Stats: 3,155,621 members, 7,827,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin - Health (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin (52678 Views)

Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal / British-nigerian Doctor Faces Tribunal In Manchester For Having Sex With Patient / Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by 1Sharon(f): 5:00pm On Nov 12, 2021
Juliearth:

Fortification may have been against metals. Laceration may have been gotten from shattered glass.

Right grin
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 12, 2021
1Sharon:

And so what if he says God doesnt exist?

Must you quote me? Enjoy ur atheist/witchcraft life and let me be...

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by InoGetJoy: 5:21pm On Nov 12, 2021
1Sharon:

Video?
I didn't have chance to do anything, I was transfixed for several minutes.
Besides, you expect me to video armed men directly in front of me, do you want me to die?
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by 1x2x3: 5:27pm On Nov 12, 2021
ivolt:

The so-called experts have no answers other than it is "spiritual".

In fact, not asking questions is one of the requirements for "jazz" to work
according to what a believer told me.

Why didn't it defy your logical reasoning?
Or did you just believe whatever you are told?

Any "technology" the promoter can't answer basic questions about due to
ignorance or fear is useless or fake.

LOL I don't have strength to argue. Prepare yourself, take a trip when you reach you can see for yourself and ask all the questions you have.

I promise to pay your hotel bill for 5 days you can quote me on this. If you aren't ready to investigate then no point arguing.
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by DMCY: 5:33pm On Nov 12, 2021
1Sharon:

If he fortified himself against needles and sharp objects, why he coming to the hospital in the first place?

You might need to get the man’s address from the Nurse to ask him that because I don’t have the answer you’re looking for grin grin grin
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by DMCY: 5:34pm On Nov 12, 2021
alphaNomega:
so you don't believe my story, the quack nurse's own is sweeter abi?

You’re still been dumb with your replies bro

Abeg, forget.
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by DMCY: 5:38pm On Nov 12, 2021
kingxsamz:

One question. Are you a Christian?

Lol, so because I’m a Christian or Muslim I should forget my cultures and traditions abhi?

I talk am seh, dem don colonize una brain join.

If only the oyinbo’s that brought the Christianity you’re talking about sef Dey practice am blindly the way una Dey practice am for naija, I wouldn’t have said a word undecided
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by kingxsamz(m): 5:38pm On Nov 12, 2021
DMCY:

Lol, so because I’m a Christian or Muslim I should forget my cultures and traditions abhi?

I talk am seh, dem don colonize una brain join.

If only the oyinbo’s that brought the Christianity you’re talking about sef Dey practice am blindly the way una Dey practice am for naija, I wouldn’t have said a word undecided

I only asked a question bro.
Are you a Christian?

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by DMCY: 5:39pm On Nov 12, 2021
kingxsamz:

I only asked a question bro.
Are you a Christian?

You don’t need to know. Lol

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Nezero(m): 5:44pm On Nov 12, 2021
thesicilian:
I've had similar experiences also. Baba saw me struggling to inject him and took pity on me (according to him) and asked me and the nurse to leave the room for some time. When he called us back in, injecting him including the subsequent procedure went smoothly.

But my question to him was why he would fortify himself against needles and sharp objects (which seemed to work) and still get lacerated by a sharp object during a road traffic accident. No answer.

Maybe it was glass. Glass fortifications are not common. (Broken bottle)

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by geementontop(m): 5:49pm On Nov 12, 2021
Well it's different, the one we do dose not include niddle and rezor blade
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by 1Sharon(f): 6:04pm On Nov 12, 2021
DMCY:

We already know you are.

Talking about colonization but you're a follow follow sheep. How did Nigerians become Christian? Yeye finish you there.
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by kingxsamz(m): 6:18pm On Nov 12, 2021
DMCY:

cheesy scared of shooting yourself in the foot? cheesy

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by thesicilian: 6:39pm On Nov 12, 2021
joinnow:
to answer
When they are doing the ritual they say any body born of woman that uses metal on him will not penerate
So motor car is not born of woman.
Lol.
Reminds me of that Shakespeare's play Macbeth
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by DanseMacabre(m): 6:45pm On Nov 12, 2021
airminem:
grin It's impenetrable not 'impregnable'

You're quite correct, but in the context, I should be too. wink
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by ajl: 6:48pm On Nov 12, 2021
thesicilian:
I've had similar experiences also. Baba saw me struggling to inject him and took pity on me (according to him) and asked me and the nurse to leave the room for some time. When he called us back in, injecting him including the subsequent procedure went smoothly.

But my question to him was why he would fortify himself against needles and sharp objects (which seemed to work) and still get lacerated by a sharp object during a road traffic accident. No answer.

Apparently you don't understand how it work. Every aspect of traditional technology are very specific. The nature of metal like iron or lead is different from glass or wood. Every object has a name in nature. It is that understanding and knowledge that they use in developing those fortification.. It's virtually impossible to fortify against all physical objects in nature.

Someone that can't be penetrated by a bullet can have his head knocked with wood. I heard a story where a well fortified man was attacked and cement mixture was forced down his throat to kill him.

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by ajl: 6:53pm On Nov 12, 2021
joinnow:
to answer
When they are doing the ritual they say any body born of woman that uses metal on him will not penerate
So motor car is not born of woman.

Not as simple as that. Every physical of object in nature has an "oriki" (if I may use that yoruba word) and energetic force that can be manipulated by those who have the knowledge.

The individual was probably injured by broken glass I'm the accident. Glass and metal ain't the same thing.
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Baba10101010: 7:00pm On Nov 12, 2021
1x2x3:

You're right bro. I had a first hand experience with a cousin brother who could detect lies with a broom.
LOL if na black man give am those names you would still prefer another name the white man gives it.

The problem is that you guys refuse to acknowledge the efficacy of what you have locally. Africa would have gone far if you developed what you have, while the whites are building lie detector, you have brooms that can detect a liar perfectly.

Read about your history and you will understand why there were lesser crimes before the British Invaded and told you what you have is evil grin.
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by jimmynauty: 7:16pm On Nov 12, 2021
Fouolish dummb athiest will claim it's fabricated.

Your doubt will dig your ...
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Guzx: 7:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
How
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Owologbo(m): 7:26pm On Nov 12, 2021
ArchiLimited:
He has fortified himself against both what can kill him and what can keep him alive

Top quality building designs and construction by certified architects/contractors. 0 8 1 6 1 2 4 7 8 9 8 to see samples.
In most cases, it's just a matter of the patient licking palm oil.
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Owologbo(m): 7:33pm On Nov 12, 2021
seborrhic:
A so called nurse talking like a village quack.
The highest misconception of being 'fortified' these cultist or juju patronising people will tell you is that u shud not inject them,based on the instruction their jujumen gave them,which they believe wholeheartedly,but injection not penetrating?Pity d nurse and so called superior could not understand that it's likely due to a medical condition itself.
Or maybe she even injected through a bone or calcified tissue and is here talking like a typical quack.
These are the types that will quickly tell a patient their problem is not medical,but spiritual and they should go to a "strong native doctor" and make some sacrifices.
Its not everything you argue ok.
it happens ok.
some only need to lick palm oil, while some go back to the person that fortified them to neutralize the power.
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by DMCY: 7:47pm On Nov 12, 2021
kingxsamz:

cheesy scared of shooting yourself in the foot? cheesy

Lols, I believe you don’t need to know or is there a problem with that? grin
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by DMCY: 7:49pm On Nov 12, 2021
1Sharon:

We already know you are.

Talking about colonization but you're a follow follow sheep. How did Nigerians become Christian? Yeye finish you there.

How did Nigerians became Christians or what was your question again? Lol

You can ask google that, I believe google will be more extensive in your research grin grin grin
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by 1Sharon(f): 7:59pm On Nov 12, 2021
DMCY:

How did Nigerians became Christians or what was your question again? Lol

You can ask google that, I believe google will be more extensive in your research grin grin grin

If Indians colonized Nigeria, you'd be championing Hinduism right now. Yeye.
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by DMCY: 8:04pm On Nov 12, 2021
1Sharon:

If Indians colonized Nigeria, you'd be championing Hinduism right now. Yeye.

You’re getting it wrong, I wasn’t trying to champion a religion I was just trying to say my mind about things as they really are

Yeyenatu. grin
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by ukaface(f): 8:18pm On Nov 12, 2021
1Sharon:

A nurse came online to perpetuate folklore and myths and you ask what he has against nurses?

Is that how a healthcare professional is supposed to talk?
which one be perpetuate folklore?
She had an experience,she decided to share it online.
Just cos you don't believe in African spirituality, does not mean it doesn't exist and doesn't happen, she had an experience and she came online. This has nothing to do with any profession abeg.
As a trainee, I witnessed some spiritual rituals done for a patient in the ward so no talk anyhow, abeg.

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by perryy(m): 8:23pm On Nov 12, 2021
Luckysbab:

Really good observation
There is a different between laceration and penetration pls. Akpano is different from olabho(Edo language)
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by UCHIHAmask: 8:36pm On Nov 12, 2021
thesicilian:

It was against metals..
In accidents your skin might brush against tar road, wood, or even heat,there are many possibilities,even him doesn't understand it...
Demons and spirits are specific in powers they let human use,so we might die Early.all those powers nah deception
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by UCHIHAmask: 8:38pm On Nov 12, 2021
thesicilian:

It was against metals..
In accidents your skin might brush against tar road, wood, or even heat,there are many possibilities,even him doesn't understand it...
Demons and spirits are specific in powers they let human use,so we might die Early.all those powers nah deception
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by 1Sharon(f): 8:42pm On Nov 12, 2021
ukaface:
which one be perpetuate folklore?
She had an experience,she decided to share it online.
Just cos you don't believe in African spirituality, does not mean it doesn't exist and doesn't happen, she had an experience and she came online. This has nothing to do with any profession abeg.
As a trainee, I witnessed some spiritual rituals done for a patient in the ward so no talk anyhow, abeg.

And do you just believe anything you read and hear? Don't you have discernment?

Just cos you believe in it, doesn't mean it exists

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Rushed To Hospital With Big Nail In His Throat In Kano Looks Calm. Graphic / NMA Threatens To Embark On Strike If FG Yield To The Demands Of JOHESU / God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her.