Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,555 members, 7,850,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:35 AM

Why Lionel Messi Is Not The GOAT - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Lionel Messi Is Not The GOAT (606 Views)

Overheads, free-kicks, backheels... Ronaldo's TEN best goals of the GOAT's 700 / Why Lionel Messi Scored 2 Goals Through My Legs - Chelsea Goalkeeper, Courtois / Lionel Messi Flaunts Tattoo Of His Wife’s Lips Inked Close To His Groin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Lionel Messi Is Not The GOAT by Twista88(m): 9:55pm On Nov 10, 2021
I believe Messi is one of the greatest football player of all time and the best player of his generation.. But I observed since Messi transferred to Psg he has a low performance outcome because of injuries.. This is why I believe Ronaldo de Lima is the greatest soccer Star ever.. O fenomenon has many injuries through out his glorious career but he manages and stood out everytime he had a chance to play..
Re: Why Lionel Messi Is Not The GOAT by FirstbornWds: 10:06pm On Nov 10, 2021
Twista88:
I believe Messi is one of the greatest football player of all time and the best player of his generation.. But I observed since Messi transferred to Psg he has a low performance outcome because of injuries.. This is why I believe Ronaldo de Lima is the greatest soccer Star ever.. O fenomenon has many injuries through out his glorious career but he manages and stood out everytime he had a chance to play..

Your opinion. Sadly... It doesn't count.

3 Likes

Re: Why Lionel Messi Is Not The GOAT by Truvelisback(m): 11:19pm On Nov 10, 2021
Twista88:
Ur opinion.
Re: Why Lionel Messi Is Not The GOAT by paulolee(m): 1:10pm On Nov 11, 2021
ur opinion bro...since na him goaless league goal after 5 games naim make am no good again....
forgetting about his doinz for even more than a decade....shallow mind
Re: Why Lionel Messi Is Not The GOAT by oyatainer(m): 6:06pm On Nov 11, 2021
Twista88:

Your opinion holds no water as far as football world is concerned. Messi had worst performance at th beginning of last season and came out on top. There is difference between playing with injury and coming back from injury.

Don't forget,it looks Ronaldo five games to get a goal in his first start to live at Juventus. Messi is not even barren like Ronaldo,just that he has not scored a league goal.

1 Like

Re: Why Lionel Messi Is Not The GOAT by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
oyatainer:

Your opinion holds no water as far as football world is concerned. Messi had worst performance at th beginning of last season and came out on top. There is difference between playing with injury and coming back from injury.

Don't forget,it looks Ronaldo five games to get a goal in his first start to live at Juventus. Messi is not even barren like Ronaldo,just that he has not scored a league goal.
which Ronaldo u dey talk about

1 Like

Re: Why Lionel Messi Is Not The GOAT by ojaysam25(m): 6:57am On Nov 12, 2021
oyatainer:

get your facts right lad. Ronaldo has 3 goals in his first 5 match at juventus.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Watch The Moment VAR Was Used To Determine A Goal In A Match In Owerri / This Is What Ngolo Kante Did When He Visited His Boyhood Village In Mali / Tell Me The Name Of This Player And Win Yourself 500 Airtime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.