Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi (17697 Views)

Paul Enenche: Kidnappers Disguise As Bishop, Naval Officer Storm Dunamis Church / Pope Francis Appoints Denis Isizoh Into The Pontifical Council / Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi by MrPRevailer(m): 5:17pm On Nov 10, 2021
charlsecy:
No longer Obama?

I said Prophet, not Antichrist.

And Obama is an Antichrist forerunner (globalist). The Antichrist is yet to be revealed.
Those who were calling Obama the Antichrist didn't know their Bible well.

The Antichrist will have a religious figure backing him as the Bible prophesied.
It's either Pope Francis or he will give way for the prophesied one.
Re: Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi by charlsecy(m): 8:39pm On Nov 10, 2021
MrPRevailer:
I said Prophet, not Antichrist.

And Obama is an Antichrist forerunner (globalist). The Antichrist is yet to be revealed.
Those who were calling Obama the Antichrist didn't know their Bible well.

The Antichrist will have a religious figure backing him as the Bible prophesied.
It's either Pope Francis or he will give way for the prophesied one.
I think you should keep quiet!
Re: Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi by okwusdaddy: 9:56pm On Nov 10, 2021
AlphaAlex:
Lol so you are saying The earth is only 2000 years old ? grin grin grin hahahahaha okay O ooo church of the living God with pedophiles, Murderers, Sadistic torturers, Church of the living God that is hiding valuable information that could be beneficial to the World, hahahaha . Church of the living God that Launders and holds money for the Mafia? Hahahaha church of the Living God that is involved in Child Trafficking?? Hmmmmm ok it’s like this Living God of the Catholic Church is very Evil From the way his people are doing oooo . grin grin . Stop Defending An Entity you know nothing About you might be shooting your self in the foot .
I don't understand what you are saying .I am talking about God who is perfect not human beings who are trying to be perfect . Even your so called tradionalist are not perfect they even commit worst atrocities.
Re: Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi by WaistPain(m): 1:43pm On Nov 16, 2021
TotoGame:

He's now retired

Ok thanks for the clarity sir
Re: Pope Francis Appoints Jonas Benson Okoye As Bishop Of Nnewi by MrPRevailer(m): 1:24pm On Jan 08, 2022
charlsecy:
I think you should keep quiet!

Why? Did I mistakenly mention your Pope?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri's Opinion On Christians Sowing Seeds / Why Did God Put The Tree Of Good And Evil In The Garden Of Eden? / I'm Seriously Sick & I'm Fasting. If I Use Drug, Is The Fasting Still Relevant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.