Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) (35397 Views)

Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift / Regina Daniels With Husband's Customized Ferrari In New Photos / Regina Daniels With Ned Nwoko's Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by BeardedMeat(m): 10:10am On Nov 11, 2021
KingDash:
lies
What's not to love about them?
Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by Badguy77(m): 10:12am On Nov 11, 2021
BeardedMeat:
All of a sudden, man dey ugly. So money no be man again? Abeg say something else or hide your empty stomach.

Filled stomach i don see you...If money cant make an ugly man handsome, then that ugliness if from his blood...
Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by KingDash: 10:14am On Nov 11, 2021
BeardedMeat:
What's not to love about them?
well ummm.. no mind me, they perfect.
Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 11, 2021
KingDash:
lies
What's "lies"there?
Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by Ramirezkhay(m): 10:14am On Nov 11, 2021
grin

See better view from another angle

Are you sure heaven is the goal with this your terminator comment so shocked

grin

Lawlab249:
Ok

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by Champneys: 10:17am On Nov 11, 2021
Muniru baba.... Oloko nla to n je fine girl anyhow! grin

3 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by treatise: 10:18am On Nov 11, 2021
Lawlab249:
Ok

True resemblance grin

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by KingDash: 10:18am On Nov 11, 2021
Rydermaverick:

What's "lies"there?
nothing sir... me na hater, I dey vex say ned dey bang this lightskinned pussy daily.
Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by gidado14(m): 10:19am On Nov 11, 2021
jaybenugo:
Popular Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels was pictured together with her husband, Ned Nwoko and their son, Munir in new photos shared on her Instagram handle, IgbereTV reports.

She captioned the photos;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWGL_uVt0JN/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 11, 2021
KingDash:
nothing sir... me na hater, I dey vex say ned dey bang this lightskinned pussy daily.
Don't worry about that..she chose him..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by KennethEnyi(m): 10:22am On Nov 11, 2021
Did I see husband or father?!!
Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by ecomalchemist(m): 10:26am On Nov 11, 2021
Rich forever

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by Truvelisback(m): 10:27am On Nov 11, 2021
Money answereth all things.
Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by walkingshadow911: 10:28am On Nov 11, 2021
anytime i see this guys, it reminds me that no woman is immune to money, class and power

trust your girlfriend at your own detriment.
take care of who you love and guide your heart with all diligence

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36am On Nov 11, 2021
hohafrank:
You better work hard and marry a woman of your choice.
thank u my brother
Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by seyz91(m): 10:55am On Nov 11, 2021
cheesy
Englandboy:
See wetin money cause . One day The Son will ask the mum a question.. mum is that man my grandfather. Mum will say wish kind wahala is this.
Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by seyz91(m): 10:56am On Nov 11, 2021
cheesy
lkillbrokehoes:
Them suppose use this man face as smiley, see him round head. cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by seyz91(m): 10:56am On Nov 11, 2021
cheesy
Maxymilliano:
Muniru is Muniru, which one be Munir
Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by Ishilove: 10:59am On Nov 11, 2021
They look like grandfather and granddaughter

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 11, 2021
Marrying a handsome man is so important
Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by BeardedMeat(m): 11:13am On Nov 11, 2021
Badguy77:

Filled stomach i don see you...If money cant make an ugly man handsome, then that ugliness if from his blood...
Is that not why he married a very pretty girl to bear him beautiful kids, yet you are still sad. grin
Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by BeardedMeat(m): 11:14am On Nov 11, 2021
Ishilove:
They look like grandfather and granddaughter
They look good together.
Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 11, 2021
BeardedMeat:
As if say if ned came to marry your younger sister, you won't do testimony
baba it her choice
Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by Oladapo3971(m): 11:17am On Nov 11, 2021
jaybenugo:
Popular Nollywood actress, Regina Daniels was pictured together with her husband, Ned Nwoko and their son, Munir in new photos shared on her Instagram handle, IgbereTV reports.

She captioned the photos;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWGL_uVt0JN/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Please who those people that are taking the pictures for them?
Are they cameraman which will be collecting salary cause I didn't understand?
Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by BeardedMeat(m): 11:18am On Nov 11, 2021
Englandboy:
baba it her choice
And your dream of going to England becomes reality

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by ItsGoodToBeGood: 11:19am On Nov 11, 2021
Englandboy:
See wetin money cause . One day The Son will ask the mum a question.. mum is that man my grandfather. Mum will say wish kind wahala is this.

gringringringringrin
Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by Nobody: 11:23am On Nov 11, 2021
BeardedMeat:
And your dream of going to England becomes reality
boss boss what about Ned come for ur little sibling's
Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by BeardedMeat(m): 11:25am On Nov 11, 2021
Englandboy:
boss boss what about Ned come for ur little sibling's
If she's an adult, I'll give my blessings
Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by prophetfire: 11:30am On Nov 11, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Them suppose use this man face as smiley, see him round head. cheesycheesy
v E be like say na frog de man reincarnate. See im head na.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 11, 2021
BeardedMeat:
If she's an adult, I'll give my blessings
u too like better thing but sometimes we need to be careful make them no use money change person head
Re: Regina Daniels With Her Husband, Ned Nwoko And Son, Munir (Photos) by VOR2019: 11:59am On Nov 11, 2021
Money now, hence frontpage

Earlystar698:
The fuckkkk is this on front page?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin Subtly Reacts To Sandra Iheuwa’s Marriage Crisis / #10yearschallenge: Paul Okoye Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo / Lovely Pictures Of Nigerian Women Married To Foreigners.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.