Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Compulsory Giving or Tithing is of Men, Not Jesus - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Compulsory Giving or Tithing is of Men, Not Jesus (757 Views)

Tithing Is Not Compulsory - D.K Olukoya / Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing / Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Compulsory Giving or Tithing is of Men, Not Jesus by anu3: 7:41pm On Nov 11, 2021
First, Jesus and His apostles preached Cheerful Giving, NOT the old covenant Tithing nor any type of compulsive payments or donations as common today. In other words, Men: Pastors/Group leaders may require compulsive Giving or Tithing, not God.

Jesus:
Matt.5.42 - Give to him who asks you, ...

Paul:
2Cor.9.7 - So let each one GIVE as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or of necessity; for God loves a cheerful giver.

In the new testament Jesus requires 100% of one's life, not just 10% of money. If tithing was required, be sure Jesus, Paul, Peter and others would have commanded it and even repeated it in scriptures over and over as they did about Loving and Fearing God; Repentance; dying to self, taking up one's Cross daily; humbling oneself, etc.

To know the truth, we've got to Humble ourselves; put great pastors and church doctrines on one side, then take the Bible (particularly Matthew through Revelation) and read: asking God grace for revelation. Just like the Berean christians dealt with even the great Paul the apostle. Acts 17:11

Grace...

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Giving or Tithing is of Men, Not Jesus by Hundredfold4lif(m): 7:49pm On Nov 11, 2021
Cry-cry baby!
Go and donate to Juju for all we care!
You don't give,
You are angry!
We give,
You are angry!
Keep on writing,
We keep giving, sowing, tithing, seeding & donating in poverty or in riches!
It is in our DNA!
Let all demons in Hell go and die!!!!!!!
Re: Compulsory Giving or Tithing is of Men, Not Jesus by anu3: 8:02pm On Nov 11, 2021
Hundredfold4lif:

Cry-cry baby!
You don't give,
You are angry!
We give,
You are angry!
Keep on writing,
It is in our DNA!

Okay friend... But if you read it well you'd notice it's not for everyone. You could have just ignored since it's not yours.

Take care.

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Giving or Tithing is of Men, Not Jesus by anu3: 12:38am On Nov 13, 2021
Acts.20.33 - "I have never coveted anyone's money or fine clothing.
Re: Compulsory Giving or Tithing is of Men, Not Jesus by anu3: 12:42am On Nov 13, 2021
Luke.6.38 - GIVE, and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down, and shaken together, and running over, shall men give into your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal it shall be measured to you again.

Matt.10.8 - Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely GIVE.

Matt.19.21 - Jesus told him, "If you want to be perfect, go and sell all you have and GIVE the money to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me."
Re: Compulsory Giving or Tithing is of Men, Not Jesus by Kobojunkie: 3:45am On Nov 13, 2021
Hundredfold4lif:

Cry-cry baby!
You don't give,
You are angry!
We give,
You are angry!
Keep on writing,
It is in our DNA!
This your obsession with demons and Satan ehn, na wa! undecided

Whenever do you get around to taking responsibility for the lies that you spew though if you blame it all on Satan and demons? undecided
Re: Compulsory Giving or Tithing is of Men, Not Jesus by Kobojunkie: 3:48am On Nov 13, 2021
anu3:
First, Jesus and His apostles preached Cheerful Giving, NOT the old covenant Tithing nor any type of compulsive payments or donations as common today. In other words, Men: Pastors/Group leaders may require compulsive Giving or Tithing, not God.

Jesus:

Paul:
2Cor.9.7 - So let each one GIVE as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or of necessity; for God loves a cheerful giver.

In the new testament Jesus requires 100% of one's life, not just 10% of money. If tithing was required, be sure Jesus, Paul, Peter and others would have commanded it and even repeated it in scriptures over and over as they did about Loving and Fearing God; Repentance; dying to self, taking up one's Cross daily; humbling oneself, etc.

To know the truth, we've got to Humble ourselves; put great pastors and church doctrines on one side, then take the Bible (particularly Matthew through Revelation) and read: asking God grace for revelation. Just like the Berean christians dealt with even the great Paul the apostle. Acts 17:11

Grace...
Op, Jesus Christ didn't teach tithing since Tithing structure was built by God specifically for the clans of Israel. Read the book of Numbers to learn of this. undecided

Jesus Christ instead commanded His followers to give directly to the poor. So, if you are paying tithe or giving offering to someone who has more than you, no matter what your excuse may be, you are not doing what Jesus Christ commands in that case. undecided
Re: Compulsory Giving or Tithing is of Men, Not Jesus by anu3: 9:27am On Nov 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Op, Jesus Christ didn't teach tithing since Tithing structure was built by God specifically for the clans of Israel. Read the book of Numbers to learn of this. undecided

Jesus Christ instead commanded His followers to give directly to the poor. So, if you are paying tithe or giving offering to someone who has more than you, no matter what your excuse may be, you are not doing what Jesus Christ commands in that case. undecided

You might need to read the post all over. The summary is Jesus preached Cheerful giving, and tithing in the new covenant is the teaching of men.
Re: Compulsory Giving or Tithing is of Men, Not Jesus by Kobojunkie: 4:54pm On Nov 13, 2021
anu3:

Friend, you might need to read the post all over. The summary is Jesus preached Cheerful giving, and tithing in the new covenant is the teaching of men.
Again, Op, Jesus Christ didn't teach tithing since Tithing structure was built by God specifically for the clans of Israel. Read the book of Numbers to learn of this. undecided

Re: Compulsory Giving or Tithing is of Men, Not Jesus by anu3: 5:01pm On Nov 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Again, Op, Jesus Christ didn't teach tithing since Tithing structure was built by God specifically for the clans of Israel. Read the book of Numbers to learn of this. undecided

You still don't get the message... Note there is a comma after Giving.

I don't support tithing: it's Old covenant.
Re: Compulsory Giving or Tithing is of Men, Not Jesus by anu3: 5:05pm On Nov 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:

This post shows you didn't get the message.

If you want, you may consider the title again.
Re: Compulsory Giving or Tithing is of Men, Not Jesus by Kobojunkie: 5:22pm On Nov 13, 2021
anu3:
You still don't get the message... Note there is a comma after Giving.

I don't support tithing: it's Old covenant.
The New Covenant isn't about what you support or don't support. It is God's Law as given to all by Jesus Christ. undecided

first go read up and learn of God's previous Law, the Old Covenant - Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy - , where God Himself designed, and defined tithing to know where Tithing , the concept, come from and also how God specified it ought to work. Then come back and read through the New Covenant- Matthew. Mark, Luke and John - to then see how God's own version of tithing remains a part of the Old and not the New. undecided
Re: Compulsory Giving or Tithing is of Men, Not Jesus by anu3: 5:49pm On Nov 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The New Covenant isn't about what you support or don't support. It is God's Law as given to all by Jesus Christ. undecided

first go read up and learn of God's previous Law, the Old Covenant - Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy - , where God Himself designed, and defined tithing to know where Tithing , the concept, come from and also how God specified it ought to work. Then come back and read through the New Covenant- Matthew. Mark, Luke and John - to then see how God's own version of tithing remains a part of the Old and not the New. undecided

Okay...

Goodbye
Re: Compulsory Giving or Tithing is of Men, Not Jesus by Kobojunkie: 5:50pm On Nov 13, 2021
anu3:

Okay...

Goodbye
Yes, run away from God's Truth ! undecided
Re: Compulsory Giving or Tithing is of Men, Not Jesus by anu3: 6:00pm On Nov 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Yes, run away from God's Truth ! undecided

I don't mean to insult you, but I must confess, I have my Doubt if you're a christian: I mean, you don't sound like a true follower of Jesus (just my opinion, you don't have to agree); although, you know the Bible fairly well, I guess (remember the devil knows it more than us all).

Please, you might consider a little what I say, if you think I've got a bit of sense; but if not, kindly ignore.

All right.
Re: Compulsory Giving or Tithing is of Men, Not Jesus by Kobojunkie: 6:05pm On Nov 13, 2021
anu3:
I don't mean to insult you, but I must confess, I have my Doubt if you're a christian: I mean, you don't sound like a true follower of Jesus (just my opinion, you don't have to agree); although, you know the Bible fairly well, I guess (remember the devil knows it more than us all).

Please, you might consider a little what I say, if you think I've got a bit of sense; but if not, kindly ignore.

All right.
Again... The New Covenant isn't about what you support or don't support. It is God's Law as given to all by Jesus Christ. undecided

Don't worry about me.. worry instead that what you believe does not even align with what the one you call God says to you. undecided
Re: Compulsory Giving or Tithing is of Men, Not Jesus by anu3: 6:08pm On Nov 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Again... The New Covenant isn't about what you support or don't support. It is God's Law as given to all by Jesus Christ. undecided

Don't worry about me.. worry instead that what you believe does not even align with what the one you call God says to you. undecided

All right.

Take care
Re: Compulsory Giving or Tithing is of Men, Not Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:10pm On Nov 13, 2021
anu3:

Jesus:

Paul:

Grace...

So have you found a group of people practicing what you're saying? smiley
Re: Compulsory Giving or Tithing is of Men, Not Jesus by anu3: 6:31pm On Nov 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

So have you found a group of people practicing what you're saying? smiley

Are you sure you are not expecting me to find something perfect? No, no one is perfect untill Jesus comes back. 1 John 3:2

Anyway, no. The ones I found are online. The kind of leader I respect is one of Paul type of life after Jesus. You can check Zac Poonen, a similar person like him in Nigeria is bro Gbile Akanni. There will be several others here but not well-known.

Those men are not perfect but Christlike. A quick test is check their attitude to Money and Popularity. And they hardly take titles cos like Jesus, they are mere servants to the people of God.

If you find one of such please link me if possible. I've stopped going to church for over 6 years now to avoid Self-deception and common church-deception.

However, like I heard bro Zac said in a sermon, let me say it the way I understand:

"If you find any of our linked churches (branches), And you realize the leaders there are after money, honour of men, etc. Please, get out that church, and look for another church (even if it's not linked to our church) that has a CHRISTLIKE leader leading People to God's kingdom not Earthly things."

From experience, not many great pastors common around can say that. Once you're a member, you must join them anywhere you go, whether the church is dead or alive: and joining another church would seem like you're no longer in Christ. Cos to them, they're the ONLY true church: now, what a deception. Imagine Paul telling Peter such about the local churches they planted.

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Giving or Tithing is of Men, Not Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:10pm On Nov 13, 2021
anu3:

Are you sure you are not expecting me to find something perfect? No, no one is perfect untill Jesus comes back. 1 John 3:2
Anyway, no. The ones I found are online. The kind of leader I respect is one of Paul type of life after Jesus. You can check Zac Poonen, a similar person like him in Nigeria is bro Gbile Akanni. There will be several others here but not well-known.
Those men are not perfect but Christlike. A quick test is check their attitude to Money and Popularity. And they hardly take titles cos like Jesus, they are mere servants to the people of God.
If you find one of such please link me if possible. I've stopped going to church for over 6 years now to avoid Self-deception and common church-deception.
However, like I heard bro Zac said in a sermon, let me say it the way I understand:
"If you find any of our linked churches (branches), And you realize the leaders there are after money, honour of men, etc. Please, get out that church, and look for another church (even if it's not linked to our church) that has a CHRISTLIKE leader leading People to God's kingdom not Earthly things."

From experience, not many great pastors common around can say that. Once you're a member, you must join them anywhere you go, whether the church is dead or alive: and joining another church would seem like you're no longer in Christ. Cos to them, they're the ONLY true church: now, what a deception. Imagine Paul telling Peter such about the local churches they planted.

First of all let me commend your courage and boldness to stand against all odds regarding what the churches of Christendom are doing.
But then don't you think one is denying Jesus when you say you can't find a group practicing what he taught in your neighbourhood?
Remember Jesus never promised us that we will have perfect members rather it's as a group that imperfect humans will exhibit the FRUIT of God's Holy Spirit.
For instance the nine qualities of the spirit are LOVE JOY PEACE PATIENCE GOODNESS GENTLENESS FAITH MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL {Galatians 5:22-23} no imperfect human can have these qualities complete, but within the gathering where God's Holy Spirit is WORKING all these qualities will reflect in the way the imperfect humans worship God. Matthew 5:13-16

Well i know a group practicing everything just as Jesus taught, members are imperfect just like anyone else but they have gathered millions and teaching themselves how to live in accordance with scriptural principles, they have eradicated racism and politics from the hearts of all their members so that none of them thinks of raising weapons against anyone neither do they enroll for military services! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

In their midst material possessions means nothing so they don't pay nor receive tithes, they don't even include prosperity in their prayers all what they pray for is their needs! Matthew 6:11

I was a Muslim before i met them! smiley
Re: Compulsory Giving or Tithing is of Men, Not Jesus by anu3: 7:23pm On Nov 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

First of all let me commend your courage and boldness to stand against all odds regarding what the churches of Christendom are doing.
But then don't you think one is denying Jesus when you say you can't find a group practicing what he taught in your neighbourhood?
Remember Jesus never promised us that we will have perfect members rather it's as a group that imperfect humans will exhibit the FRUIT of God's Holy Spirit.
For instance the nine qualities of the spirit are LOVE JOY PEACE PATIENCE GOODNESS GENTLENESS FAITH MILDNESS and SELF-CONTROL {Galatians 5:22-23} no imperfect human can have these qualities complete, but within the gathering where God's Holy Spirit is WORKING all these qualities will reflect in the way the imperfect humans worship God. Matthew 5:13-16

Well i know a group practicing everything just as Jesus taught, members are imperfect just like anyone else but they have gathered millions and teaching themselves how to live in accordance with scriptural principles, they have eradicated racism and politics from the hearts of all their members so that none of them thinks of raising weapons against anyone neither do they enroll for military services! Isaiah 2:2-4; Micah 4:1-3

In their midst material possessions means nothing so they don't pay nor receive tithes, they don't even include prosperity in their prayers all what they pray for is their needs! Matthew 6:11

I was a Muslim before i met them! smiley

Friend, except if it's not a Popular group, I must have been there or met them at least. God knows what's true, but I guess true churches here are small and unknown. And it's not about doing All that or Perfection, but loving God and having the attitude of Christ in general. I do hope I find one when I relocate again, if God wants.
Re: Compulsory Giving or Tithing is of Men, Not Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:35pm On Nov 13, 2021
anu3:

Friend, except if it's not a Popular group, I must have been there or met them at least. God knows what's true, but I guess true churches here are small and unknown. And it's not about doing All that or Perfection, but loving God and having the attitude of Christ in general. I do hope I find one when I relocate again, if God wants.

I'm interested in the highlighted!

Please what do think about this statement Jesus made:

You are the salt of the earth, but if the salt loses its strength, how will its saltiness be restored? It is no longer usable for anything except to be thrown outside to be trampled on by men. “You are the light of the world. A city cannot be hid when located on a mountain. People light a lamp and set it, not under a basket, but on the lampstand, and it shines on all those in the house. Likewise, let your light shine before men, so that they may see your fine works and give glory to your Father who is in the heavens! Matthew 5:13-16

How can a group of imperfect humans be the light that the whole world can see shining brightly if it's not a popular group? Isaiah 2:2 undecided
Re: Compulsory Giving or Tithing is of Men, Not Jesus by Kobojunkie: 7:38pm On Nov 13, 2021
anu3:

There are no such things as true churches since none of them out there is the one built by Jesus Christ who said He will build His own church. undecided

All your churches are instead built atop of the doctrines and traditions of men which Jesus Christ warned are abominations where the Truth of God is concerned - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 and Mark 7 vs 1 -23 undecided
Re: Compulsory Giving or Tithing is of Men, Not Jesus by anu3: 8:51pm On Nov 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
There are no such things as true churches since none of them out there is the one built by Jesus Christ who said He will build His own church. undecided

All your churches are instead built atop of the doctrines and traditions of men which Jesus Christ warned are abominations where the Truth of God is concerned - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 and Mark 7 vs 1 -23 undecided

Sister, I've told you, but you wouldn't listen. I'm sorry if I've sounded rude or unclear. But be sure I'm not here for a group/church or myself. Let me try to say it another way this One Last time: cos I don't argue or try to trouble others.

Here, what Jesus told "a great religious leader"...

John.3.3 - Jesus answered and said to him, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he CANNOT SEE the kingdom of God."

John.3.6 - That which is born of the flesh IS flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit IS spirit.

John.3.7 - DO NOT marvel that I said to you, "You must be born again.'

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Giving or Tithing is of Men, Not Jesus by Kobojunkie: 8:56pm On Nov 13, 2021
anu3:

Sister, I've told you, but you wouldn't listen. I'm sorry if I've sounded rude or unclear. But be sure I'm not here for a group/church or myself. Let me try to say it another way this One Last time: cos I don't argue or try to trouble others.

John.3.3 - Jesus answered and said to him, "Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he CANNOT SEE the kingdom of God."

John.3.6 - That which is born of the flesh IS flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit IS spirit.

Thanks
Again.... There are no such things as true churches since none of them out there is the one built by Jesus Christ who said He will build His own church. undecided

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Giving or Tithing is of Men, Not Jesus by sonmvayina(m): 9:04pm On Nov 13, 2021
anu3:

Thanks
You should have known..he/she is not well.

Just ignore....move on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Compulsory Giving or Tithing is of Men, Not Jesus by anu3: 9:14pm On Nov 13, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

I'm interested in the highlighted!

Please what do think about this statement Jesus made:

You are the salt of the earth, but if the salt loses its strength, how will its saltiness be restored? It is no longer usable for anything except to be thrown outside to be trampled on by men. “You are the light of the world. A city cannot be hid when located on a mountain. People light a lamp and set it, not under a basket, but on the lampstand, and it shines on all those in the house. Likewise, let your light shine before men, so that they may see your fine works and give glory to your Father who is in the heavens! Matthew 5:13-16

How can a group of imperfect humans be the light that the whole world can see shining brightly if it's not a popular group? Isaiah 2:2 undecided

Friend, please I don't argue, and you're already getting me wrong. But you know, Jesus said the way to Life is Narrow, and ONLY FEW will find it.

So, I'm not here to win arguments, or try to prove that I'm right and others are wrong. I hardly learn from people because people are more group/church-minded. The thing is there is no group going to heaven as a whole (even a true group). It's individual: one by one.

Even in Jesus group, there was a Judas. He could not be saved just by being part of a perfect group like that of Jesus himself. Alas, today we have more of Judases as group/church founders (going after money and honour) than Jesus type (focusing on heavenly riches): what to expect from their members.

We should be focusing more on our private lives, in Obedience to Jesus according to the new testament.

All right... Thanks for talking to me.

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Giving or Tithing is of Men, Not Jesus by anu3: 9:16pm On Nov 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Again.... There are no such things as true churches since none of them out there is the one built by Jesus Christ who said He will build His own church. undecided

Ok...

Take care
Re: Compulsory Giving or Tithing is of Men, Not Jesus by Kobojunkie: 9:19pm On Nov 13, 2021
anu3:
Ok...
Take care
Pay attention to what Jesus Christ teaches you instead of the doctrines and traditions, lies, of men. undecided
Re: Compulsory Giving or Tithing is of Men, Not Jesus by anu3: 9:22pm On Nov 13, 2021
sonmvayina:

You should have known..he/she is not well.

Just ignore....move on

Hmmm...

May God help us.

1 Like

Re: Compulsory Giving or Tithing is of Men, Not Jesus by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:52am On Nov 14, 2021
anu3:

Friend, please I don't argue, and you're already getting me wrong. But you know, Jesus said the way to Life is Narrow, and ONLY FEW will find it. So, I'm not here to win arguments, or try to prove that I'm right and others are wrong. I hardly learn from people because people are more group/church-minded. The thing is there is no group going to heaven as a whole (even a true group). It's individual: one by one. Even in Jesus group, there was a Judas. He could not be saved just by being part of a perfect group like that of Jesus himself. Alas, today we have more of Judases as group/church founders (going after money and honour) than Jesus type (focusing on heavenly riches): what to expect from their members. We should be focusing more on our private lives, in Obedience to Jesus according to the new testament.
All right... Thanks for talking to me.

Well my interest is to present Jesus' group to you {Matthew 12:46-50} individually they're not popular so hardly do people know them facially except those living in their neighbourhood {Matthew 13:55} but as a group they are shaking the world. Matthew 5:13-16
They're no part of any nation so they don't support during times of war! John 17:14
They love their neighbours as themselves {Mark 12:31} but they love their members just as Jesus loves them so people always say they have love among themselves! John 13:34-35
They have trained all their members the be zealous preachers and industrious teachers of God's word! Matthew 28:19-20; Act 1:8
But despite being humble and gentle in every human society the world hate and vilify them! John 15:19
I was a Muslim when i found them but today i am proudly one of them Jehovah's Witnesses!

May you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Compulsory Giving or Tithing is of Men, Not Jesus by anu3: 7:36am On Nov 14, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Well my interest is to present Jesus' group to you {Matthew 12:46-50} individually they're not popular so hardly do people know them facially except those living in their neighbourhood {Matthew 13:55} but as a group they are shaking the world. Matthew 5:13-16
They're no part of any nation so they don't support during times of war! John 17:14
They love their neighbours as themselves {Mark 12:31} but they love their members just as Jesus loves them so people always say they have love among themselves! John 13:34-35
They have trained all their members the be zealous preachers and industrious teachers of God's word! Matthew 28:19-20; Act 1:8
But despite being humble and gentle in every human society the world hate and vilify them! John 15:19
I was a Muslim when i found them but today i am proudly one of them Jehovah's Witnesses!

May you have PEACE! smiley

Ok... But I wouldn't like to stay near your group because of your teachings or interpretations of scriptures (especially about the diety of Jesus as God) that is not from the Holy Spirit, but of Man (from the founder, I guess). The Holy spirit and the new testament is my guide to know.

1John.2.27 - But the anointing which you have received from Him abides in you, and you do not need that anyone teach you; but as the same anointing teaches you concerning all things, and is true, and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you will abide in Him.

I don't have a local church for now, but I know some good examples of Jesus' Disciples online that I respect, because their lives and teachings are Purely Scriptural and Spiritual. They're not perfect, but christlike: men like Paul and others. And they don't believe that they're the Only true church or group. You may check some of them if you want (note, I'm not a member of any of them): Gbile Akanni, Zac Poonen, (late) Jan Boshoof and warningthepeople (YouTube).

It's just my conviction, no problem if don't agree.

All right... Thanks for your time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Christian Questions An Ex-christian / The Totally Useless Infomation Thread: / What Will Be Ur New Year Resolution?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.