Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,822 members, 7,851,749 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:12 AM

Building Department In Abu Have Not Mobilised Her Graduate Since 2019? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Building Department In Abu Have Not Mobilised Her Graduate Since 2019? (199 Views)

Lecturer And HOD Demand Sex From 22-year-old Student To Enable Her Graduate / Lady Who Was Pregnant With Twins While Running Her Graduate Program Shares Story / ICAN Accredits Accounting Department In MAPOLY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Building Department In Abu Have Not Mobilised Her Graduate Since 2019? by Thinkfree(m): 5:56pm On Nov 11, 2021
please any abu students here? i want to know if it is true that student from building department in ABU zaria have not mobilised graduate since 2019.

Please help a poor widow out, she want to know if her son is saying the truth.
Please help me.
Re: Building Department In Abu Have Not Mobilised Her Graduate Since 2019? by blackboy(m): 9:04pm On Nov 11, 2021
I strongly doubt. My daughter who finished in a school in the north in Aug has been called up since October. Pls go to the school na her pickin. Me, I have contacts from students to staff of the Uni to get info. It's my right your right to know . The school will give you the info

1 Like

Re: Building Department In Abu Have Not Mobilised Her Graduate Since 2019? by clockwisereport: 6:09am On Nov 12, 2021
Thinkfree:
please any abu students here? i want to know if it is true that student from building department in ABU zaria have not mobilised graduate since 2019.

Please help a poor widow out, she want to know if her son is saying the truth.
Please help me.

Her son probably did not graduate.

(1) (Reply)

How To Spot Fake Designer Sunglasses? / UNICAL Suspends Medical Director, One Other For Negligence As PhD Student Dies / All SCHOLARSHIP DIRECTORY For International Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.