Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) (35400 Views)

Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift / Regina Daniels With Husband's Customized Ferrari In New Photos / Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by JavaScript90: 9:31am On Nov 11, 2021
g
Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by Basicend: 9:31am On Nov 11, 2021
Looks like grandfather . . With grand children thou.
Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by delzbaba(m): 9:31am On Nov 11, 2021
Never give up, this man was poor in his forties.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by Psalmistproject: 9:31am On Nov 11, 2021
Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 11, 2021
Grandpa and granddaughter

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by hohafrank(m): 9:31am On Nov 11, 2021
Englandboy:
See wetin money cause . One day The Son will ask the mum a question.. mum is that man my grandfather. Mum will say wish kind wahala is this.
You better work hard and marry a woman of your choice.
Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 11, 2021
Psalmistproject:
. In a circle

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by Streetdreamx(m): 9:33am On Nov 11, 2021
The life no Balenciaga...
My own na pastor wey to turn water to gas no him I dey find.
Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by Nexton2468: 9:33am On Nov 11, 2021
Cholls:
My brother life is good

I swr bro
Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 11, 2021
delzbaba:
Never give up, this man was poor in his forties.
With his look one can tell that he was a hustler before God lifted him up.He come dey chase small small beautiful girls that he couldn't chase when he was poor.

6 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by Osibajo2023: 9:34am On Nov 11, 2021
Poverty na bastard, though everything is vanity, na my consolation
Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Nov 11, 2021
Samibii344:
smiley
No one can doubt it.You are a scammer.
Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by Ykc2(m): 9:35am On Nov 11, 2021
Any Muslim woman wey tell you say dem love their husband wey get 10 wives, that woman is lying from pit of hell ,she is just pretending for religious sake,you know how many young girls for North wey cut their co wife son's gbola or fed them with sniper over jealousy?even Regina know say her time go soon expire

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by Pootle: 9:38am On Nov 11, 2021
anytime i see this man i remember turtle ninja
Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by RodgersAkpafu: 9:38am On Nov 11, 2021
nateDZA:
cheesy YankanMata!!
What is that person talking about ?
Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by femi4: 9:40am On Nov 11, 2021
pretydiva:
This man gene strong oo shocked.
Most ugly men have a very strong gene
Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by Gbagura: 9:41am On Nov 11, 2021
So called celebrities will snap themselves and upload themselves under the guise of 'spotted'.

Spotted kee all of you there

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by Skillsnigeria: 9:49am On Nov 11, 2021
Noted
Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by Joseph08(m): 9:51am On Nov 11, 2021
Old Papa youngi grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by Bobotic(m): 9:54am On Nov 11, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
How can i believe this thing wey you talk? cheesycheesy

Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by Mekoyaw(m): 9:54am On Nov 11, 2021
That's a fact that can't be erased
Englandboy:
See wetin money cause . One day The Son will ask the mum a question.. mum is that man my grandfather. Mum will say wish kind wahala is this.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01am On Nov 11, 2021
Cute family..
Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by Solofresh2: 10:03am On Nov 11, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Muniru is Muniru, which one be Munir
Lol

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by BeardedMeat(m): 10:04am On Nov 11, 2021
benuejosh:
Is okay.
I told you you'd be alright grin
Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by Badguy77(m): 10:06am On Nov 11, 2021
Seriously this man is ugly...And funny enough na him the pikin resemble. When them say no marry old man small girls cos of watin dem go chop them no dey hear

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by KingDash: 10:07am On Nov 11, 2021
Rydermaverick:
Cute family..
lies

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by BeardedMeat(m): 10:08am On Nov 11, 2021
Englandboy:
As if say if ned came to marry your younger sister, you won't do testimony
Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by BeardedMeat(m): 10:10am On Nov 11, 2021
Badguy77:
Seriously this man is ugly...And funny enough na him the pikin resemble. When them say no marry old man small girls cos of watin dem go chop them no dey hear
All of a sudden, man dey ugly. So money no be man again? Abeg say something else or hide your empty stomach.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Efe And Olamide Shoot Video For “Warri” / Lovely Pictures Of Nigerian Women Married To Foreigners. / I Have Started My Breasts Growing Procedure - Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.