Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,661 members, 7,816,693 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Ameer Sarkee To Contest For APC National Women Leader Position (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ameer Sarkee To Contest For APC National Women Leader Position (Photo) (44295 Views)

Mrs Dudu Manuga Nominated As Labour Party's National Women Leader (Photos) / The APC National Women Leader Dr Betta Edu Shines At Ekiti APC Campaign / Betta Edu Joins APC, Launches Campaign For National Women Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ameer Sarkee To Contest For APC National Women Leader Position (Photo) by Islie: 5:08pm On Nov 09, 2021
A26-year-old male member of Nigeria’s ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), Ameer Sarkee, is seeking to be elected the national women leader of the party.

This is not the first time Sakee will be eyeing a post exclusively reserved for a woman.

In 2019, he contested for the post of women leader in a Kwankwasiyya group – a group loyal to former governor of Kano Rabiu Kwankwaso.

The group has a larger followership within the opposition People’s Democratic Party (PDP).
The Kano State polytechnic graduate lost on that occasion.

It is not clear when Ameer joined APC.
He, however, said he would not let himself be defeated this time around, saying he has experience dealing with women’s issues.

He promised that he would ensure that women’s voices are heard more in politics and governance if he becomes the national women chairperson in the APC.

“Ever since I was a child when I saw a woman in need of help I tried to help her – like helping them to carry their loads or buying them something – and that’s why I wanted to be the female leader of our party,” Sarkee told BBC.

“Some people ask me why I am running for the post and my answer is ‘God created men to guide the affairs of women,” Ameer told BBC Hausa. “So it is not a bad thing for me to want to lead women especially given that I mean well for them.”

Ameer said he hopes the women of the APC will agree to vote for him even though he is a man, saying his greatest challenge remains women who see him as stripping them of their positions

“The biggest challenge I face is gaining the trust of women; some are jealous of seeing me lead them, others think I’m going to take what belongs to them but it’s not,” Ameer said.

In contrast to his fears, Ameer said, while he is face with challenges of being accepted by some women, some others are routing for his emergence as the APC national women chairperson.

“At the same time I am getting encouragement from women, even yesterday some women’s groups came to show their support for me and many of them are supporting me on social media,” Ameer said.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/11/09/kano-man-vows-contest-apc-partys-national-women-leader-position

4 Likes

Re: Ameer Sarkee To Contest For APC National Women Leader Position (Photo) by OssyMalik: 5:09pm On Nov 09, 2021
Following the footsteps of the Taliban. Na so e dey start.
Since PDP denied him the position, who knows if the jihadist party will give him.

Aboki SIMP

193 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Ameer Sarkee To Contest For APC National Women Leader Position (Photo) by Ammishaddai: 5:12pm On Nov 09, 2021
This man should be flogged for trying to involve himself with women affairs

236 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Ameer Sarkee To Contest For APC National Women Leader Position (Photo) by DDDEnterprises: 5:16pm On Nov 09, 2021
We trust that this is not an attempt to give yourself access to myriad of vaginas and consistent strategic "knacking"...

89 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ameer Sarkee To Contest For APC National Women Leader Position (Photo) by Nanaborga(m): 5:16pm On Nov 09, 2021
He is an aboki rugged redpiller, you have fans and supporters on nairaland that will support you .

21 Likes

Re: Ameer Sarkee To Contest For APC National Women Leader Position (Photo) by PlayMaker14: 5:24pm On Nov 09, 2021
grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ameer Sarkee To Contest For APC National Women Leader Position (Photo) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 09, 2021
That is a vision, maybe he could perform better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ameer Sarkee To Contest For APC National Women Leader Position (Photo) by ahnie: 5:42pm On Nov 09, 2021
Kwakwasiyya Amana.
Ga fill,ga Mai doki!

5 Likes

Re: Ameer Sarkee To Contest For APC National Women Leader Position (Photo) by omowolewa: 5:43pm On Nov 09, 2021
Why not respect the zoning arrangement
Re: Ameer Sarkee To Contest For APC National Women Leader Position (Photo) by fourboys: 5:49pm On Nov 09, 2021
ZOO na ZOO

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ameer Sarkee To Contest For APC National Women Leader Position (Photo) by saheedbadmus(m): 5:49pm On Nov 09, 2021
Am not sure this dude is alright upstairs

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ameer Sarkee To Contest For APC National Women Leader Position (Photo) by ChiefSosa(m): 5:49pm On Nov 09, 2021

“Ever since I was a child when I saw a woman in need of help I tried to help her – like helping them to carry their loads or buying them something – and that’s why I wanted to be the female leader of our party,” Sarkee told BBC.
These are not enough reasons to say he wants to become the female leader.
If he becomes the leader today, will he just be carrying loads and buying them things? Stella Okotete didn't get that position 'cause she was carrying loads and buying things. She had to get better Educational qualifications, achievements and then lick buhari's wrinkled ass.
In as much as he may have good intentions towards women, but he has to know that the position is reserved exclusively for females.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ameer Sarkee To Contest For APC National Women Leader Position (Photo) by spinojay(m): 5:59pm On Nov 09, 2021
Hahaha.nothing person no go see for naija

4 Likes

Re: Ameer Sarkee To Contest For APC National Women Leader Position (Photo) by drealcivilceno(m): 6:37pm On Nov 09, 2021
Is it in the constitution that a man can lead...

If it is in the law of the country, why not but e go dey very funny sha! grin

1 Like

Re: Ameer Sarkee To Contest For APC National Women Leader Position (Photo) by Stupidquestions: 6:37pm On Nov 09, 2021
A male wants to be woman leader..
He probably wants to go fvcking those women and have free access to their pvssy..cos anything leader, women love to fvck leaders

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ameer Sarkee To Contest For APC National Women Leader Position (Photo) by 88natzy(m): 6:37pm On Nov 09, 2021
Nothing Joe Igbokwe no go see for Apc.

5 Likes

Re: Ameer Sarkee To Contest For APC National Women Leader Position (Photo) by ursullalinda(f): 6:37pm On Nov 09, 2021
Aboki's will never cease to amaze me!

2 Likes

Re: Ameer Sarkee To Contest For APC National Women Leader Position (Photo) by nairavsdollars(f): 6:37pm On Nov 09, 2021
Aboki and mumuism

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ameer Sarkee To Contest For APC National Women Leader Position (Photo) by Blackdisciple(m): 6:38pm On Nov 09, 2021
Copying the foot steps of their brothers ( the Taliban)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ameer Sarkee To Contest For APC National Women Leader Position (Photo) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 09, 2021
Lol
Re: Ameer Sarkee To Contest For APC National Women Leader Position (Photo) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 09, 2021
APC, a party founded by the devil and his angels.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ameer Sarkee To Contest For APC National Women Leader Position (Photo) by philus66(m): 6:38pm On Nov 09, 2021

1 Like

Re: Ameer Sarkee To Contest For APC National Women Leader Position (Photo) by ShitHead(m): 6:38pm On Nov 09, 2021
Hahahaha

Bobrisky
is a disgrace. Shim should have gone for the post.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ameer Sarkee To Contest For APC National Women Leader Position (Photo) by iiifedimma(f): 6:38pm On Nov 09, 2021
Lol
Re: Ameer Sarkee To Contest For APC National Women Leader Position (Photo) by Earlystar698(m): 6:38pm On Nov 09, 2021
Awon gender iniquity won't see it because it's from the Afghanortstan let's assume it's the region of land of brave South, you'd see them spamming the whole place.

3 Likes

Re: Ameer Sarkee To Contest For APC National Women Leader Position (Photo) by BigSarah(f): 6:38pm On Nov 09, 2021
Patriarchy ain't going nowhere...

His excuse is terrible, if you really want to help women. Allow them be in charge of their affairs,,,!!!

3 Likes

Re: Ameer Sarkee To Contest For APC National Women Leader Position (Photo) by MRDEE01: 6:39pm On Nov 09, 2021
This dude should be made to understand that they don't give women as palliative in politics.

1 Like

Re: Ameer Sarkee To Contest For APC National Women Leader Position (Photo) by phemmie06(m): 6:39pm On Nov 09, 2021
APC can't distinguish between man and woman
Re: Ameer Sarkee To Contest For APC National Women Leader Position (Photo) by Optimistguy1969: 6:39pm On Nov 09, 2021
You be MUMU

1 Like

Re: Ameer Sarkee To Contest For APC National Women Leader Position (Photo) by Nicklaus619(m): 6:40pm On Nov 09, 2021
This guy is an idiot grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osun Election 2022: Police Intercept Thugs With Locally Made Guns And Charms / Eleka Kneels Down As Fayose Prays For His Victory (Video) / Wike: I Warned You – Eze Tells Atiku, PDP After Court Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.