Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,229 members, 7,849,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:26 AM

How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? (9537 Views)

Please Help, I Have Lost Much Money Trying To Earn Money Online. / Isn't This The Best Answer On Why You’re Leaving Your Current Workplace? / How Much Can Solve Your Immediate Problem Now? A Helper Might Just Be Waiting!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by OjNafisat: 8:28pm On Nov 13, 2021
Nkemella:
This whole thing just tire me true.
Seriously I don't understand.
Let us always be sincere in whatever we are doing in this life.
When they ask her to post acct details, she posted it and I saw it, I saw the name written there. When the augment started,All of a sudden the acct name changed to another name.
True may God help us in this life.

I also want to be a giver like this too someday.

You are wrong madam
I saw it too
It's ojo maria that she sent, she didn't change anything
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Clintifydan(m): 8:29pm On Nov 13, 2021
fbabs:

As i said earlier, I saw the post immediately she posted it and I saw ojo maria

I have been following up this thread since 7 am today, stop giving false update.. I can’t remember what name was posted, but are you in turn saying the person who jotted down the name is a liar?
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by OjNafisat: 8:31pm On Nov 13, 2021
Clintifydan:

Police catch thief game !. Sorry to come in here sir, but with they way they all attacked @monie. My guts told me something is not right.. pls ma’am truth set us free, admit any wrong doing. I stand to be corrected

Moonie911 started attacking her first
Remember

You even made Moonie911 to delete one of Moonie911 attacks

Your guts is wrong

She wrote ojo marai

I don't know her or either moonie
Let's stand with the truth

She wrote ojo maria immediately no change at all

What if you saw Moonie911 post first
I am against injustice
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2021
OjNafisat:

You are wrong madam
I saw it too
why are you still lying na, he sent the post to @MALIGNANTguest and he copied the name and account details so you are saying he is lying, just jejeley remove yourself from the conversation
She has already been caught

You people will want to make person feel like they are hallucinating, person see something with his own clear eyes you are saying it's a lie

And one thing they all have in common is that they all post in @Money121 thread
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by fbabs(m): 8:34pm On Nov 13, 2021
Clintifydan:

I have been following up this thread since 7 am today, stop giving false update.. I can’t remember what name was posted, but are you in turn saying the person who jotted down the name is a liar?

Did I say so
Common
He could have seen moonie post first

I am not giving false update check my profile no false accusations against me since I've joined nairaland

I saw the post immediately and I saw ojo
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Clintifydan(m): 8:34pm On Nov 13, 2021
OjNafisat:

Moonie911 started attacking her first
Remember

You even made Moonie911 to delete one of Moonie911 attacks

Your guts is wrong

She wrote ojo marai

I don't know her or either moonie
Let's stand with the truth

She wrote ojo maria immediately no change at all

What if you saw Moonie911 post first
I am against injustice

She should answer the question before her or has she absconded?
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 13, 2021
This for people at the back, OjNafisat, fabs, IyaZainab and Mummymalik will not kill people with lies

Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by fbabs(m): 8:36pm On Nov 13, 2021
Moonie911:
why are you still lying
You have been attacking her since na, he sent the post to @MALIGNANTguest and he copied the name and account details so you are saying he is lying, just jejeley remove yourself from the conversation
She has already been caught

You people will want to make person feel like they are hallucinating, person see something with his own clear eyes you are saying it's a lie

And one thing they all have in common is that they all post in @Money121 thread

Even you too post in @money121 thread
We all follow @money121 so if you tag him I will see it
Besides I have been following this thread since morning and you can't decide what I see or don't
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Xocan: 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2021
OjNafisat:

You are wrong madam
I saw it too
the screenshot are there with time tag
. That when it was taken
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by IyaZainab: 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2021
Clintifydan:

She should answer the question before her or has she absconded?
What's the question
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Clintifydan(m): 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2021
So in turn you all are saying MALIGNANTGuest is wrong? I think I have seen enough shit today...

1 Like

Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by IyaZainab: 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2021
Xocan:
. That when it was taken

Why is she the only one with screenshot
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by IyaZainab: 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2021
Clintifydan:
So in turn you all are saying MALIGNANTGuest is wrong? I think I have seen enough shit today...

Read my post again
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Clintifydan(m): 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2021
IyaZainab:

What's the question

Check on his last post on page 14
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Xocan: 8:39pm On Nov 13, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Now when I had wanted to instruct someone to pay you....
I had written down your name
I saw a previous name..
OLATUNDE ROSHEEDAT OLAMIDE.
How come it changed suddenly to
OJO MARIA YEWENDE

.... It was so swift
Why?
. That when it was taken, so you are right
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 13, 2021
IyaZainab:

Probably you wrote down what he photoshopped
I wrote my name
I don't know Olatunde and couldn't have written that name
You see,
I don't have issue with you creating multiple accounts so as to get the right help you need.
Someone in need has got no choice, fear not shame.

That person is still far better than a thief.
Who knows if I were in you shoes, I would have done same.

Truly, You wouldn't be asking for such help if you don't need such.
Just like you don't see me posting account details.
However, I have got where I need assistance too.
I have got poor relatives too and tribesmen.
But sometimes when you keep assisting people with huge sums of money such creates laxity in them, it becomes a problem.
They start seeing it as their birthright.
Some wouldn't want to challenge opportunities, after all they have got an influentially wealthy younger brother or Elder one.

Now I'm Angry because you LIED to me.
I would have gone ahead to still help you if you had said the truth.
The reason is, you truly need more than that 10k.
You need a better welfare package as a citizen of a country.
Nigeria treats its citizens as trash.
No Nigerian deserves another Hell after going through Nigeria.

But you LIED and I'm not happy at all.
I have the screenshot.
I wrote your name too.
because I had wanted to direct the payment before I was called in from Break.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by FREEBNB: 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2021
nawa oo
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Clintifydan(m): 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2021
Now the thread ends here.
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 13, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

You see,
I don't have issue with you creating multiple accounts so as to get the right help you need.

But sometimes when you keep assisting people with huge sums of money and such creates laxity in them, it becomes a problem.
Some wouldn't want to challenge opportunities, after all they have got an influentially wealth younger brother or Elder one.

I have the screenshot.
I wrote your name too.
IyaZainab/Mummymalik stop lying and beg for forgiveness maybe he will still help you and you should know @Money121 is looking at this thread, maybe he will also keep assisting you.

Stop with the insults and everything and just humble yourself
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by FREEBNB: 8:45pm On Nov 13, 2021
chai I wish I get who go assist me too. anyway good night and God bless those that were able to help people in need.
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Clintifydan(m): 8:45pm On Nov 13, 2021
Moonie911:
IyaZainab/Mummymalik stop lying and beg for forgiveness maybe he will still help you and you should know @Money121 is looking at this thread, maybe he will also keep assisting you.

This is double loss for her.. too bad for a lady, is this any different from those in political office? Certainly not. Now the grand finale has come to an abrupt end. Can we all have peace now ? Thank you

1 Like

Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 13, 2021
Clintifydan:
Now the thread ends here.
Please furnish me with your details.
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Nov 13, 2021
Moonie911:
My God have vindicated me cry cry cry cry cry cry
Many people attacking me saying I photoshop the picture, sha you can see
I know that Malignantguest must have copied his or her name before going offline but she attack me and send her goons to attack me
Even curse me to die, even my parents too
There is one thing you cant hide in this life
THE SUN, THE MOON AND THE TRUTH
@money121 @demospain see it all with clear eyes
Furnish me with your details too
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Clintifydan(m): 8:47pm On Nov 13, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

2112493303 UBA

Clinton ifeanyi danielson

God bless you sir
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by IyaZainab: 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

You see,

But sometimes when you keep assisting people with huge sums of money such creates laxity in them, it becomes a problem.
Some wouldn't want to challenge opportunities, after all they have got an influentially wealthy younger brother or Elder one.

I have the screenshot.
I wrote your name too.

I'm not saying that you are lieing
You have the screenshot
You wrote my name

I posted my name ojo maria yewande
That's my id card up there
But if you say I lied, I'm sorry sir there's a mixup somewhere

Should I drop my certificates

Should I drop my WhatsApp number for video call
Should I drop my Facebook id

But if you still say that I'm lieing

It's fine

I appreciate your time
Thank you sir
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 13, 2021
Clintifydan:

2112493303 UBA
Clinton ifeanyi danielson
God bless you sir
Where do you reside?
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Orente21(f): 8:49pm On Nov 13, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

pls bless me too sir. I won't mind any amount
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Xocan: 8:49pm On Nov 13, 2021
There is hunger in the land
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 13, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Furnish me with your details too

U B A
Name Angela

Thank you Sir
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Clintifydan(m): 8:49pm On Nov 13, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

Where do you reside?

I’m currently in ikwerre local government area of port harcourt
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by IyaZainab: 8:52pm On Nov 13, 2021
Moonie911:

You thought you won right
So I should beg you before I receive my promise
No

You achieved your aim Na
Lol
Stop calling me mummymalik cos I'm not
Re: How Much Money Can Solve Your Current Problem? by Clintifydan(m): 8:52pm On Nov 13, 2021
Xocan:
UBA bank again are u sure it not same crew?

Certainly not.. I guess we all have flaws, but she was too mean

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18)

SD Human Resources Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (9 Positions) / List Of All The Polling Wards In Nigeria / Npower Successful Applicants In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.