Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,689 members, 7,823,943 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Odinga: In Procreation, Men Last 1 Sec But Women Struggle For 9 Months - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Odinga: In Procreation, Men Last 1 Sec But Women Struggle For 9 Months (18149 Views)

Daily Survival Becomes A Struggle For Niger Republic Residents / Jean-Pierre: First Black Woman & LGBTQ Person Appointed White House Press Sec / Raila Odinga Swears Himself In As Kenya 'President' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odinga: In Procreation, Men Last 1 Sec But Women Struggle For 9 Months by bizzibodi(m): 11:58am On Nov 10, 2021
Raila Odinga iz a pussyass nigger!
Re: Odinga: In Procreation, Men Last 1 Sec But Women Struggle For 9 Months by Germi9: 12:14pm On Nov 10, 2021
How??

Re: Odinga: In Procreation, Men Last 1 Sec But Women Struggle For 9 Months by dontai(m): 12:46pm On Nov 10, 2021
Oizee:
hmmmm! Remember that our fingers ain't equal.... With this your comment, another soul might may be depressed right now..... The scientific method you are talking about isn't cheap you know.
you are the one talking things out of hands, throwing depression up and down, depression this and that. Life is not that hard or complicated. I believe adoption is not that expensive and almost cost the same as being the biological parent. So whoever needs a child badly and is ashamed or bully not to adopt legally, And became depressed. Then I will say 'compliment to the chef'. (I'm still gonna adopt, because I have the will to help/train someone who will look up to me as a father without being the biological one).
Re: Odinga: In Procreation, Men Last 1 Sec But Women Struggle For 9 Months by IMASTEX: 12:55pm On Nov 10, 2021
doggedfighter:

IMASTEX, I am suspecting you're representing half second cum men grin grin grin grin

Talk through.

grin grin grin viewing my profile should suggest what I represent in bedroom affairs.

1 Like

Re: Odinga: In Procreation, Men Last 1 Sec But Women Struggle For 9 Months by Oizee(f): 1:01pm On Nov 10, 2021
dontai:
you are the one talking things out of hands, throwing depression up and down, depression this and that. Life is not that hard or complicated. I believe adoption is not that expensive and almost cost the same as being the biological parent. So whoever needs a child badly and is ashamed or bully not to adopt legally, And became depressed. Then I will say 'compliment to the chef'. (I'm still gonna adopt, because I have the will to help/train someone who will look up to me as a father without being the biological one).
ok o.

1 Like

Re: Odinga: In Procreation, Men Last 1 Sec But Women Struggle For 9 Months by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 10, 2021
doggedfighter:

Your guy?
I'm a woman.

awesonjr , don't tell me you follow half second men grin grin grin
How's your day going?
funny you, I'm not part of second men grin

1 Like

Re: Odinga: In Procreation, Men Last 1 Sec But Women Struggle For 9 Months by SkengRay: 3:14pm On Nov 10, 2021
dontai:
so what are you saying?
both genders should do the needful
Re: Odinga: In Procreation, Men Last 1 Sec But Women Struggle For 9 Months by Munzy14(m): 5:09pm On Nov 10, 2021
Okpa men looking at this news like...

Where this one second come from abeg... grin

Re: Odinga: In Procreation, Men Last 1 Sec But Women Struggle For 9 Months by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 10, 2021
fergie001:
The battle to woo women in different regions has been on the radar following Kenya's next General Election to be held in August next year.

SOURCE

One of the reasons why I keep saying that woman exists before a man... you can argue with your phone ooo...
Re: Odinga: In Procreation, Men Last 1 Sec But Women Struggle For 9 Months by chaloskyx: 5:42pm On Nov 10, 2021
WE ACTUALLY RESPECT WOMEN O CAUSE HONESTLY THEY GO THROUGH ALOT IN CHILDBIRTH AND RASING A CHILD. BUT THE QUESTION NOW IS OUTSIDE CHILD BIRTH DO THESE WOMEN ACTUALLY RESPECT THEMSELVES TO BE RESPECTED NOWADAYS
Re: Odinga: In Procreation, Men Last 1 Sec But Women Struggle For 9 Months by SweetDipBenny(m): 6:31pm On Nov 10, 2021
Thats how God created them
D can handle it
Re: Odinga: In Procreation, Men Last 1 Sec But Women Struggle For 9 Months by Guzx: 7:56pm On Nov 10, 2021
So what
Re: Odinga: In Procreation, Men Last 1 Sec But Women Struggle For 9 Months by nextstep(m): 9:13pm On Nov 10, 2021
And for those 9 months, who is paying for natal care and obgyn visits? Buying cot, baby clothes, sanitizer, and all the gongoro that comes with a baby? Who's running up and down to get what madam needs, and dealing with her moods?

And for the remaining 24 years, who is paying for milk, diapers, bottles, naming ceremony, school fees from ota akara all the way to university, lesson fees, the neighbor's broken window, and hospital bills? You think it's easy working 12-16 hours everyday just to see your children eat all your salary, while you manage one beer a week? All the sleepless nights, disciplining, training that men do for their children is what?

Let me hear somebody yarn this rubbish my way. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Russia Suspends Forex Sales Until September 9 / Hillary Clinton Warns African Leaders About Co-operating With China. / Inside South Africa's Operation Dudula Vigilantes: 'Why We Hate Foreigners'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.