Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,122 members, 7,811,159 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo (49757 Views)

2023 Election; Billionaire Tony Elumelu Hints "3" Factors To Consider / Your Days Are Numbered - Ebonyi Indigenes To Umahi / Kano Indigenes To Trek From Kaduna To Vote For PDP In Kano Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by ANSMEDIA: 8:07am On Nov 09, 2021
Anambra election: Billionaire sons of Ihiala mobilize indigenes from diaspora for supplementary poll

Following the realization that the choice of who becomes the next governor of Anambra State is in their hands, prominent sons of Ihiala early today began mobilizing indigenes of the area at home and in diaspora to vote in Tuesday’s governorship election.

DAILY POST gathered that the prominent indigenes of the state who began mobilizing to ensure a large turnout of voters on Tuesday include: Mr. Ernest Obiejesi, popularly known as Obijackson, chairman of Air Peace Airline, Barr Allen Onyema, Chairman of Seplat Oil, Dr ABC Orjiakor among other.

Ihiala is reputed to be the local government with the highest concentration of billionaires, after Nnewi town.

The town will Tuesday decide the fate of the major candidates in the governorship race, as 148,000 voters in the local government will be going to polls.

Ihiala has the second largest voting strength in Anambra State behind Idemili North LGA.

Sources told DAILY POST that the major candidates in the Anambra governorship election have shifted their attention to Ihiala, pressing to mobilize voters for themselves.

It was gathered that many voters in Ihiala who reside in other towns have been trooping home since noon, in preparation for tomorrow’s polls.

“Some of our brothers who live in Lagos and Abuja have already arrived by air, on the sponsorship of some of our billionaires,” a source said.

Meanwhile, it was gathered that Governor Willie Obiano has been pressing some of the notable figures in the state to work for APGA, to ensure that Prof. Chukwuma Soludo who is already clearly in the lead, wins the election.

Soludo is leading with about 45,000 votes, but with 148,000 votes, if Ihiala people decide to favour PDP’s candidate, Mr. Valentine Ozigbo with their votes, or APC’s Senator Andy Uba, they can comfortably make anyone of them the next governor of the state.

A source said that Chief Allen Onyema was already working hard to ensure that indigenes of the state voted for Soludo

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2021/11/08/anambra-election-billionaire-sons-of-ihiala-mobilize-indigenes-from-diaspora-for-supplementary-poll/%3famp=1

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by Mrkumareze(m): 8:11am On Nov 09, 2021
Obijackson is fighting for his pocket, wondering what he ll tell his okija people after abandoning the roads awarded to him and also killing his people cos of land

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by ezegold4we: 8:19am On Nov 09, 2021
Ihiala local government voters will give apga 98% of Their votes, that's not negotiable, the billionaires need not to encourage the voters,

Soludo is The Governor in the waiting, even Andy uba and Val Ozigbo is aware of This,

APC should try and present responsible and acceptable candidates if they want to Make any headway come 2023 but I Know they can't becos evil will always begat Evil.

281 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by Afamsi: 8:21am On Nov 09, 2021
Mobilisation or not Soludo is the next governor of Anambra state. He is the peoples choice

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by Coolsperm: 8:28am On Nov 09, 2021
Children of hate that was force to follow Muhammad from SW are coming to this thread

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by Laggafin: 8:31am On Nov 09, 2021
It's already a done deal.. Soludo is already Gov elect.. ihiala votes or not

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by Homeboiy: 8:35am On Nov 09, 2021
E money and kcee no go vote

My oga that year Adigwe still de 042 dey find money

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:42am On Nov 09, 2021
[s]
Mrkumareze:
Obijackson is fighting for his pocket, wondering what he ll tell his okija people after abandoning the roads awarded to him and also killing his people cos of land
[/s]

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by Ekejoestar(m): 9:03am On Nov 09, 2021
Soludozie Anambra state,

I rep Achalla

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by Mrkumareze(m): 9:08am On Nov 09, 2021
post=107455716:
[s][/s]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQlagk9H5ts

Raw truth!! I know you "Awada hungry boy" fighting for his pocket too.. Don't worry, Ihiala won't vote APC, even though we clearly know Obiano ruined APGA n the state within his 2 tenures....APGA ll definitely take Ihiala ..Andy in his own side has no political...

8 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by potent5(m): 9:10am On Nov 09, 2021
Anambra no be Oyo or Kano. grin

23 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by athaboi(f): 9:30am On Nov 09, 2021
Soludo should just win...the accredited voters should not pass 30k highest, if they do then they are inviting trouble. We all know that there's no way 30k people will come out today to vote

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by kollinz1234(m): 9:30am On Nov 09, 2021
Apga is the only party in Nigeria different from APC and PDP that is still holding onto a state; I wish Ipob can channel all their energy to take control of the party, they would have been able to make the party dominate in the south east at least and from there they can spread it to the south south and muscle it into the southwest, before you know it, it will begin to encroach into the north and the whole country will now accept the party. But for now, Ipob is only reduced to sit at home embarassed

But what do I even know

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by Eriokanmi: 9:31am On Nov 09, 2021
Mrkumareze:
You don't know what you're saying. As a yorubaman, I'm closer to Obijackson than many of you are. Which pocket is he fighting for? He's the richest dude in the whole of Anambra state and you can take it to the bank. Which Road project did he abandon? Obijackson foundation has done more than the government of Anambra state ( both past and present had done) to the people of okija. I remember the first class Children and women hospital this man built there. All hospitals in the environs,.including in owerri always refer patients there because of how well-equipped it is . It's located along Madonna University Road.

The land issue shouldn't have arisen at all because the hospital occupies a vast portion of it. Recently , I learnt the hospital took delivery of triplets belonging to a 50-year old woman. The hospital settled the bill. I visit the hospital regularly as well. My problem with you people is that, you're never appreciative of your peoples' good deeds to your communities and and that's why they always prefer not to go home to invest. They'd rather remain in the south west and put their money where their mouth is. Go to VI and behold the HQ of Nest oil owned by Mr Obiejesi( AKA Obijackson) . He's just concluded an international private school in Okija. Go check it out if in doubt.

I wonder what his interest would be in the Anambra politics, if not on supporting someone he feels would move the state further progressively. is it Andy Uba the thief or the PDP rogue you want to entrust the wealth of Anambra to? Obijackson is one of those respected few billionaires in Nigeria today., humble and kind-hearted. His kind is also few among igbos. He doesn't make noise like empty head obi cubana or the E-money who's fond of posting every car bought for the world to see. Its a matter of time, their nyansh will be open.

Do you know this man has a private hanger in the lagos international airport and a helipad on top of his Nest oil building at VI and in Okija? You'd never know.

140 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by anbel(m): 9:31am On Nov 09, 2021
the people voted soludo massively no doubt

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by anbel(m): 9:31am On Nov 09, 2021
it evident the people voted soludo massively no doubt

12 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by tommykiwi(m): 9:31am On Nov 09, 2021
Oh I now see why the election was declared inconclusive.
APCHIT party make una fear God ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by myike2(m): 9:31am On Nov 09, 2021
Ósetigo. E don set

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by SmartPolician: 9:32am On Nov 09, 2021
Anambra people get money! cheesy

No doubt, Soludo will clear Ihiala!

23 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by crossfm: 9:32am On Nov 09, 2021
Hehehe.

Who will not follow the winning team.

8 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by Omeleyi: 9:32am On Nov 09, 2021
Nice one from the billionaire's sons mobilising. Ka Ihiala Sulodozie Anambra state

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by Starships4u(m): 9:32am On Nov 09, 2021
Nice one.

Politics of MONEY not AGENDA!
Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by Fahdiga(m): 9:32am On Nov 09, 2021
APGA will bury APC today

22 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by emmykk(m): 9:33am On Nov 09, 2021
If the poster above give already describe how we can get loan from polaris bank.why do we need to contact him?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by Seankhalifa: 9:33am On Nov 09, 2021
I pray the right peson wins not by hype for my igbo brothers and sisters.. amin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by Ijeleigbo(m): 9:33am On Nov 09, 2021
Ihiala is APGA

11 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by rita25(f): 9:34am On Nov 09, 2021
there are only 2 political parties in anambra and they are APGA and others grin grin grin grin grin i just love how this pple showed apc and pdp that no tolerance for trash from henceforth kiss

15 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo by Sulybayus: 9:34am On Nov 09, 2021
Let wait and see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'How Pantami Plotted Assassination Of Patrick Yakowa' - Peoples Gazette / President Buhari Officially Unveils The New NNPC Brand / Edo 2020 Governorship: Tribunal Rules Against Governor Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.