Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,229 members, 7,849,830 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:22 AM

Nnamdi Kanu: Pro-biafra Group And Pro-nigeria Group Clashes In Court (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu: Pro-biafra Group And Pro-nigeria Group Clashes In Court (video) (2699 Views)

Police And Shiite Clashes In Kaduna Result In Casualties (video) / Save Nigeria Group: Where Are Tunde Bakare And Wole Soyinka? / Ike Ekweremadu And Wife Denied Bail By UK Court (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Pro-biafra Group And Pro-nigeria Group Clashes In Court (video) by ablejesus26(m): 8:17am On Nov 12, 2021
FamTomx2:

Bia, this Lil miscreant are you still on the shores of this country, you have not left to your desert country ni??

Online APC scallywag warrior, is like your village GPS locators don finally locate you cuz the manner you do masturbate on NL is alaming ,

Jobless Attention Seeker..
Thunder faya u dia!

Any attack on IPOB members is also an attack on me,

��Let me add to your already cursed head.
It will never be well with you,and apcheat ��
Just do your scam ipob in peace and not tag the great Tribe into a proscribed group of thugs, cultist and criminals, and see if I will even notice a nuisance and never do well like you��.
An attack on ipob is an attack on you bcus you wish the devil will use them to turn Igboland into your own NE region,but of course you are destined to be a total failure and to die in shame, disgrace and reproach,so keep wishing monkey ��.
Ipob is Igbo matter, face your boko Haram killers
Cursed demon from futa-djalon �

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Pro-biafra Group And Pro-nigeria Group Clashes In Court (video) by FamTomx2(m): 8:42am On Nov 12, 2021
ablejesus26:

Just do your scam ipob in peace and not tag the great Tribe into a proscribed group of thugs, cultist and criminals, and see if I will even notice a nuisance and never do well like you��.
An attack on ipob is an attack on you bcus you wish the devil will use them to turn Igboland into your own NE region,but of course you are destined to be a total failure and to die in shame, disgrace and reproach,so keep wishing monkey ��.

Hahaha, see as this lil Jihadist terrorist on a borrowed life time is spewing trashes up and down..

Your mysterious end is around the corner, you shall surely die like a common criminal that you are,

You have nothing to contribute to humanity through out your existence instead it's pains and sorrows, so tell me why slow and painful death will not consume you.

Once again Thunder strike your obolokos dia!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Pro-biafra Group And Pro-nigeria Group Clashes In Court (video) by ablejesus26(m): 12:00pm On Nov 12, 2021
FamTomx2:

Hahaha, see as this lil Jihadist terrorist on a borrowed life time is spewing trashes up and down..

Your mysterious end is around the corner, you shall surely die like a common criminal that you are,

You have nothing to contribute to humanity through out your existence instead it's pains and sorrows, so tell me why slow and painful death will not consume you.

Once again Thunder strike your obolokos dia!!

It gladens my heart to see a cursed taquiya bororo demon
that will never prosper or amount to anything in life,linger in severe pain grin grin

you will never make it in life for wishing igboland is turned into your Ne region
as you go pretending to be ipob so shall that curse on your useless big coconut head multiply
cursed smelly bororo grass eating animal grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Pro-biafra Group And Pro-nigeria Group Clashes In Court (video) by RuggedBiafran: 4:47pm On Nov 12, 2021
I NO SEND ANY Terrorist message ..and their useless supporters ..whose fixation in life is IGBO..IPOB..IGBO..IPOB...So pathetic...spits!

Telekinetic:

Choi!!! This is more than enough to make them online Fulani terrorists feel less than human o! Nor be small depression you don cause them this night. I pity the innocent schoolboys they’ll ‘release’ their frustrations on cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Pro-biafra Group And Pro-nigeria Group Clashes In Court (video) by FamTomx2(m): 11:01pm On Nov 12, 2021
ablejesus26:

Whosever that is responsible for your insanity should be rewarded ASAP..
whether it was done from your village or city.
Bcus you are an epidemic among humans.
Total collosal failure in all aspects of life, you have failed before and still on it forever, what a waste being!

Thunder strike scatter your obolokos dia!!
IPOB matter will send to your untimely early grave.. useless thing.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Pro-biafra Group And Pro-nigeria Group Clashes In Court (video) by ablejesus26(m): 2:53am On Nov 13, 2021
FamTomx2:

Whosever that is responsible for your insanity should be rewarded ASAP..
whether it was done from your village or city.
Bcus you are an epidemic among humans.
Total collosal failure in all aspects of life, you have failed before and still on it forever, what a waste being!

Thunder strike scatter your obolokos dia!!
IPOB matter will send to your untimely early grave.. useless thing.

If to se na person dey do you e for even better
but your own curse is your destiny grin
you are destined to be a failure and an unfortunate cursed thing
na your fate just accept am like that

do your rubbish ipob in peace without dragging the great Igbo tribe into
a proscribed group of brainwashed thugs and cultist that are being picked up and killed like petty thieves
and see if i will notice an eternally cursed nonentity like you

cursed thing grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Pro-biafra Group And Pro-nigeria Group Clashes In Court (video) by FamTomx2(m): 5:07am On Nov 13, 2021
ablejesus26:

If to se na person dey do you e for even better
but your own curse is your destiny grin
you are destined to be a failure and an unfortunate cursed thing
na your fate just accept am like that

do your rubbish ipob in peace without dragging the great Igbo tribe into
a proscribed group of brainwashed thugs and cultist that are being picked up and killed like petty thieves
and see if i will notice an eternally cursed nonentity like you

cursed thing grin

Carry your yeye curse mantra and get lost this amateur Jihadist terrorist!!
Curse no dey exist where a full filled person dey oh, na yeye sympathetic bastard of your kind curses dey dwell with.

Meanwhile APC job has failed you and your family, and more of disappointments,failures will follow up before sudden death will finish you na your fate bi dat..

Thunder scatter your infidel obolokos for propagating evil against IPOB. You no go die well for this life.

Na your embittered ancestors talk am no bi me.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Pro-biafra Group And Pro-nigeria Group Clashes In Court (video) by ablejesus26(m): 9:31am On Nov 13, 2021
FamTomx2:

Carry your yeye curse mantra and get lost this amateur Jihadist terrorist!!
Curse no dey exist where a full filled person dey oh, na yeye sympathetic bastard of your kind curses dey dwell with.

Meanwhile APC job has failed you and your family, and more of disappointments,failures will follow up before sudden death will finish you na your fate bi dat..

Thunder scatter your infidel obolokos for propagating evil against IPOB. You no go die well for this life.

Na your embittered ancestors talk am no bi me.

Hahaha I no dey curse you oo��to be a total failure and unfortunate na your destiny na inheritance wey you inherit from your pickpocket late father who was burnt to death the same day you were born ��.
I don't need to curse your family bcus they are soon going to be sent to their early graves by the hands of your angry boko, Iswap, bandits, ansarudeen, killer heardmen brothers ��

Your error was tribe tagging me,guy you go confess se you messed with the wrong guy�
Bloody cursed bororo grass eating demon wey no go ever prosper for this life and 600yrs to come ��
You will die in shame, reproach and sorrow for choosing Igbo of all tribes to do your taquiya nonsense

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Pro-biafra Group And Pro-nigeria Group Clashes In Court (video) by FamTomx2(m): 1:00pm On Nov 13, 2021
ablejesus26:

Hahaha I no dey curse you oo��to be a total failure and unfortunate na your destiny na inheritance wey you inherit from your pickpocket late father who was burnt to death the same day you were born ��.
I don't need to curse your family bcus they are soon going to be sent to their early graves by the hands of your angry boko, Iswap, bandits, ansarudeen, killer heardmen brothers ��

Your error was tribe tagging me,guy you go confess se you messed with the wrong guy�
Bloody cursed bororo grass eating demon wey no go ever prosper for this life and 600yrs to come ��
You will die in shame, reproach and sorrow for choosing Igbo of all tribes to do your taquiya nonsense

Refurbished tout and a confused Jihadist on the loose again, haven't you taken your tramadol today?? cos you are sounding like a Pained He-goat,

Hope you are seeing IPOB you tag Miscreants are being recognized globally and you are here foaming through your anus.senseless fool..

I will always be a spike in your throat and boil on your scrotum here on NL until you depart miserably to unknown beyond..
Sure miserable death candidate.
Thunder will surely strike you to shreds (Ozu nwuru awu)
I no go ever loose guard where you dey for here.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Pro-biafra Group And Pro-nigeria Group Clashes In Court (video) by ablejesus26(m): 4:11pm On Nov 13, 2021
FamTomx2:

Refurbished tout and a confused Jihadist on the loose again, haven't you taken your tramadol today?? cos you are sounding like a Pained He-goat,

Hope you are seeing IPOB you tag Miscreants are being recognized globally and you are here foaming through your anus.senseless fool..

I will always be a spike in your throat and boil on your scrotum here on NL until you depart miserably to unknown beyond..
Sure miserable death candidate.
Thunder will surely strike to shreds (Ozu nwuru awu)
I no go ever loose guard where you dey for here.

Yes recognized globally in fact Putin and the whole of UN leaders are coming this month end to have a meeting with ipob grin grin grin
Chia you are finished there is no more hope for you again �� just die now ��

Cursed terrorist from bororo kingdom claiming to be Igbo,you will never have anything close to happiness and joy in this life it's in your destiny to be a cursed rached grass eating pig and so shall you die in pain.
Ozu aburu onu na gha ije.
Ipob that will soon start killing each other for peace to reign in Igboland is what you are expecting the devil to use in turning Igboland into your own terrorist NE region ��
Failure and disgrace is sure for you.
shame shame shame shaaamme ��
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Pro-biafra Group And Pro-nigeria Group Clashes In Court (video) by FamTomx2(m): 5:06pm On Nov 13, 2021
ablejesus26:

Yes recognized globally in fact Putin and the whole of UN leaders are coming this month end to have a meeting with ipob grin grin grin
Chia you are finished there is no more hope for you again �� just die now ��

Cursed terrorist from bororo kingdom claiming to be Igbo,you will never have anything close to happiness and joy in this life it's in your destiny to be a cursed rached grass eating pig and so shall you die in pain.
Ozu aburu onu na gha ije.
Ipob that will soon start killing each other for peace to reign in Igboland is what you are expecting the devil to use in turning Igboland into your own terrorist NE region ��
Failure and disgrace is sure for you.
shame shame shame shaaamme ��

Who is Putin?? Do we really need him in our struggle this big fool!!

UN is on our matter, no need to elaborate further cos your daftness on relevant issues is magnanimous.

Child of hate and a candidate of untimely death, terrorism has beclouded your inner sense of reasoning, you don't comprehend facts any longer.

Failures,sorrows and regrets will never depart from your soul until you scumb to the cold hands of sudden death.

IPOB hatered Kee you dia!!
Hopeless nobody.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Pro-biafra Group And Pro-nigeria Group Clashes In Court (video) by ablejesus26(m): 6:12pm On Nov 13, 2021
FamTomx2:

UN is on our matter, no need to elaborate further cos your daftness on relevant issues is magnanimous.

Child of hate and a candidate of untimely death, terrorism has beclouded your inner sense of reasoning, you don't comprehend facts any longer.

Failures,sorrows and regrets will never depart from your soul until you scumb to the cold hands of sudden death.

Hopeless nobody.

Yes UN is on their matter��US,UK,China and France is also going to have a meeting with the rubbish scam ipob ��
Chai see how useless cursed bororo grass eating demon dat will never make it in life just Focus on another people wahala while his angry boko brothers is sending his family to their early graves �.
Ozu nwuru anwu.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Pro-biafra Group And Pro-nigeria Group Clashes In Court (video) by ablejesus26(m): 6:17pm On Nov 13, 2021
FamTomx2:

Hopeless nobody.

Continue to do that we and see how you extend that curse you inherited from your late pick pocket father to your unborn generation ��
When you se we add your boko, Iswap brothers for clarity�
You are destined to be a total failure in life, you are cursed,cursed eternally to be unfortunate and your life will never experience anything close to good
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Pro-biafra Group And Pro-nigeria Group Clashes In Court (video) by FamTomx2(m): 10:57pm On Nov 13, 2021
ablejesus26:

Yes UN is on their matter��US,UK,China and France is also going to have a meeting with the rubbish scam ipob ��
Chai see how useless cursed bororo grass eating demon dat will never make it in life just Focus on another people wahala while his angry boko brothers is sending his family to their early graves �.
Ozu nwuru anwu.

Seems frustrations don ravage your miserable life already, jus dey vex anyhow plus the high rise of essential commodities, poverty will kee you dia..

I will also add to your pains by unleashing it as e dey hot on your daft skull..

Onye Nzuzu ka gi mma, living a life of unworthiness but always quick to masturbate on IPOB issues, may lighting strikes you beyond recognition.

Candidate of untimely death, na your call be dat!
Senseless abokey Daft your demise will be a great relief to your harlot mama who had already given up on you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Pro-biafra Group And Pro-nigeria Group Clashes In Court (video) by ablejesus26(m): 12:02pm On Nov 14, 2021
FamTomx2:

Seems frustrations don ravage your miserable life already, jus dey vex anyhow plus the high rise of essential commodities, poverty will kee you dia..

I will also add to your pains by unleashing it as e dey hot on your daft skull..

Onye Nzuzu ka gi mma, living a life of unworthiness but always quick to masturbate on IPOB issues, may lighting strikes you beyond recognition.

Candidate of untimely death, na your call be dat!
Senseless abokey Daft your demise will be a great relief to your harlot mama who had already given up on you.

Hahaha a grass eating almajiri church rat thats destined for eternal suffering and failure
is calling a Child of the Living God poor grin grin
wonders will truely never end grin
I will not even notice a cursed eternally damned church rat like you if you do your ipob taquiya without tagging
the greatest Igbo tribe into your nonsense fraud ipob

it will never be well with you for claiming to be igbo
when you finally die in pain and sorrow you will regret choosing Igbo of all
tribe to do your taquiya nonsense

ozu nwuru anwu grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Pro-biafra Group And Pro-nigeria Group Clashes In Court (video) by FamTomx2(m): 12:11pm On Nov 14, 2021
ablejesus26:

Hahaha a grass eating almajiri church rat thats destined for eternal suffering and failure
is calling a Child of the Living God poor grin grin
wonders will truely never end grin
I will not even notice a cursed eternally damned church rat like you if you do your ipob taquiya without tagging
the greatest Igbo tribe into your nonsense fraud ipob

it will never be well with you for claiming to be igbo
when you finally die in pain and sorrow you will regret choosing Igbo of all
tribe to do your taquiya nonsense

ozu nwuru anwu grin grin

Funniest part you can't even throw banters, repeating what you always posted previously, cos you don't have any reasonable offence against IPOB just wasting your inglorious time hating them while they are doing well for themselves.

I advise you to go and drink sniper and have a lovely day... FOOL
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Pro-biafra Group And Pro-nigeria Group Clashes In Court (video) by ablejesus26(m): 12:19pm On Nov 14, 2021
FamTomx2:

Funniest part you can't even throw banters, repeating what you always posted previously, cos you don't have any reasonable offence against IPOB just wasting your inglorious time hating them while they are doing well for themselves.

I advise you to go and drink sniper and have a lovely day... FOOL

Funniest part is you dont have anything on that cursed head of yours
to know that the occult fraud ipob you are pretending to support just because you
wish the peaceful Igboland suffers the same terror your Ne region is suffering
has and will never achieve anything in their destructive agenda
because all they have as man power are thugs,cultist,armed robbers
true nwafors dont support nonsense
cursed bororo pig like you wey go soon fall and die for that
place wey you dey bend down piss grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Pro-biafra Group And Pro-nigeria Group Clashes In Court (video) by FamTomx2(m): 12:31pm On Nov 14, 2021
ablejesus26:

Funniest part is you dont have anything on that cursed head of yours
to know that the occult fraud ipob you are pretending to support just because you
wish the peaceful Igboland suffers the same terror your Ne region is suffering
has and will never achieve anything in their destructive agenda
because all they have as man power are thugs,cultist,armed robbers
true nwafors dont support nonsense
cursed bororo pig like you wey go soon fall and die for that
place wey you dey bend down piss grin grin

It's dawning on you now that you where being Brainwashed by the Fraudral Republic Of Nigeria to leave your poverty infested country to the zoo republic to engage in suicide bombings and electoral mal practices.

Now you are left with nothing but to be angry with your imbecilic soul and be attacking members of IPOB online and offline, lolz..

HBP go soon Kill you na your fate be that.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Pro-biafra Group And Pro-nigeria Group Clashes In Court (video) by Christistruth00: 12:49pm On Nov 14, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu is not holy

And Jesus Christ is the only Saviour of all Mankind
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Pro-biafra Group And Pro-nigeria Group Clashes In Court (video) by ablejesus26(m): 1:39pm On Nov 14, 2021
FamTomx2:

It's dawning on you now that you where being Brainwashed by the Fraudral Republic Of Nigeria to leave your poverty infested country to the zoo republic to engage in suicide bombings and electoral mal practices.

Now you are left with nothing but to be angry with your imbecilic soul and be attacking members of IPOB online and offline, lolz..

HBP go soon Kill you na your fate be that.

Okay so how does the occult scam ipob concerns a cursed to be eternally useless and hopeless in life
like you? grin grin
is it not the same useless Nigeria that your evil region are in control of?
litte wonder why you and your evil bororo people are hated everywhere
being a terrorist and attack people for their opinions grin grin
but a cursed godforsaken bastard and eternally damned cow fucking thing like you
will die an ultimely painful death for choosing Igbo of all tribe for picking
Igbo to do your rubbish
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Pro-biafra Group And Pro-nigeria Group Clashes In Court (video) by FamTomx2(m): 3:07pm On Nov 14, 2021
ablejesus26:

Okay so how does the occult scam ipob concerns a cursed to be eternally useless and hopeless in life
like you? grin grin
is it not the same useless Nigeria that your evil region are in control of?
litte wonder why you and your evil bororo people are hated everywhere
being a terrorist and attack people for their opinions grin grin
but a cursed godforsaken bastard and eternally damned cow fucking thing like you
will die an ultimely painful death for choosing Igbo of all tribe for picking
Igbo to do your rubbish

Really, you are now calling your once a darling country a useless Nigeria bcus October salary has not been credited, lolz, you will die with that BMC work..

Awuya,listen very well all your strive of evil propagation on the people of IPOB will consume you and all that is evil will abode with you and your household, Iseeeeeeeh.

You will never know peace till you die a horrible death.

It has been bookmarked.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Pro-biafra Group And Pro-nigeria Group Clashes In Court (video) by ablejesus26(m): 6:23pm On Nov 14, 2021
FamTomx2:

Really, you are now calling your once a darling country a useless Nigeria bcus October salary has not been credited, lolz, you will die with that BMC work..

Awuya,listen very well all your strive of evil propagation on the people of IPOB will consume you and all that is evil will abode with you and your household, Iseeeeeeeh.

You will never know peace till you die a horrible death.

It has been bookmarked.

If you don't produce where I appraised the failed Country that's been totally wrecked by your NE region,and una apcheat,your life and your generation unborn will never know anything close to prosperity, peace, happiness and good luck ��.
since you se you get coconut head make I help you dey increase that curse wey you inherit from your late pick pocket father ��
It will never be well with you and your apcheat �.cursed bororo grass eating almajiri that will die premature.
I don't do nonsense abum nwa Chineke and umu Chineke adighe mee ihe apcheat na ihe pdthief ��
God bless Apga ��.
I understand the country is messed up but I am not an efulefu to see a scam ipob as a solution �
Ozu aburu onu �
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Pro-biafra Group And Pro-nigeria Group Clashes In Court (video) by FamTomx2(m): 7:36pm On Nov 14, 2021
ablejesus26:

If you don't produce where I appraised the failed Country that's been totally wrecked by your NE region,and una apcheat,your life and your generation unborn will never know anything close to prosperity, peace, happiness and good luck ��.
since you se you get coconut head make I help you dey increase that curse wey you inherit from your late pick pocket father ��
It will never be well with you and your apcheat �.cursed bororo grass eating almajiri that will die premature.
I don't do nonsense abum nwa Chineke and umu Chineke adighe mee ihe apcheat na ihe pdthief ��
God bless Apga ��.
I understand the country is messed up but I am not an efulefu to see a scam ipob as a solution �
Ozu aburu onu �

Nwa Chineke gbuo gi dia! Who cares what you are, you are nothing but a brain tumor damaged street rag tag!

You have no humor in you, jus an anyhow silly being, you thought your evil propaganda here on NL aganst IPOB will earn you sympathizers..

Sane people and freedom lovers are joining the spirited wagon in supporting
actualization of BIAFRA,

Ten thousands of your kind is totally dysentery to abort this mission.

Meanwhile untimely death awaits you and your likes.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu: Pro-biafra Group And Pro-nigeria Group Clashes In Court (video) by ablejesus26(m): 11:36pm On Nov 14, 2021
FamTomx2:

Nwa Chineke gbuo gi dia! Who cares what you are, you are nothing but a brain tumor damaged street rag tag!

You have no humor in you, jus an anyhow silly being, you thought your evil propaganda here on NL aganst IPOB will earn you sympathizers..

Sane people and freedom lovers are joining the spirited wagon in supporting
actualization of BIAFRA,

Ten thousands of your kind is totally dysentery to abort this mission.

Meanwhile untimely death awaits you and your likes.

Hahaah sane people you say?
brainwashed thugs,cultist,criminals and armed robbers are all ipob has
as man power thats why they have never achieved anything
Igboland says no to a taliban wannabe agenda
unlike your terrorist region where your people appraise terror in the covers of religion

cursed bororro bastard that will die in pain and shame
just do your rubbish ipob in peace and not drag Igbo in it
I will not even notice an eternally cursed godforsaken bastard like you

ozu na-esi nsi grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu May Die If He Stops Smoking: His Addiction is Dangerous: Doctor's Report / They Gave Obi 30mins But His Poor Rating Cut It Down To 10 / Here Is The Real Pictures Of Tinubu’s Campaign Flag Off In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.