Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 02:13 AM

Why Are Yoruba Always The Scape-Goat Of Nigeria Problem? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Yoruba Always The Scape-Goat Of Nigeria Problem? (580 Views)

Yorubas Only:The New city Scape of The Southwestern part of Nigeria.Drone View / Why are Many Yoruba Always the One To Say That Northerner Can't Vote For Igbo? / I'm The He-Goat Of Edo Politics - Oshiomhole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Yoruba Always The Scape-Goat Of Nigeria Problem? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 10, 2021
I'm serious right now, why are Yorubas always the fall guy of every Nigeria problems.

When another tribe do something, Nigerians will overlook but when it is Yoruba turn, everyone activate their hatred mode and aggressively cancel them.

The first scene was when Taooma visited vice president Osinbajo with her fellow skit makers, she was bashed on twitter to the extent that she had to apologise two times.

The next one that is going on twitter now is about Fcmb, Kuda and Gtb. They are being cancelled right now.

A quick search on the Internet

Fcmb - owned by Chief Michael Olasubomi “Subomi” Balogun
Kuda - The CEO of the Kuda Bank is Babs Ogundeyi.
GTB - Tajudeen Afolabi Adeola

I'm not racist, ethnic bigot but I can't stand how you want Nigeria to move forward and then get mad when Kuda invited you to explain the movement of money in your account?

I don't understand how you get mad when Fcmb place fraud alert on 20-30years old account, if you have nothing to fear, why are you then mad? Will you be happy if someone just wipe your dad's account?

Now that is that, the one that got me angry the most is some useless people that hatred is in their heart will see this as an opportunity to bring these three companies down, one even went a little farther saying they should give kuda, Fcmb and Gtb cro-wee treatment Why?!
Re: Why Are Yoruba Always The Scape-Goat Of Nigeria Problem? by temitope27(m): 8:30pm On Nov 10, 2021
Rubbish thread
Re: Why Are Yoruba Always The Scape-Goat Of Nigeria Problem? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 10, 2021
temitope27:
Rubbish thread

When are you going to cancel obi Cubana for taking picture with Abba kyari? Let start from there
Re: Why Are Yoruba Always The Scape-Goat Of Nigeria Problem? by mancoconut: 8:35pm On Nov 10, 2021
What a load of nonsense, the people bringing Yorubas down are their own Yoruba people as well, same way your elites sold MKO by going behind his back to betray him, and the same way you have abandoned Sunday Igboho to die from kidney failure in Benin Republic with nobody even advocating for him anymore after all the noise.. You're your own greatest enemies, stop looking for your usual imaginary Igbo enemy to blame again.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Always The Scape-Goat Of Nigeria Problem? by Ttalk: 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2021
SlyDev:
I'm serious right now, why are Yorubas always the fall guy of every Nigeria problems.

When another tribe do something, Nigerians will overlook but when it is Yoruba turn, everyone activate their hatred mode and aggressively cancel them.

The first scene was when Taooma visited vice president Osinbajo with her fellow skit makers, she was bashed on twitter to the extent that she had to apologise two times.

The next one that is going on twitter now is about Fcmb, Kuda and Gtb. They are being cancelled right now.

I'm not racist, ethnic bigot but I can't stand how you want Nigeria to move forward and then get mad when Kuda invited you to explain the movement of money in your account?

I don't understand how you get mad when Fcmb place fraud alert on 20-30years old account, if you have nothing to fear, why are you then mad? Will you be happy if someone just wipe your dad's account?

Now that is that, the one that got me angry the most is some useless people that hatred is in their heart will see this as an opportunity to bring these three companies down, one even went a little farther saying they should give kuda, Fcmb and Gtb cro-wee treatment Why?!

Point of correction, it's not Nigerians but a particular people foiled with jelousy and hatred for their grandfather

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Always The Scape-Goat Of Nigeria Problem? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 10, 2021
mancoconut:
What a load of nonsense, the people bringing Yorubas down are their own Yoruba people as well, same way your elites sold MKO by going behind his back to betray him, and the same way you have abandoned Sunday Igboho to die from kidney failure in Benin Republic with nobody even advocating for him anymore after all the noise.. You're your own greatest enemies, stop looking for your usual imaginary Igbo enemy to blame again.

Where did you see igbo in my write up

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Yoruba Always The Scape-Goat Of Nigeria Problem? by Haakeem(m): 8:38pm On Nov 10, 2021
Op they calm down.
Re: Why Are Yoruba Always The Scape-Goat Of Nigeria Problem? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 10, 2021
Ttalk:

Point of correction, it's not Nigerians but a particular people foiled with jelousy and hatred for their grandfather

Na every Nigerian, especially those yeye small tribes
Re: Why Are Yoruba Always The Scape-Goat Of Nigeria Problem? by DoggoneDogg: 8:56pm On Nov 10, 2021
[s]
SlyDev:

[/s]

angry angry
Re: Why Are Yoruba Always The Scape-Goat Of Nigeria Problem? by meccuno: 8:57pm On Nov 10, 2021
[s]
SlyDev:

[/s] seriously are you on drugs or are you related to adeyinkas Grandson?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Yoruba Always The Scape-Goat Of Nigeria Problem? by haffaze777(m): 9:11pm On Nov 10, 2021
I blame taoma for that useless apology she tender

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Referendum / Court Fixes Feb 8, 2022 For Hearing Of Suit To Declare Buhari’s Seat Vacant / The New Government Must Investigate Yusuf Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.