Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,732 members, 7,824,063 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

How Hard Is It To Remain In Marriage? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Hard Is It To Remain In Marriage? (7295 Views)

Why Would A Lady Remain In An Abusive Relationship? / Why Do Women Remain In Terrible And Abusive Marriages? / Do I Leave Or Remain In This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Hard Is It To Remain In Marriage? by martin007(m): 9:45pm On Nov 22, 2007
olofinjeje: I am fine, i hope life is treating you well and your Husband is cooperating! lol, don't mind me, so whats new with you? I really pity some women each time, i see whats going on behind their noses, its almost accepted world wide that a man can cheat(sleep with another Woman outside of his matrimonial home) everybody sees it differently, and the talk is that, its a man's nature, but they fail to realize that what is bad is bad, no matter how hard you try to give it a good name, it still remains bad, cos there is never a good way of doing the wrong thing. Why is it that when a woman cheats on her husband, everybody cries foul as if she just committed a crime that has never been committed before? What is good for the man is also good for the woman.

olofinjeje Stay Strong, i dey by your side.
Re: How Hard Is It To Remain In Marriage? by yowale: 10:07am On Nov 28, 2007
Marrage is sweet my brother.
It is like a Journey which you can deside to get to your destination no matter the pot holes and seen of accident on the way.
Marrage is quite enjoyable, you can make your marrage what you want it to be, by the help of the holy spirit.
I am a woman, I enjoyed my marrage even when I was pregnant and while nursing my babies.
Good enough you have not signed the dotted line, you can pray to get your missing bone. Ones that is done, make up your mind not to fail in the journey of marrage and you will see things just working to your advantage.
All you need do is to respect each other and each others openion, admire each other no matter what and also be tolerance.
Remember she is not perfect so don't expect too much from her. You can make it.[color=#006600][/color]
Re: How Hard Is It To Remain In Marriage? by martin007(m): 2:41pm On Nov 30, 2007
yowale:

Marrage is sweet my brother.
It is like a Journey which you can deside to get to your destination no matter the pot holes and seen of accident on the way.
Marrage is quite enjoyable, you can make your marrage what you want it to be, by the help of the holy spirit.
I am a woman, I enjoyed my marrage even when I was pregnant and while nursing my babies.
Good enough you have not signed the dotted line, you can pray to get your missing bone. Ones that is done, make up your mind not to fail in the journey of marrage and you will see things just working to your advantage.
All you need do is to respect each other and each others openion, admire each other no matter what and also be tolerance.
Remember she is not perfect so don't expect too much from her. You can make it.[color=#006600][/color]

Thanks, its good to know you are married and happy at it, I wish every married woman on nairaland is as happy in marriage as you, if not more. How long have you been married?

Olofinjeje: I hope you are doing great?
Re: How Hard Is It To Remain In Marriage? by bukatyne(f): 7:33am On Mar 19, 2012
this s a very beautiful tread. it is hard to stay/sustain a marriage because we made it so. most times, during courtship we tend to pretend a lot! change d way we eat, talk, walk, view life etc u hear 'i don't do this, eat dat, go to such places' etc etc. we knowingly or otherwise tailor ourselves to who we think ll suit our partners forgettin dat we can't sustain such pretence for long(after marriage). others see marriage as an end! after d weddin day, they re like 'i ve achieved my purpose, i can now rest' n al d respect, love care is thrown out of d window! i m not saying it's easy but if we re sincere, know wat thru love is, we would want to get married! God Bless!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What If You Discover Your Husband Is A Drop Out / Single Kenyan Mother Posts Photos Where She Is Passionately Tongue-Kissing / Men and their joystick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.