Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) (35396 Views)

Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift / Regina Daniels With Husband's Customized Ferrari In New Photos / Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by Benresmy(m): 12:04pm On Nov 11, 2021
jaybenugo:
Popular Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels was pictured together with her husband, Ned Nwoko and their son, Munir in new photos shared on her Instagram handle, IgbereTV reports.

She captioned the photos;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWGL_uVt0JN/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
why posting Regina Daniel every time,, you for kukuma become her huz maid... undecided undecided
Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by Chidi27: 12:18pm On Nov 11, 2021
Englandboy:
See wetin money cause . One day The Son will ask the mum a question.. mum is that man my grandfather. Mum will say wish kind wahala is this.

Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by Gee64: 12:34pm On Nov 11, 2021
Enjoy your life while you are still alive baby.

Living a good life with an old Man who provides all your needs is better than being married to a broke man who has nothing but his banging tool, 'gbola' to offer!
Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by Hathor5(f): 1:28pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ishilove:
They look like grandfather and granddaughter

It's true love. cheesy
Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by Father4all: 1:34pm On Nov 11, 2021
Englandboy:
See wetin money cause . One day The Son will ask the mum a question.. mum is that man my grandfather. Mum will say wish kind wahala is this.
don't deceive yourself. Such day will never come
Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by Chuksmonika(m): 1:37pm On Nov 11, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Them suppose use this man face as smiley, see him round head. cheesycheesy
in this life, if you have money, nothing do you.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by Agendanwamama: 2:08pm On Nov 11, 2021
No need for DNA. this munir is Ned's carbon copy
Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by MummyD2020(f): 2:42pm On Nov 11, 2021
jaybenugo:
Popular Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels was pictured together with her husband, Ned Nwoko and their son, Munir in new photos shared on her Instagram handle, IgbereTV reports.

She captioned the photos;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWGL_uVt0JN/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Chop life with first class!
Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by 2016easy2017: 2:49pm On Nov 11, 2021
Atleast you never hear of any sex scandal or her. Shows she's sincere and has good upbringing. Never thought she would last this long. Means she didn't jus lt marrry the man for the money. I wish her the best of ALL things. Despite all mouth-misiles, she stuck to the man and they are happy together
Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by Youngthug69(m): 5:10pm On Nov 11, 2021
Omo oba cool

Make una beta hustle hard nw so dat una go enjoy wen una reach 100year,,,yes 100 year ��
Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by Ayo8(m): 5:13pm On Nov 11, 2021
Lawlab249:
Ok

You beat me to it...

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by Guzx: 5:32pm On Nov 11, 2021
Good for them
Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by Dshocker(m): 6:14pm On Nov 11, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:

You funny die angry
Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by Lawlab249: 7:05pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ayo8:

You beat me to it...

Lol. Bow to Google Pixel and Airtel. grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by Kanipromotions: 7:21pm On Nov 11, 2021
Cry no more , if you got a disabled Instagram account send a DM , I can help you recover it
Dm me @ 09017941123 on WhatsApp
Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by LivingTribunal: 6:09am On Nov 12, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Subtly Reacts To Sandra Iheuwa’s Marriage Crisis / #10yearschallenge: Paul Okoye Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo / Lovely Pictures Of Nigerian Women Married To Foreigners.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.