Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,815 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Anambra Election: Peter Obi Congratulates Soludo, Commits State Into God's Hands - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: Peter Obi Congratulates Soludo, Commits State Into God's Hands (18271 Views)

Davido Congratulates Soludo On Election Victory / Anambra Election: Buhari Congratulates Soludo / FG To Turn Large Deposits Of Salt In Ebonyi State Into Commercial Quantity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra Election: Peter Obi Congratulates Soludo, Commits State Into God's Hands by HonNL: 7:12pm On Nov 10, 2021
I congratulate Professor Chukwuma Soludo on winning the gubernatorial election.

I thank Anambrarians who braved all odds and came out to perform their civic duties. I urge them to support the in-coming Governor through prayers and other legitimate means to see that Anambra returns to her former glory as the “Light of the Nation”.

Most importantly, I shall continue to commit the state into God’s hands for His will to be done at all times.

#PeterObi

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Election: Peter Obi Congratulates Soludo, Commits State Into God's Hands by ezegold4we: 7:17pm On Nov 10, 2021
Great,

That's a beautiful one, Shame to all Those asking why Obi is yet to congratulate soludo.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra Election: Peter Obi Congratulates Soludo, Commits State Into God's Hands by AustineE1: 7:24pm On Nov 10, 2021
Our brothers from the other side who thinks that Peter Obi is in competition with their demigod for presidency and finds delight in ridiculing one of the best minds in Nigerian politics and a guru in meticulous economics through brown envelop journalism,should please desist from it.
There is no relationship between light and darkness.
Peter Obi that I know will always do the right thing at the right time,we move on.
Once more congrats to Soludo!!!!

116 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Anambra Election: Peter Obi Congratulates Soludo, Commits State Into God's Hands by slawormiir: 7:27pm On Nov 10, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr

Apc should do the same

Bunch of miscreants called party

dapolaw:
So this one can't even win his state for PDP? paper weight politician.
YEAH...but he was able to kick Apc wrinkled and saggy balls..you nor check the score sheet? Say Pdp kick apc wrinkled balls

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Election: Peter Obi Congratulates Soludo, Commits State Into God's Hands by updatechange(m): 7:27pm On Nov 10, 2021
Congratulations to the winner.
Re: Anambra Election: Peter Obi Congratulates Soludo, Commits State Into God's Hands by IKBARUTEN11(m): 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2021
Andy Ubah stop being an apc slave and join the trend

14 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Peter Obi Congratulates Soludo, Commits State Into God's Hands by SILVERLINES: 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2021
cheesy

When will Andy kidnapper Uba do same?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Peter Obi Congratulates Soludo, Commits State Into God's Hands by Boogyman557: 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool REAL MATTERS. WTF MAN
Re: Anambra Election: Peter Obi Congratulates Soludo, Commits State Into God's Hands by sonssyo: 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2021
Way to go my people!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Peter Obi Congratulates Soludo, Commits State Into God's Hands by BigSarah(f): 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2021
All parties and candidates knew the election was just a formality...

Hope Soludo succeeds, and increases the fortune of Anambra state (the Light of the Nation)

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Peter Obi Congratulates Soludo, Commits State Into God's Hands by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2021
Okwute Ndi Igbo

18 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Peter Obi Congratulates Soludo, Commits State Into God's Hands by Mopolchi: 7:28pm On Nov 10, 2021
Good one my governor

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Election: Peter Obi Congratulates Soludo, Commits State Into God's Hands by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:29pm On Nov 10, 2021
With Love from our Darling Daddy and all of us @[b][/b] .....

I congratulate Prof. Charles Chukwuma Soludo, the candidate of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) — and a member of the Presidential Economic Advisory Committee (PEAC) — on his victory in the Anambra State gubernatorial election.

I commend the security agencies for their determination to ensure that the election went on as smoothly as possible, and the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) for the successful conclusion of the exercise, despite the initial challenges encountered.

I enjoin Prof Soludo to rally other stakeholders to tackle the enormous challenges confronting Anambra State and the Southeast in general.

I look forward to working with him for the peace, security and development of Anambra State and the entire country

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Election: Peter Obi Congratulates Soludo, Commits State Into God's Hands by Omicron007: 7:29pm On Nov 10, 2021
The guy below and above me is about to spew trash. Watch out.

Modified: Trash successfully spewed.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Election: Peter Obi Congratulates Soludo, Commits State Into God's Hands by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:29pm On Nov 10, 2021
Congratulations to Soludo,
And Shame unto the evil murderers, (the biggest loser in this election).

God bless Anambra State.
God bless Nigeria.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Election: Peter Obi Congratulates Soludo, Commits State Into God's Hands by ForeThinker: 7:29pm On Nov 10, 2021
: Anambra nobe IMO

6 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Peter Obi Congratulates Soludo, Commits State Into God's Hands by dapolaw(m): 7:29pm On Nov 10, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Peter Obi Congratulates Soludo, Commits State Into God's Hands by graphics105: 7:30pm On Nov 10, 2021
cool
Na so.
Re: Anambra Election: Peter Obi Congratulates Soludo, Commits State Into God's Hands by Benitoh: 7:30pm On Nov 10, 2021
When will Joe igbokwe congratulate our Excellency CC soludo

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Peter Obi Congratulates Soludo, Commits State Into God's Hands by Newbreed2018: 7:31pm On Nov 10, 2021
Okwute 1

Its still a win for Peter Obi. 2017 Peter Obi campaigned vigorously for Soludo to become governor under PDP. 4 years after, Soludo is governor. Congratulations to both men.

18 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Peter Obi Congratulates Soludo, Commits State Into God's Hands by JosephXavier: 7:31pm On Nov 10, 2021
God has been blessing Anambra with the very good governors since return to democracy

Dr Chinwoke Mbadinuju- A successful lecturer
Dr Chris Ngige - A renown medical doctor
Mr Peter Obi - A successful business man and an economist
Chief Willie Obiano - A renowned successful Accountant
Prof Charles Soludo - A professor of economics

Andy Uba doesn't belong to this category and that was why ndi Anambra voted him out

So much has been said about Prof Charles Soludo, may he live up to expectations

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Peter Obi Congratulates Soludo, Commits State Into God's Hands by globemoney01: 7:31pm On Nov 10, 2021
This wailer is still wailing. Which former glory. Obiano will remain your nightmare for ever

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: Peter Obi Congratulates Soludo, Commits State Into God's Hands by sojayy(m): 7:31pm On Nov 10, 2021
Maduka right now

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Election: Peter Obi Congratulates Soludo, Commits State Into God's Hands by globemoney01: 7:31pm On Nov 10, 2021
dapolaw:
LGA not even state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: Peter Obi Congratulates Soludo, Commits State Into God's Hands by PHIPEX(m): 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2021
If only Nigerian politicians will see elections as games and not war. It's our war mentality that will make a winner of election divide the nation into 95% - 3%, now everywhere is in crises.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Peter Obi Congratulates Soludo, Commits State Into God's Hands by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2021
Nice one. E shock afonjas and their Islamic terrorist A PC party

8 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Peter Obi Congratulates Soludo, Commits State Into God's Hands by MartinsD12(m): 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2021
HonNL:

#PeterObi
This is beautiful, soludo is over qualified for the task ahead being a world certified economic manager per excellence, congratulations to Peter obi and the PDP they did well, apga is an ideology of the people of Anambra state if not pdp would have won it because obiano performed very poorly, I guess soludo will return anambra to its lost glory light of the nation like Obi has said.

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Peter Obi Congratulates Soludo, Commits State Into God's Hands by WhatCanIsay(m): 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2021
Peter Obi (Okwute), the man wey sabi!

Anambra State is a very mature-minded state. We have politicians that really understand not just governance, but that the welfare of the state matters more than the individual interest.

We just have few bad eggs that selfishly sees it as a do or die affair.

9 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Peter Obi Congratulates Soludo, Commits State Into God's Hands by Omicron007: 7:32pm On Nov 10, 2021
[s]
post=107502068:
With Love from our Darling Daddy and all of us @[b][/b] .....

I congratulate Prof. Charles Chukwuma Soludo, the candidate of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) — and a member of the Presidential Economic Advisory Committee (PEAC) — on his victory in the Anambra State gubernatorial election.

I commend the security agencies for their determination to ensure that the election went on as smoothly as possible, and the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) for the successful conclusion of the exercise, despite the initial challenges encountered.

I enjoin Prof Soludo to rally other stakeholders to tackle the enormous challenges confronting Anambra State and the Southeast in general.

I look forward to working with him for the peace, security and development of Anambra State and the entire country
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Peter Obi Congratulates Soludo, Commits State Into God's Hands by FlipModeSquade(m): 7:33pm On Nov 10, 2021
globemoney01:
This wailer is still wailing
Haters will always have something to whine about.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: Peter Obi Congratulates Soludo, Commits State Into God's Hands by Lovenorth: 7:33pm On Nov 10, 2021
I fail to congratulate Soludo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Ban Political Party Supporters From Celebrating In Kaduna / Governor Fubara Appoints Edison Ehie As New Chief Of Staff / Ogun State Deputy Governor In Alleged Sex Scandal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.