Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,263 members, 7,860,611 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:17 PM

Have You Ever Enjoyed Any Benefit From this Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Ever Enjoyed Any Benefit From this Government (490 Views)

Mr Macaroni: No Political Party Enjoyed Opposition Like APC. They Cursed At GEJ / Lawan: It Is Petty To Say Corruption Thrives Under This Government / Three Categories Of People That Can’t Benefit From New Minimum Wage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Enjoyed Any Benefit From this Government by Techhybeam: 11:58pm On Nov 10, 2021
Sometimes I wonder if I am the only one that has not benefited anything from this government.

- I paid heavily for my education
- No job up till now, only for government to say everywhere is filled.
- Tried establishing business, the conditions are not favourable, money spent on gen and petrol is too much, too much tax.
and many more.

Am I the only one experiencing this?
Re: Have You Ever Enjoyed Any Benefit From this Government by ChiefSosa(m): 11:59pm On Nov 10, 2021
NO!
I don't even rely on the Nigerian government in the first place, because they'll only waste my time,life and future by coming up with their unending ridiculous stories. Politicians are too concerned about winning the next election, witch-hunting their political opponents, and seeking power, that they eventually forget about the masses and their problems.
Don't put your Tomorrow in the hands of people that never made your Today or your Yesterday memorable!
It's crazy that after 60 years of independence, we are still dragging our feet as a Nation.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Enjoyed Any Benefit From this Government by Ammishaddai: 12:06am On Nov 11, 2021
BMCs and N-power people ,over to you
Re: Have You Ever Enjoyed Any Benefit From this Government by 9182736455O1999(m): 1:55am On Nov 11, 2021
It is only the APC theives that are benefiting from this Govt.
instead they have taken almost everything from us
thunder will strike anybody that will vote APC in 2023 angry

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Enjoyed Any Benefit From this Government by Nobody: 3:29am On Nov 11, 2021
Join APC.
Re: Have You Ever Enjoyed Any Benefit From this Government by chipsypop(m): 3:54am On Nov 11, 2021
Nigerian government does not care about any of us, we're strictly on our own.
Re: Have You Ever Enjoyed Any Benefit From this Government by Coolsperm: 4:06am On Nov 11, 2021
As a local Yoruba Muslim, this gvt have build so many moques for us at Oyo and Osun state and is constructing one small one in Iwo road ibadan
Re: Have You Ever Enjoyed Any Benefit From this Government by SmartPolician: 4:17am On Nov 11, 2021
We are all beneficiaries of the government - both directly and indirectly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Enjoyed Any Benefit From this Government by suffering: 4:57am On Nov 11, 2021
You didn’t enjoy service year? The government gave me the first experience of being employed.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Enjoyed Any Benefit From this Government by Benard5050: 5:21am On Nov 11, 2021
Yes Survival Fund 90k
Re: Have You Ever Enjoyed Any Benefit From this Government by Arda1000(m): 5:40am On Nov 11, 2021
SmartPolician:
We are all beneficiaries of the government - both directly and indirectly.
positive beneficiaries or negative please specify
Re: Have You Ever Enjoyed Any Benefit From this Government by blackpanda: 5:47am On Nov 11, 2021
Techhybeam:
Sometimes I wonder if I am the only one that has not benefited anything from this government.

- Tried establishing business, the conditions are not favourable, money spent on gen and petrol is too much, too much tax.
and many more.

You are like most of your generation. You want everything easy but only specialize in complaining. Go and do POS, carpentry, plumber etc. There is work, just that una wan wear tye Sidon for AC inside office

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Enjoyed Any Benefit From this Government by Validated: 5:49am On Nov 11, 2021
Southerners do not get govt jobs, except they have connections with northerners. Most northern graduates, even with pass get into FG civil service, while southerners struggle for corporate jobs. Have you ever attended an interview that you see a northern candidate?
Go to most MDAs, you see Northerners everywhere. Aside Dangote and maybe Bua, you hardly find northerners in corporate settings. They hardly meet up.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Enjoyed Any Benefit From this Government by Ovamboland(m): 6:09am On Nov 11, 2021
Techhybeam:

and many more.

Hope you've been traveling only on roads you constructed by yourself your whole life. If you stepped on any road before, you just lied you've never benefitted.
Hope you pay 750 naira a litre of petrol like UK, Germany instead of Nigeria govt subsidized 162.

I just traveled out if Lagos and back in comfortable trains and paid 2600 which we know cant cover the acquisition cost of the facilities, Mr no benefit
Re: Have You Ever Enjoyed Any Benefit From this Government by authority2006(m): 6:25am On Nov 11, 2021
Validated:
Southerners do not get govt jobs, except they have connections with northerners. Most northern graduates, even with pass get into FG civil service, while southerners struggle for corporate jobs. Have you ever attended an interview that you see a northern candidate?
Go to most MDAs, you see Northerners everywhere. Aside Dangote and maybe Bua, you hardly find northerners in corporate settings. They hardly meet up.

See them in the interviews that took place in Northern region or souther region? I guess most of the corporate organisations in the North are filled with Southerners as well. Lol
Re: Have You Ever Enjoyed Any Benefit From this Government by authority2006(m): 6:26am On Nov 11, 2021
blackpanda:

You are like most of your generation. You want everything easy but only specialize in complaining. Go and do POS, carpentry, plumber etc. There is work, just that una wan wear tye Sidon for AC inside office

I know a friend of a friend who started POS business about two months ago and despite the business being saturated already, he's now making a minimum of 4k profit per day.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Enjoyed Any Benefit From this Government by Difrent: 6:50am On Nov 11, 2021
Techhybeam:

and many more.

Didnt you do NYSC?
You got paid at least 30k for 12months if you did.
If you went to a federal school....you got subsidized education.
If you attended a private university....you dont belong to the group of people who need a lot a government assistance....you already have more than most
Re: Have You Ever Enjoyed Any Benefit From this Government by authority2006(m): 6:52am On Nov 11, 2021
Techhybeam:

and many more.

What about the governments before "this government"? What did you benefit from those ones?
I knew someone who benefitted from Npower batch A, payroll support, msme grant, Npower batch C. He made close to 1m naira from payroll support and msme grant alone.
Did you even attempt to benefit from such programs to begin with or you're one of the "na lie" crew? Lol

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Enjoyed Any Benefit From this Government by Validated: 7:22am On Nov 11, 2021
authority2006:

See them in the interviews that took place in Northern region or souther region? I guess most of the corporate organisations in the North are filled with Southerners as well. Lol
Which corporate organisations are you referring to mr man? Bank branches, I guess. What is the professional qualification to be a banker? Nothing, just have any degree or certificate, even if it is Islamic studies.
Re: Have You Ever Enjoyed Any Benefit From this Government by authority2006(m): 8:37am On Nov 11, 2021
Validated:

Which corporate organisations are you referring to mr man? Bank branches, I guess. What is the professional qualification to be a banker? Nothing, just have any degree or certificate, even if it is Islamic studies.

I guess the only course being offered by the universities and polytechnics in the North is Islamic study or the only that interest the northerners.
Re: Have You Ever Enjoyed Any Benefit From this Government by Ovamboland(m): 8:41am On Nov 11, 2021
authority2006:

You should know that his statement is myopic and us only as far as his sight can take him.
Meaning Imo state with the largest number of federal civil servants all got those appointments because they have northern godfathers. But those northerners did not reward their own states with largest number

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Enjoyed Any Benefit From this Government by Ovamboland(m): 8:44am On Nov 11, 2021
Difrent:

Didnt you do NYSC?
You got paid at least 30k for 12months if you did.
If you went to a federal school....you got subsidized education.
If you attended a private university....you dont belong to the group of people who need a lot a government assistance....you already have more than most

And if he is sound academically he can compete for the slots available in FG universities where he can pay 50k for education that will cost 4m in private universities.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Deserves Political Solution —ohanaeze, ADF, Wabara, Other / My Mum Gave Me 2 Charms When I Wanted To Make Money - Former Min. Nnia Nwodo / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Lambasts DSS For Denying Maltreating His Client

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.