Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,163 members, 7,845,826 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? - Jobs/Vacancies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? (9484 Views)

Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. / Isn't This The Best Answer On Why You’re Leaving Your Current Workplace? / How Much Can Solve Your Immediate Problem Now? A Helper Might Just Be Waiting!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by soil4soil(m): 6:47pm On Nov 13, 2021
Promzy99:
Don't be shy, God could be sending a helper to you....How much money can solve your current problem?

@MALIGNANTGuest am very happy seeing you putting smiles on the faces of random individuals.... Keep on d good work...

2 million for relocating my business to my town due heavy duties/taxes at my present location.

Jesus I look onto you for divine intervention and help.
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Orente21(f): 6:57pm On Nov 13, 2021
Na wa oo. So many pages to read. Me that seriouslu need help have not seen. I just eat pap since morning despite having malaria. My helpers please locate me o.
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by MummyMalik: 7:29pm On Nov 13, 2021
Moonie911:
@Money121 if you want to know the whole truth, IyaZainab said she is a teacher that is living life of misery and she is been paid 8k monthly and she posted some woman pictures and even said she is willing to do video call

At first I didn't believe her but then I accepted her and even congratulate her then she posted her account number for @MALIGNANTguest to pay
My gut feeling told me to search the account number in the system

Lol and behold it showed your dear Mummymalik account number, so the question is if you have already set up a Moi Moi business for her and you said one time that you have done a video call or something for her then

She is lying to get money, so basically scamming or maybe she never did the business but scammed you.

Anyway that's in the past, at least she she showed remorse and beg for forgiveness not me but God it even you that have been helping her

Instead she decided to threatened me with death thinking I will be scared and try to gaslight me and question my identity when I am not the one caught red handed.

Lastly @Money121 i am not saying you should stop helping her/ him it's obvious from her viciousness she or he really needs the money

@money121 already came to the thread but since I have told him to ignore a barking dog he has left left you to keep displaying your mother's insanity

Your plan is that since you are cursed and cannot receive help no body else will receive help
Dog you have failed
Iya Zainab is getting this and no photoshop can stop her
Accept that and die peacefully
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 13, 2021
fbabs:

I know you will eventually goof which you just did

You are the one with a photoshop comment so the onus lies on you to proof it
She had uploaded her id card which you are unable to disproof

So because we are Tunde Tunde ehn ehn

Son of a raped mad woman you went to check my profile maybe you can photoshop something

You are mad like your mother
Maybe you, IyaZainab and Mummymalik are even the same person, you insult people exactly the same lol.
I don't have to talk to you, you are not important to me.
But if you are a scammer try and change eh
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by fbabs(m): 7:35pm On Nov 13, 2021
Moonie911:
Maybe you, IyaZainab and Mummymalik are even the same person, you insult people exactly the same lol.
I don't have to talk to you, you are not important to me.
But if you are a scammer try and change eh

So you are so jobless that you are studying pattern of insult
To you everybody that receives help is a scammer
You are cursed
Talk to me, if you don't want to talk why checking my profile

OK now
PROOF that you are real
Do these
Disproof her id card
Write @malignantguest on a piece of paper and post it
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by OjNafisat: 7:46pm On Nov 13, 2021
As a beneficiary
To post pictures is not a crime
So many people do that on @money121 thread
So @moonie911 you are wrong

2) I am a silent reader on nairaland and I have been following this thread right from page 1 without passing comment
I got disgusted when @moonie911 asked Iya Zainab to write on a piece of paper and upload
For what reason exactly
A beggar barking out orders at will
But before I could pass my comments Iya Zainab surprised us all by obeying her
That's what gave @moonie911 the 'feeling' of a commander to the extent of manipulating Iya Zainab post

@malignantguest, please @moonie911 is a troll
Why can't he (he's using a fake moniker) do what he asked Iya Zainab to do

@malignantguest Iya Zainab deserves this please help her as you have said
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by VictoriaNkechi(f): 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2021
please you guys should stop all this. now some of us who are suppose to get help will no longer be helped. you guys are painting others bad. how will the good one and our helpers believe us now

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18)

Flour Mills Recruiting Assistant Manager / Graduate Operations Management Leadership Program At GE Oil & Gas / MDL Limited.... Is It Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.