Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,504 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi (17698 Views)

Paul Enenche: Kidnappers Disguise As Bishop, Naval Officer Storm Dunamis Church / Pope Francis Appoints Denis Isizoh Into The Pontifical Council / Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi by ma373733(m): 9:02am On Nov 10, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Hmmm..
Really?
1. Where they Black?
2. Were they Born in or did they serve in Africa before being appointed Pope? sad

because I can't trust a Black African as Pope! We are very Corrupt, Nasty and Wicked.. undecided embarassed

Go and deal with your inferiority complex issues
Re: Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi by anidan(m): 9:03am On Nov 10, 2021
Congrats bishop
Re: Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi by Ofunaofu: 9:04am On Nov 10, 2021
vanbonattel:
Otito diri Jesu

Na ndu ebeebe

Onye jisie ike
Oru ala eze

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi by ihedioramma: 9:05am On Nov 10, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:
Ifeanyi Uba cheesy

na part of election campaign that year I think 2013

just wasted empty land for nothing
i hope the church raise money and complete that eyesore at Nnewi
Oga say what you know, work is going on . Befor end of this year that work will be over .
Re: Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi by ihedioramma: 9:07am On Nov 10, 2021
Happened:
Pope Francis Appoints Most Rev. Dr. Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi

The Holy Father Pope Francis has appointed Most Rev. Dr. Jonas Benson Okoye, formerly Auxiliary Bishop of Awka Diocese as Bishop of Nnewi Diocese.

Congratulations to you my lord bishop!

May God bless your ministry in Nnewi Diocese and the Church of Christ at large.

Shared by Illikannu Donald Chukwuma
Whau of bishop OKEKE ?
Re: Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi by chiefobdk2: 9:29am On Nov 10, 2021
AsabaPropertyAg:
Congratulations your Lordship.
I don't know why the catholics have refused to appoint a Bishop from Mbaise despite having the highest number of Rev. Fathers in Nigeria, does it mean there are no qualified Rev. Fathers from Mbaise that can be appointed a BISHOP? just like Nigeria is marginalizing the South East, the Catholics are Marginalizing Rev. Fathers from MBAISE.

OK we have heard u. Now run along
Re: Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 10, 2021
osuofia2:

oboy i am a proud Muslim but i am disappointment in your assertion.
If i ever have reason at all to ever be a Christian i did be a Catholic. Because all those mushrooms Pentecostal churches are the problem of this country.
just look at you you are as delusional as a child . Christianity a problem in this country Really? You must be joking look at the Predominantly Muslim North and the Predominantly Christian south which is more peaceful? Which would you prefer to live in ? That’s the first joke i spotted in your comment . Secondly You’d be a catholic ? Really? Well that’s none of my business Christianity or Islam don’t concern me I was not born into this world to become a Slave to Someone else’s Philosophy since you have chosen to be a Mentally trapped slave I wish you good luck I hope the day allah tell you to pick up arms and fight infidels you don’t shy away because I would be very upset with you grin grin
Re: Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi by chiefobdk2: 9:31am On Nov 10, 2021
WaistPain:
Ok..... But what happened to Hillary Odili Okeke the former bishop?? undecided
Read the article the unfortunate information is in the article
Re: Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi by chiefobdk2: 9:35am On Nov 10, 2021
Malivelihood:
When will Africans wake up from their slumber? This is the same pope who will never move a finger when Christians are being massacred in churches, the same pope that will not do anything to alleviate poverty of his so called sheep in Africa but he will be quick to install his stooges who are mere pawns and instruments to extortion, false hope and slaves to their masters in Rome.

I guess u whr not born wen pope John Paul was pleading wit Abacha on Nigerians behalf

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi by osuofia2(m): 9:35am On Nov 10, 2021
AlphaAlex:
just look at you you are as delusional as a child . Christianity a problem in this country Really? You must be joking look at the Predominantly Muslim North and the Predominantly Christian south which is more peaceful? Which would you prefer to live in ? That’s the first joke i spotted in your comment . Secondly You’d be a catholic ? Really? Well that’s none of my business Christianity or Islam don’t concern me I was not born into this world to become a Slave to Someone else’s Philosophy since you have chosen to be a Mentally trapped slave I wish you good luck I hope the day allah tell you to pick up arms and fight infidels you don’t shy away because I would be very upset with you grin grin
YOU DID BE THE FIRST THAT THE HEAD WILL FALL OFF
Re: Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi by guychidile: 9:37am On Nov 10, 2021
Congrats my Lordship
Re: Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 10, 2021
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

In my comment I never insulted you, because I know that you are uninformed. Don't you know that people visit Vatican Archive? We are in technological age, make research, don't just base your arguments on rumors. The western education you are enjoying now is as a product of this archive.
Omo you are quite gullible sha who ever said the so called western education is superior? Have you ever asked what happened to African technology and education?…

Do you think the Vatican archives are not filled with information concerning things about Africans and African technology that would shatter the world? Oooh you think your ancestors were always savages as the western world has Educated you to believe You think the so called western education doesn’t comprise of a lot of borrowed elements from African culture Education and philosophy ? Is that what you think ? They are just selling you information they stole from your ancestors in a reformed and plagiarized manner , if you like don’t do your research be there defending your slave masters

Western Education was invented to control the flow of sensitive information restricting it to a few . I pity people like you that talk about doing research but are scared to research out of the box out of fear of what you might find.
Re: Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi by Ofolete: 9:39am On Nov 10, 2021
otabuko:
Your statement is full of selfishness and stupidity...
This is why your church members are generally regarded as too canal and ignorance.
Re: Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 10, 2021
osuofia2:

YOU DID BE THE FIRST THAT THE HEAD WILL FALL OFF
you didn’t comment on my comparison of the two zones shey you no go like live for borno with your boko haram Muslim brothers? Isn’t it the same Islam y’all are practicing? Abi there are 6 different Mohammed?
Re: Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi by okwusdaddy: 9:46am On Nov 10, 2021
AlphaAlex:
grin grin I wonder who our ancestors worshipped before the Pope or the Catholic Church was born . I wonder who was helping them prosper before the western Gods suddenly emerged grin. Demonic and useless Catholic Church.

If they were even remotely interested in Helping humanity they would let us know what’s hidden in their Vatican archives that they guard so preciously. All these people are Frauds And Charlatans portraying Falsehood to the gullible masses.
So what were the Romans,Greeks America etc worshing before the Catholic church came.And why did they abandon thier gods to become Catholic. Its simple.The over 2ooo years Catholic Church is the Church of the living God who made heaven and earth which even the pagans worshipers acknowledge but do not know.
Re: Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 10, 2021
okwusdaddy:

So what were the Romans,Greeks America etc worshing before the Catholic church came.And why did they abandon thier gods to become Catholic. Its simple.The over 2ooo years Catholic Church is the Church of the living God who made heaven and earth which even the pagans worshipers acknowledge but do not know.
Lol so you are saying The earth is only 2000 years old ? grin grin grin hahahahaha okay O ooo church of the living God with pedophiles, Murderers, Sadistic torturers, Church of the living God that is hiding valuable information that could be beneficial to the World, hahahaha . Church of the living God that Launders and holds money for the Mafia? Hahahaha church of the Living God that is involved in Child Trafficking?? Hmmmmm ok it’s like this Living God of the Catholic Church is very Evil From the way his people are doing oooo . grin grin . Stop Defending An Entity you know nothing About you might be shooting your self in the foot .
Re: Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi by 1bunne4lif(m): 10:03am On Nov 10, 2021
josielewa:
pope appoint this and that...total gibberish...i still ask myself why a black man cant be a pope....I wish to see a black man become a pope before my death, I know its a future impossible tense....make una dey wallow dey go....

note: i still maintain my statement, no real black man has been a pope...i rise....if u talking victor and the rest, then you don't understand my statement....
it's not by appointment but election. DO YOUR RESEARCH
Re: Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi by Freebills12: 10:03am On Nov 10, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
AlphaAlex:
Omo you are quite gullible sha who ever said the so called western education is superior? Have you ever asked what happened to African technology and education?…

Do you think the Vatican archives are not filled with information concerning things about Africans and African technology that would shatter the world? Oooh you think your ancestors were always savages as the western world has Educated you to believe You think the so called western education doesn’t comprise of a lot of borrowed elements from African culture Education and philosophy ? Is that what you think ? They are just selling you information they stole from your ancestors in a reformed and plagiarized manner , if you like don’t do your research be there defending your slave masters

Western Education was invented to control the flow of sensitive information restricting it to a few . I pity people like you that talk about doing research but are scared to research out of the box out of fear of what you might find.

I will be belittling myself by insulting you. Vatican Archives stops you from doing your research? Vatican Archives stole your fore fathers knowledge? I told you that if you have the resources go to Rome, the Archive is accessible. I hate people who blames others for their misfortune. Africans were progressive but the inability to write down our thoughts were what killed us. Majority were selfish, they hid the knowledge from others by making it superstitious. Greek philosophy were carted away by the Romans but the Greek influence the Romans with the philosophy... Stop blaming western education... Christianity is a Jewish religion but the Romans adopted it and imbibe it with their culture... What happened to us African, we demonise our culture. Stop blaming western education, it is never too late, of recent African philosophy is making wave, you can articulate your own thoughts. Vatican Archive is not hiding your fore fathers knowledge
Re: Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi by Vinnie2000(m): 10:31am On Nov 10, 2021
Teaser4:
bro abeg what’s the meaning, I think I don hear that word in one of phyno’s songs

Not Igbo..
But as a Catholic..
I think it's means 'Glory be to Jesus'.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 10, 2021
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

I will be belittling myself by insulting you. Vatican Archives stops you from doing your research? Vatican Archives stole your fore fathers knowledge? I told you that if you have the resources go to Rome, the Archive is accessible. I hate people who blames others for their misfortune. Africans were progressive but the inability to write down our thoughts were what killed us. Majority were selfish, they hid the knowledge from others by making it superstitious. Greek philosophy were carted away by the Romans but the Greek influence the Romans with the philosophy... Stop blaming western education... Christianity is a Jewish religion but the Romans adopted it and imbibe it with their culture... What happened to us African, we demonise our culture. Stop blaming western education, it is never too late, of recent African philosophy is making wave, you can articulate your own thoughts. Vatican Archive is not hiding your fore fathers knowledge
Hahahahaha okay lie to yourself
Re: Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi by Teaser4(m): 11:40am On Nov 10, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Not Igbo..
But as a Catholic..
I think it's means 'Glory be to Jesus'.. smiley
ok bro
Thanks
Re: Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi by Babathanks(m): 11:40am On Nov 10, 2021
Congratulations padre
Re: Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi by TotoGame(m): 11:46am On Nov 10, 2021
WaistPain:
Ok..... But what happened to Hillary Odili Okeke the former bishop?? undecided

He's now retired
Re: Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi by TotoGame(m): 11:47am On Nov 10, 2021
Sterope:
Pope Francis did not appoint him undecided

U're right....we should tell our selves the truth

All na politics ..... cardinal arinze and archbishop valerian made it happen
Re: Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi by charlsecy(m): 12:29pm On Nov 10, 2021
Sterope:
Pope Francis did not appoint him undecided
TotoGame:
U're right....we should tell our selves the truth. All na politics ..... cardinal arinze and archbishop valerian made it happen
Not so fast. You two are very wrong! Read The Process for the Appointment of Bishops and Appointing Bishops.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi by Martini101(m): 2:05pm On Nov 10, 2021
AlphaAlex:
knowledge is power the concealment of knowledge gives you power. All the historical rubbish you just quoted doesn’t still diminish the fact that they are withholding information that could be profitable to humanity as a whole. They just want to control what you and I know and that’s sad and evil.

Bible that got into people's hand, have you seen how it has been misused by people.
Re: Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi by Wchris(m): 2:08pm On Nov 10, 2021
We don't need these things now for Christ sake.
Re: Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi by Nobody: 2:10pm On Nov 10, 2021
Martini101:

Bible that got into people's hand, have you seen how it has been misused by people.
Has it Not also helped people ? Knowledge is knowledge whatever the user decides to do with it is up to him/ her now imagine all the knowledge the Vatican peeps have buried away and imagine how they are using that knowledge against you.
Re: Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi by MrPRevailer(m): 2:53pm On Nov 10, 2021
The Vatican Pope is the false prophet of the Antichrist.

Pope Francis is at the fore-front of push for the One World Order (one world govt. and financial system), the prophesied government of the Antichrist.
He is also pushing for mandatory vaccination for all.

Revelation 13:16-18 "And he causes all to take a mark, that without it no one can buy or sell save he that has the mark".

NowtheENDbegins.com for endtime news and references
Re: Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi by charlsecy(m): 3:12pm On Nov 10, 2021
MrPRevailer:
The Vatican Pope is the false prophet of the Antichrist.
No longer Obama?
Re: Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi by sow4me(m): 4:41pm On Nov 10, 2021
Congratulations sir. May the good Lord uplift you as he sees fit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri's Opinion On Christians Sowing Seeds / Why Did God Put The Tree Of Good And Evil In The Garden Of Eden? / I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.