Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Rare Throwback Photo Of Charles Soludo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rare Throwback Photo Of Charles Soludo (52346 Views)

Rare Throwback Photo Of Rauf Aregbesola / Pictures Of Charles Soludo And His Family / Buhari Appointment Of Charles Soludo Makes Me Believe He Means Well For Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rare Throwback Photo Of Charles Soludo by benjackugo: 10:12am On Nov 09, 2021
All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) candidate for the Anambra state governorship election, Charles Soludo has shared an old photo of himself via his Facebook page, IgbereTV reports.

He captioned the photo;

"Wow!

I am yet to ascertain how this picture sneaked into social media. I know my Archivist, and she would have to explain this "blast from the past".

This is the type of reflection of our past that makes us exclaim, "Na me be this?"

Despise not the days of little beginnings. What a transformation!

CC. Soludo"
https://www.facebook.com/103104878681389/posts/187737560218120/

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Charles Soludo by JAMO84: 10:27am On Nov 09, 2021
The face no change

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Charles Soludo by christejames(m): 10:31am On Nov 09, 2021
He has always been a brainiac...

Your excellency looking good.

98 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Charles Soludo by unohbethel(m): 10:31am On Nov 09, 2021
grin
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Charles Soludo by JavaScript90: 11:00am On Nov 09, 2021
go on soludo. executive governor of anambra state and future grand commander of the federal republic of Nigeria. I love technocrats
Hello, I am a fullstack web developer. I develop all types of website. I major in developing complex custom website and mobile apps for businesses and startups. If you have an idea and need a competent programmer to translate your idea into codes, I am the right man for the job.
I also have a nice real estate website for sale specially designed for the Nigerian market
Click my username to see my WhatsApp number on my profile

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Charles Soludo by Leverage2021: 11:01am On Nov 09, 2021
grin nice one

He shouldn't rejoice yet because one oga is convinced the election would be cancelled

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Charles Soludo by Biafrarep(m): 11:11am On Nov 09, 2021
Education is critical in this life, that's why Igbos keep getting ahead of others. If he had been born in the North, he would probably be an okada rider or Fulani herdsman grin grin

118 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Charles Soludo by Rahkman: 11:15am On Nov 09, 2021
[s]
Biafrarep:
Education is critical in this life, that's why Igbos keep getting ahead of others. If he had been born in the North, he would probably be an okada rider or Fulani herdsman grin grin

[/s] undecided

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Charles Soludo by baralatie(m): 11:41am On Nov 09, 2021
My throw back pictures will make some people laugh

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Charles Soludo by longetivity(m): 12:38pm On Nov 09, 2021
Fine boy

1 Like

Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Charles Soludo by b3llo(m): 1:06pm On Nov 09, 2021
A one time appointed CBN and by Gods grace the incoming Governor of Anambra State.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Charles Soludo by Stanweezy(m): 2:51pm On Nov 09, 2021
HE Chuma Soludo

2 Likes

Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Charles Soludo by PrinceOfLagos: 2:51pm On Nov 09, 2021
Son of grace

Omolomo la'rin Ero

Star boy

The incoming governor of Anambra state

The Prof himself

Young and energetic

The slayer of APC

Future President of Nigeria Insha Allah

E no go better for APC, Dem think sey Anambra is Lagos

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Charles Soludo by PhenomenalAustin: 3:50pm On Nov 09, 2021
The Chosen one

No go end up like Obiano onye nkwụ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Charles Soludo by thatsleepboy1: 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2021
Nti oké
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Charles Soludo by mOND44: 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2021
Congratulations the governor elect

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Charles Soludo by illicit(m): 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2021
Governor elect

4 Likes

Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Charles Soludo by festacman(m): 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2021
That's when Prof. Charles Soludo was called Charlie nwamgbafor (Charlie son of Mgbafor). Unfortunately, Mgbafor his mother is not alive to witness the events of today.

May her soul rest in peace. Amen

28 Likes

Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Charles Soludo by GreaterFuture(m): 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2021
Soludo, former CBN governor... One can only imagine the hundreds of millions of dollars he must have made...
If not billions, most likely in billions...

If you have inflow or Cash available, pls hit me Up...
Sure buyers on ground, Lagos axis only

3 Likes

Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Charles Soludo by Miyachi: 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2021
PhenomenalAustin:
T
For Turtle

1 Like

Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Charles Soludo by iamyemiakins(m): 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2021
The big boy baggy of those days

4 Likes

Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Charles Soludo by kunletiwo(m): 3:51pm On Nov 09, 2021
Good old JB days
Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Charles Soludo by ZendayaColeman(f): 3:52pm On Nov 09, 2021
The chosen one

1 Like

Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Charles Soludo by ideatoprince18(m): 3:52pm On Nov 09, 2021
This Anambra election is a trap test to the presidency .... If presidency just misbehave and do a repeat of Imo state ehn .... Every where go sacraKUM!!!!!

Make APC go find their next victim ..... Anambra is not for them at all !!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Charles Soludo by obembet(f): 3:52pm On Nov 09, 2021
Only Slave show Respect for Nigeria Politican

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Charles Soludo by Toluwanise247(m): 3:52pm On Nov 09, 2021
See trouser like cocoa bag. Na big boy of his own time......
Congratulations in advance if power from the above allow you reach there .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Charles Soludo by BigDolph(m): 3:53pm On Nov 09, 2021
Once a governor always a governor. Please let’s keep this energy till 2023 when we kick those jihadist party outta Nigeria

9 Likes

Re: Rare Throwback Photo Of Charles Soludo by PhenomenalAustin: 3:53pm On Nov 09, 2021
Miyachi:

For Turtle

Mind ya business

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: Asari Dokubo And MASSOB Leader Hold Private Meeting / Pete Edochie & Other Nollywood Stars Campaign For Pdp In Imo(photos) / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.