Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,432 members, 7,836,732 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Inside Donald Trump's Multi-Million Dollar Mansions (Pictures) - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Inside Donald Trump's Multi-Million Dollar Mansions (Pictures) (88208 Views)

Abandoned Mansions: Estate Deserted In Abuja (Photos) / World’s Most Expensive Homes From Teletubby-style Palace To High-tech Mansions / VGC Sinking Mansions: Residents Panic, Landlords Shop For Buyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Donald Trump's Multi-Million Dollar Mansions (Pictures) by PROPHETmichael: 9:04pm On Nov 20, 2021
chariisGRACE:

I belave yo!

The bible verse you quoted shows that you have no spiritual understanding of the bible. You are just like Reno Omokri. You guys can quote the bible word to word with not spiritual understanding of what being said.

At the end, you ended up saying nothing.

1 Like

Re: Inside Donald Trump's Multi-Million Dollar Mansions (Pictures) by Yarimoooh: 9:06pm On Nov 20, 2021
I pity you. Just continue deceiving yourself
Righteousness2:
Donald Trump is one man I so much loved as President .

Whether He has a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ , I do not know! But this is one man that Boldly and Courageously stood For Godly Principles not minding who was hurt. The Greatest President of the USA in Modern times.

Say whatever you wanna say about Donald Trump but understand that by His relationship with Israel during his tenure, Donald Trump Connected his Generation into a Generational Covenant Blessing with GOD.

" I will bless those that Bless thee and Curse those that Curse thee"!
So says the Covenant!
My Prayer is the He Really and Genuinely get to know JESUS.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Donald Trump's Multi-Million Dollar Mansions (Pictures) by pedel: 9:12pm On Nov 20, 2021
chariisGRACE:

I belave yo!

The bible verse you quoted shows that you have no spiritual understanding of the bible. You are just like Reno Omokri. You guys can quote the bible word to word with not spiritual understanding of what being said.

Thanks for pointing this out. They usually quote Bible verses out of context to suit their narratives.
This doesn’t require any spiritual understanding, otherwise we will go into another problem of Gnosticism. They only need the theological understanding of the verses.

1 Like

Re: Inside Donald Trump's Multi-Million Dollar Mansions (Pictures) by udemzyudex(m): 9:14pm On Nov 20, 2021
chariisGRACE:

I belave yo!

You lack understanding, the bible verse he quoted is in relation with trump alliance with Israel especially recognising Jerusalem as the capital of Israel by transferring US embassy from Tel aviv.

Try and read what he wrote again you will understand, don't read just because you have issues with the person and want to quickly reply to refute what he wrote, read and understand first and be objective with your reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Inside Donald Trump's Multi-Million Dollar Mansions (Pictures) by tiger28: 9:15pm On Nov 20, 2021
You mean the ones OWNED by Banks.....Also remember that some of "his" Hotels and properties are NOT owned by him. They are mostly a deal where his BRAND is used. Oh my my my my, the World is FINALLY AT PEACE once this Joker left the Stage......I never voted for the fool either though he is worshipped by some foolish Africans who unfortunately CANNOT vote.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Donald Trump's Multi-Million Dollar Mansions (Pictures) by streetsoldier1(m): 9:17pm On Nov 20, 2021
Tinubu get money pass this guy
Re: Inside Donald Trump's Multi-Million Dollar Mansions (Pictures) by Oyinlomobambam(m): 9:21pm On Nov 20, 2021
How person go dey sick while sleeping in this kind environment?

The kind vanity I want

1 Like

Re: Inside Donald Trump's Multi-Million Dollar Mansions (Pictures) by IPIGSRMUMU: 9:22pm On Nov 20, 2021
[[s]quote author=Righteousness2 post=107473965]Donald Trump is one man I so much loved as President .

Whether He has a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ , I do not know! But this is one man that Boldly and Courageously stood For Godly Principles not minding who was hurt. The Greatest President of the USA in Modern times.

Say whatever you wanna say about Donald Trump but understand that by His relationship with Israel during his tenure, Donald Trump Connected his Generation into a Generational Covenant Blessing with GOD.

So says the Covenant!
[/quote][/s]

Always posting rubbish trash as usual.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Donald Trump's Multi-Million Dollar Mansions (Pictures) by tiger28: 9:22pm On Nov 20, 2021
Righteousness2:

So says the Covenant!
SHUP UP IDIOT AND STICK WITH THE MESSAGE THAT YOU ARE SENT TO DELIVER!!!!!!!!!!
Is this guy REALLY A PASTOR??

3 Likes

Re: Inside Donald Trump's Multi-Million Dollar Mansions (Pictures) by DSC7: 9:24pm On Nov 20, 2021
Nice one there cool....

May God Punish poverty..... embarassed
Re: Inside Donald Trump's Multi-Million Dollar Mansions (Pictures) by FarahAideed: 9:24pm On Nov 20, 2021
Blessed man

1 Like

Re: Inside Donald Trump's Multi-Million Dollar Mansions (Pictures) by tiger28: 9:26pm On Nov 20, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Lol... OK, it would seem your preachings are more opinionated than factual. You'd usually come to such threads to tell us how all these are useless as they cannot guarantee heaven and how personal relationship with God is all that matters. Now, it's about someone whose political ideology you share, and you're suddenly more interested in praising him than preaching salvation and even relegated his personal relationship with JESUS.

Well, as a preacher, you definitely have every right to take sides in politics. I just think it would be great not to muddle up things. Donald Trump couldn't care less about godly principles. He has his own principles and he stood by them. The people you're preaching to need to know that not agreeing with those principles doesn't necessarily mean they're not siding God. Don't box them into a corner. Just saying
The fool called Trump "his hero"....a hero that said "grab her by the pussy" This Righteous dude is really a fake!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Donald Trump's Multi-Million Dollar Mansions (Pictures) by gambojimeta: 9:28pm On Nov 20, 2021
Righteousness2:

So says the Covenant!

1 Like

Re: Inside Donald Trump's Multi-Million Dollar Mansions (Pictures) by penplus: 9:28pm On Nov 20, 2021
timesup234:
Nothing spectacular here. I know and have being to many houses in Abuja that is finer than this. The average house just confirm the shitthole status of America

Not dazzling or anything...but for those who have an eye for taste....they will appreciate the classy and very expensive furniture.

1 Like

Re: Inside Donald Trump's Multi-Million Dollar Mansions (Pictures) by tiger28: 9:30pm On Nov 20, 2021
Kavod:

I love him too.... He is just different and annoying/funny at the same time. Well no other president of America comes close to his wealth from beginning to end of America. I like his winning mentality and staunch advocate for the gospel of CHRIST...
Another inferior thinking AFRICAN BABOO!!!! Advocate for the Gospel of Christ Donald "Grab her by the Pussy "Trump??
Black African asslicker!!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Inside Donald Trump's Multi-Million Dollar Mansions (Pictures) by Yingyanng: 9:30pm On Nov 20, 2021
Money is good.
Re: Inside Donald Trump's Multi-Million Dollar Mansions (Pictures) by justking(m): 9:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
One man has all this?

How many heads does he has.
Re: Inside Donald Trump's Multi-Million Dollar Mansions (Pictures) by ArewaNorth: 9:34pm On Nov 20, 2021
Maidaribe's housenin Borno is more expensive and beautiful than this hut!
Re: Inside Donald Trump's Multi-Million Dollar Mansions (Pictures) by muheeb01(m): 9:36pm On Nov 20, 2021
He's into real estate so I'm not surprise

Check my signature and pofile for my work
Re: Inside Donald Trump's Multi-Million Dollar Mansions (Pictures) by ostartruth: 9:36pm On Nov 20, 2021
These are small thing compared with what Buhari had before he became Nigeria President. grin grin grin grin
Re: Inside Donald Trump's Multi-Million Dollar Mansions (Pictures) by sammyscholar(m): 9:41pm On Nov 20, 2021
tiger28:
You mean the ones OWNED by Banks.....Also remember that some of "his" Hotels and properties are NOT owned by him. They are mostly a deal where his BRAND is used. Oh my my my my, the World is FINALLY AT PEACE once this Joker left the Stage......I never voted for the fool either though he is worshipped by some foolish Africans who unfortunately CANNOT vote.
What war was the world in when Trump was president? And as such war (as I'm waiting for you to mention one) ended now that Biden is president?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Donald Trump's Multi-Million Dollar Mansions (Pictures) by stasius: 9:46pm On Nov 20, 2021
Grab them by the p*ssy.

3 Likes

Re: Inside Donald Trump's Multi-Million Dollar Mansions (Pictures) by CryptoClub2018: 9:46pm On Nov 20, 2021
One day, people will write and talk about my good deeds and great achievements. Amen

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Donald Trump's Multi-Million Dollar Mansions (Pictures) by KoshCAD: 9:48pm On Nov 20, 2021
Chai. See one person house oluwa o
Re: Inside Donald Trump's Multi-Million Dollar Mansions (Pictures) by SocialJustice: 9:50pm On Nov 20, 2021
tutudesz:
Abeg I like enjoy my vanity on earth grin
Very necessary
Re: Inside Donald Trump's Multi-Million Dollar Mansions (Pictures) by tutudesz: 9:50pm On Nov 20, 2021
SocialJustice:
Very necessary
Especially if you are a Nigerian grin

1 Like

Re: Inside Donald Trump's Multi-Million Dollar Mansions (Pictures) by SocialJustice: 9:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
Righteousness2:

So says the Covenant!
Always spewing trash. Africa can never be great with people like you leading the way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Donald Trump's Multi-Million Dollar Mansions (Pictures) by Blaccsam101(m): 9:52pm On Nov 20, 2021
Are you a business owner, seller, freelancer that needs to reach more audience and makes more customers for your business?. Worry less about that, join me as I would be showing you some strategies in P2P marketing.
It's strictly for Nigerians only.
Kindly click on this link to join.
https:///3nAoOAH
Re: Inside Donald Trump's Multi-Million Dollar Mansions (Pictures) by Ever8090: 9:59pm On Nov 20, 2021
chariisGRACE:

I belave yo!

you dey mind am!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8 Storey Building Collapses In Owerri: 40 People Trapped (Graphic Pics) / New Houses I Saw In Villages In Imo State Today - Photos / Most Current Promotional Prices For Top Quality New Zealand Stone Coated Roof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.