:47am On Nov 09, 2021
The Adeleke's
I jus love this man sha....
Re: Ademola Adeleke Visits Oyinlola, Former Osun Governor by Basicend: 11:55am On Nov 09, 2021
zoedew:
This fellow again! Truant and F9 parallel in school. He should post his CV online for a public assessment. He has not provided evidence of having done well for himself. Not a credible candidate.

Well I don't like him. . But he has been successful financially . . And that supercedes academic grades. .

Bro no be book we go chop o. Academic prowess has little say when it comes to success in life activities.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Visits Oyinlola, Former Osun Governor by ThatFairGuy: 12:12pm On Nov 09, 2021
You and your candidate are JOKES[s]
Johnnyessence:
WHEN GOD SAYS YES!!
WHO CAN SAY NO
DAVID Danced to appreciate GOD because he knows that he is a Winner.
Senator Ademola Adaleke,please dance more to appreciate Almighty God.
Imole Osun, you are a Winner.
Every Divider sent to destroy/frustrate you shall fail woefully.
Your joy shall never become sorrow.
Ní Ọ̀SUN yìí
ÌMỌ́LẸ̀ sì máa tàn niii.
Ódi Dandan!!!
[/s]
Re: Ademola Adeleke Visits Oyinlola, Former Osun Governor by Solatium(m): 12:12pm On Nov 09, 2021
ChiefSosa:
This man has so much built attention around him, especially being affiliated with Davido. Most people didn't/don't know him and will probably vote him because he's related to Davido. We just hope that he doesn't mess up, with the so much attention he has built around him!
P.s. that his blue cloth is not even doing justice to him. It makes his man-boobs more revealing lol

Yinmu,there is no polling unit on Social media,the real voters are those old people living in village's, hamlet's,cities and towns who 85% of them have never Heard of Davido grin
Re: Ademola Adeleke Visits Oyinlola, Former Osun Governor by ThatFairGuy: 12:17pm On Nov 09, 2021
Sentiment apart, you've spoken very well
olabodejinad:

I am not a supporters of either political parties but your comment really is silly. Dancing for God Also Twerking for God abi Cos I've seen him twerk. What I think he is is just an opportunist rich lout who is feeling entitled to a post he's not qualified for. I bet you if not for the death of Isiaka, Adenoma would have died in obscurity
Re: Ademola Adeleke Visits Oyinlola, Former Osun Governor by ThatFairGuy: 12:19pm On Nov 09, 2021
Nothing upstairs just as your candidate angry
Johnnyessence:
baba iyalaya gbogbo yin ti wolu. You won’t have peace on his governorship candidacy. Imole de okunkun parada ni gbogbo ipinle Osun . His government will emerge in 2022. Just stay tuned.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Visits Oyinlola, Former Osun Governor by Sheriman(m): 12:21pm On Nov 09, 2021
Johnnyessence:
WHEN GOD SAYS YES!!
WHO CAN SAY NO
DAVID Danced to appreciate GOD because he knows that he is a Winner.
Senator Ademola Adaleke,please dance more to appreciate Almighty God.
Imole Osun, you are a Winner.
Every Divider sent to destroy/frustrate you shall fail woefully.
Your joy shall never become sorrow.
Ní Ọ̀SUN yìí
ÌMỌ́LẸ̀ sì máa tàn niii.
Ódi Dandan!!!
Why are you so obsessed with the activities of all these self centered and corrupt politicians?? Some of you in this country you will never learn till Jesus come.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Visits Oyinlola, Former Osun Governor by ThatFairGuy: 12:28pm On Nov 09, 2021
That's just it. Peter Power/Action should have even considered. This one has nothing upstairs, he's a clown
Tareq1105:

What does he know about public administration?

Governance is not about sentiment.

While I agree he has the right to contest and be voted for, people need to be guided by adequate information about the contestants and make a wise decision not based on sentiment.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Visits Oyinlola, Former Osun Governor by Sheriman(m): 12:28pm On Nov 09, 2021
77up:
You dey mind that one ,forcing failure on Osun people by force but Osun is wise .

Come to Osun,you will confirm that Oyetola really deserves his second term.
Which of the Osun State?? You have a sleepy Oyetola as Governor
Re: Ademola Adeleke Visits Oyinlola, Former Osun Governor by zoedew: 12:39pm On Nov 09, 2021
Basicend:

Well I don't like him. . But he has been successful financially . . And that supercedes academic grades. .

Bro no be book we go chop o. Academic prowess has little say when it comes to success in life activities.
You do not appear to sufficiently appreciate my post. For me, it is not about liking him or not. Can he provide top-notch leadership as Osun State Governor. Would have preferred Deji Adeleke who has achieved much for himself.

"truant
/ˈtruːənt/
Learn to pronounce
noun
noun: truant; plural noun: truants
a pupil who stays away from school without leave or explanation.
Similar:
absentee
non-attender
skiver
wag
adjective
adjective: truant
(of a pupil) being a truant.
"truant children"
verb
verb: truant; 3rd person present: truants; past tense: truanted; past participle: truanted; gerund or present participle: truanting
another way of saying play truant below.
"if my daughter had been truanting from school I would have been informed"
Phrases
play truant — (of a pupil) stay away from school without leave or explanation.
"he often played truant and he usually wrote his own absence notes"
Origin

Middle English (denoting a person begging through choice rather than necessity): from Old French, probably ultimately of Celtic origin; compare with Welsh truan, Scottish Gaelic truaghan ‘wretched’.
Translate truant to
Use over time for: truant

Definitions from Oxford Languages"
My post was not about academic prowess in itself but the truancy which was indicative of a character not worthy of such a high office or leadership position. The truth about Ademola Adeleke is that he wouldn't attend classes in secondary school and himself to write Your take about his wealth status clearly shows you need to know the fellow better so you can make an informed comment about him. Truth is, Business Mogul Deji Adeleke is an Elder brother to the fellow and heavily finances in billions of Naira the political endeavours to sustain the Adeleke political dynasty in honour of their Dad who was a Senator while he lived. Find out on the internet who the fellow is in Atlanta Georgia, USA. VISIT YOUTUBE AND THE NEWSPAPERS AS WELL and it should amaze you who really he is! A no-do-gooder actually who lives off the benevolence of his brother Deji Adeleke. God forbid he is elected Gov. He has the potential to ruin and misgovern the State worse that his brother the First Civilian Govern of Osun State who left no single legacy of well doing other than profligacy!
Re: Ademola Adeleke Visits Oyinlola, Former Osun Governor by Obalola2010(m): 2:00pm On Nov 09, 2021
Coolsperm:
This man is very good to go, Osun people have said yes

For your dream abi
Re: Ademola Adeleke Visits Oyinlola, Former Osun Governor by amzee(m): 2:18pm On Nov 09, 2021
MARKone:

Yes, indeed. Very peaceful, quiet and serene. I've been there a couple of times, work related. And the State has the most prettiest and decent ladies in the whole of SW.
Marry a lady from there if you are not married and if you are married you can get a 2nd wife from there.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Visits Oyinlola, Former Osun Governor by kenzysmith: 2:57pm On Nov 09, 2021
southniyikaye:
All these dem AdeLeke's head, did they reincarnate from tortoise?
Dem be like turtle ninjas, just imagine their faces with ninja mask
guy u bad o

Re: Ademola Adeleke Visits Oyinlola, Former Osun Governor by Segzy19: 3:40pm On Nov 09, 2021
What has Davido got to do with his election Victory. He could have won his first attempt if it's by Dvaido.... Abeg!
ChiefSosa:
This man has so much built attention around him, especially being affiliated with Davido. Most people didn't/don't know him and will probably vote him because he's related to Davido. We just hope that he doesn't mess up, with the so much attention he has built around him!
P.s. that his blue cloth is not even doing justice to him. It makes his man-boobs more revealing lol
Re: Ademola Adeleke Visits Oyinlola, Former Osun Governor by VEHINTOLAR: 8:32pm On Nov 09, 2021
Oyin ni o ! I just love this baba's very rich Yoruba oratory prowess and princely manners.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Visits Oyinlola, Former Osun Governor by muheeb01(m): 8:52pm On Nov 09, 2021
2023 is already around the corner
Re: Ademola Adeleke Visits Oyinlola, Former Osun Governor by adebaba: 10:21pm On Nov 09, 2021
Regrouping of the charlatans.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Militants Blow Up Agip Facility In Rivers Over Alleged Neglect / Davido: We Will Lawfully Resist Vote Buying, Osun Is Not Ekiti / Obi, His Schoolmate, Valentine Ozigbo, Pay Last Respects To Their Father-in-law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.