Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,630 members, 7,827,345 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin (52679 Views)

Doctor Oluwafemi Esho Exchanged Free Treatment For Sex With Patient, Tribunal / British-nigerian Doctor Faces Tribunal In Manchester For Having Sex With Patient / Ewere Onyekpe: UK Authorities Punish Nigerian Doctor Over Sex With Patient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by LordReed(m): 1:57pm On Nov 23, 2021
Hismasterpiece:

Lol... if she had noticed any of the things you mentioned i'm pretty sure none of it would have skipped her mind.

I assume she's a trained nurse so she would have them but might not have thought it was relevant to her tweet. As the case may be we don't have those facts.
Re: Nurse Shares Encounter With Patient That Needles Couldn't Penetrate His Skin by Hismasterpiece(m): 7:52am On Nov 25, 2021
LordReed:

I assume she's a trained nurse so she would have them but might not have thought it was relevant to her tweet. As the case may be we don't have those facts.

Lol... you really are a disbeliever...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Man Rushed To Hospital With Big Nail In His Throat In Kano Looks Calm. Graphic / NMA Threatens To Embark On Strike If FG Yield To The Demands Of JOHESU / God Bless This Very Pretty Lady. The Govt Shld Provide A Plastic Leg For Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.