Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

FRAUD: I've No Criminal Record With Antigraft Agencies– Julius Olaoluwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FRAUD: I've No Criminal Record With Antigraft Agencies– Julius Olaoluwa (306 Views)

Wike To Ayu: I've No Other Job Now Than To Pepper U, The Fight Has Just Started / Abia North: I've No Competitor, I'm Almost Consensus Candidate — Sen. Kalu / Drone Shots Of Senator Ademola Adeleke Campaign In Ayedire And Olaoluwa Lg(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FRAUD: I've No Criminal Record With Antigraft Agencies– Julius Olaoluwa by okrote4real: 2:18pm On Nov 10, 2021
Following the alleged investigation that led to the questioning of a businessman who claimed to be in the entertainment sector , Julius OlaOluwa, owner of Mercy Night Club sometimes ago by anti graft agencies, he has finally come out to speak about the incident and what led to it.

In an interview with our reporter, OlaOluwa alleges he was happy that the agency quizzed him for what he thought was their job to do and cleared him of any wrongdoings.

He later explained that there are lots of genuine young businessmen and women in Nigeria who have international partners doing legit businesses and aren't involved in shady deals, but are being investigated because of the few trying to tarnish their images.

He said he has never for once launder money for anybody because his business is booming enough to cater for unforseen circumstances.

He also added that his club, ( Mercy Night Club) located in FESTAC Lagos is one of the biggest in Lagos and environs. He explained that the one coming to Abuja would be bigger and would generate more revenue not just for him but also to the government.

He speaks on the incident in brief:

"I was invited in March on the regular inflow into my club account.

"I was being investigated for about 4 months on money laundering, which after their findings, found nothing to charge me on. I was set free to do my business as I gave them my utmost corporation to do their job.

"I cleared the air on the allegations of money laundering rumour sometimes ago and I am just re-emphasizing it because I have lots of people who are waiting to invest in my entertainment business.

"I'm a respected businessman. Mercy Night Club is not an avenue to launder money and I urge everyone to desists from spreading fake rumours that I was charged for money laundering. I was never issued a letter by the court to face any judicial inquiry or action and I was just called for questioning which I was cleared,"he warned.
The young entrepreneur and philanthropist who has been in the entertainment industry for over 15 years insist he can boldly count his resources and source of income to his associate and foreigners who kept investing in his business home and abroad because he has paid his dues in the industry.

His new multi-million naira club situated in Abuja has been drawing the attention of public interest groups and investors across board.

https://www.blueprint.ng/i-ve-no-criminal-record-club-owner/

Re: FRAUD: I've No Criminal Record With Antigraft Agencies– Julius Olaoluwa by Deciceco01: 2:34pm On Nov 10, 2021
This one is suffering from a typical Arewa ideology of denying women of their public rights. Nothing more than this

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Presidency May Be A Blessing To Ndiigbo / Open Letter To Okezie Ikpeazu By Umeh Kalu / Interior Ministry Is Using Technology To Track Footprints Of Escaped Inmates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.