Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Traffic Advisory: Lagos Women's Run Holds Tomorrow - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traffic Advisory: Lagos Women's Run Holds Tomorrow (6929 Views)

Traffic Advisory: Lagos Women's Run Holds November 12th, 2022 (Tomorrow). / Traffic Advisory: Lagos Marathon Holds Today. See List Of Blocked Roads. / Lagos Women's Run Holds Tomorrow. List Of Closed Streets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traffic Advisory: Lagos Women's Run Holds Tomorrow by temitope27(m): 8:12am On Nov 12, 2021
Malory:
Shataaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaappp
grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Traffic Advisory: Lagos Women's Run Holds Tomorrow by Hallabee1(m): 8:30am On Nov 12, 2021
Mharthings:
This women that wants to run �. What is chasing them or where are they running to grin

Aje...

People that will collapse on the road but thanks to their cars following them.

1 Like

Re: Traffic Advisory: Lagos Women's Run Holds Tomorrow by Bashir75: 10:52am On Nov 12, 2021
MY LAGOS IS THE ONLY WORKING STATE IN NIGERIA AND IF YOU SAY SOMETHING THE AFGHANEASTERN YOOTS WILL START CURSING. THEY WILL SAY LAGOS BENEFITS FROM PORTS AND FG.

SHEY NA ONLY LAGOS GET WOMEN? WOMEN NO DEY OTHER STATES TO DO SIMILAR RUN. MENTALLY POOR AND DEFECTIVE PEOPLE.
[color=#000000][/color]
Re: Traffic Advisory: Lagos Women's Run Holds Tomorrow by Cousin9999: 9:13pm On Nov 12, 2021
It's wild that the first thing that occurs to a bunch of you is to say something negative. Wow. Get some mental health treatment, my guy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am A Fresh Graduate Of Medicine And Surgery,which Country Should I Migrate To? / Requirement For Getting A Job In Bahrain / Dubai Travellers, Is This Amount Enough For Her Shopping>?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.