Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,258 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

8 American Actors, Actresses Of Yoruba Descents - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 8 American Actors, Actresses Of Yoruba Descents (53822 Views)

(PHOTOS) Top 3 Most Beautiful Zee World Actresses Of All Time / Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba / 19 American Actors And How Age has Affected Them(law OF LIFE) PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 American Actors, Actresses Of Yoruba Descents by ba7man(m): 2:23pm On Nov 12, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
Tinubu bloodas
meth user spotted. shocked

2 Likes

Re: 8 American Actors, Actresses Of Yoruba Descents by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 12, 2021
johnmartus:
Meanwhile you can't see igbo here because this people started travelling in early 80s...there's this propaganda among them the most traveled tribe in Nigeria.

You and ur fellow minds displayed utmost stupidity,as it shows you don't even watch the so Hollywood movies..So Chiwetel Ejiofor of salt, Cynthia Erivo, Forest Whitaker, Danny Glover,Wesley Snipes, and so many in series,sitcoms..... Kindly think of how to add value to urself n followers in this present economy and not to be a ""tribalistic m.o.r.o.n
Re: 8 American Actors, Actresses Of Yoruba Descents by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 12, 2021
KingDash:
yorubas don occupy uk and america

Yoruba na Dem get UK, Yankee na igbos overpopulate for there. Know this and know peace.
Re: 8 American Actors, Actresses Of Yoruba Descents by LILTJAY: 2:43pm On Nov 12, 2021
Bature11:
Another beautiful Igbo actress.
Sophie Okonedo.
igbo man claiming edo girl lol

2 Likes

Re: 8 American Actors, Actresses Of Yoruba Descents by LILTJAY: 2:44pm On Nov 12, 2021
SaintBishop:
Do they consider themselves yorubas? Just asking for a friend. undecided
they dont even consider themselves africans lol...
Re: 8 American Actors, Actresses Of Yoruba Descents by OlawaleBammie: 2:44pm On Nov 12, 2021
What about

Adewale, akinnuoye agbaje

1 Like

Re: 8 American Actors, Actresses Of Yoruba Descents by Kreme(m): 2:45pm On Nov 12, 2021
updatechange:
That's an incomplete list where's Adewale agbaje?
I saw Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje when he came to Ondo for his Dad's Funeral

2 Likes

Re: 8 American Actors, Actresses Of Yoruba Descents by Kfed4ril(m): 2:46pm On Nov 12, 2021
johnmartus:
Meanwhile you can't see igbo here because this people started travelling in early 80s...there's this propaganda among them the most traveled tribe in Nigeria.

Hatred, yet accuse others of hatred.
The topic is list of Yoruba actors in Hollywood.
Re: 8 American Actors, Actresses Of Yoruba Descents by WoundedLamb: 2:48pm On Nov 12, 2021
johnmartus:

There are foreign stars of Igbo decent too like Ashley Madekwe, Chinwetal Ejiofor, Tracey Ifeachor, Nnamdi Asomugha, Uzo Aduba, Carolina Chikezie, Nonso Anozie, etc.

Nigeria is is great country with great people. Please, don't settle for tribalism.

3 Likes

Re: 8 American Actors, Actresses Of Yoruba Descents by Sleekfingers: 2:54pm On Nov 12, 2021
johnmartus:
That Donald look like a gay thing.

Dem dey right gay for face abi? Even if he is gay....wetin concern you?

How is anybody sexuality or sexual orientation your business?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 American Actors, Actresses Of Yoruba Descents by ugodedoc: 3:01pm On Nov 12, 2021
johnmartus:

I get am before no be property. Why mentioning Igbo tribe here. Why are all of you having headache over the Igbo man issues in this country. #The Sun shall rise again.
Re: 8 American Actors, Actresses Of Yoruba Descents by ashawopikin(m): 3:01pm On Nov 12, 2021
I only know rotimi and the faison brothers
Re: 8 American Actors, Actresses Of Yoruba Descents by Crixxx: 3:07pm On Nov 12, 2021
johnmartus:
He repeated one name in 20 times .uzo uzo uzo uzo uzo nanso nanso blabla igbo eh.

Tunde, I can't fine the name you claim was repeated.
Re: 8 American Actors, Actresses Of Yoruba Descents by johnmartus(m): 3:25pm On Nov 12, 2021
Not only Tunde Tunji ni. grin
Crixxx:

Tunde, I can't fine the name you claim was repeated.
Re: 8 American Actors, Actresses Of Yoruba Descents by eguarojeona: 3:46pm On Nov 12, 2021
johnmartus:
They are more in the academia and business.
Re: 8 American Actors, Actresses Of Yoruba Descents by aspabay(m): 3:47pm On Nov 12, 2021
temitope27:
And also JOHN BOYEGA

We talking American, not British
Re: 8 American Actors, Actresses Of Yoruba Descents by GreatrAnalyst: 3:58pm On Nov 12, 2021
wman:
Nonsense thread. He didn't put good pictures and he forgot many of them.

Off the top of my head:

David Oyelowo
John Boyega
Adewale Akinnuoye Agbaje
Rotimi
Hakeem Kae Kazeem
Adetomiwa Edun
OT Fagbenle
Richard Olaoye
Yetide Badaki

And so many others.

Meanwhile I deliver PC games all over Nigeria.
https://www.nairaland.com/1035742/garnet-pc-games-sale-cheapest

Thanks so much.
I was wondering the list the op compiled without some of these names here

1 Like

Re: 8 American Actors, Actresses Of Yoruba Descents by Chicky34: 4:02pm On Nov 12, 2021
Man wey sab, gbayi

wman:

Off the top of my head:

David Oyelowo
John Boyega
Adewale Akinnuoye Agbaje
Rotimi
Hakeem Kae Kazeem
Adetomiwa Edun
OT Fagbenle
Richard Olaoye
Yetide Badaki

And so many others.

2 Likes

Re: 8 American Actors, Actresses Of Yoruba Descents by neonbash0: 4:06pm On Nov 12, 2021
johnmartus:

Make tribalism no kill you for there ooo

Chiwetel Ejiofor

Uzo Aduba

Sophie Okonedo

Forest Whitaker

Ashley madekwe

Tracy ifeachor

Nnamdi asomugha

Tinie tempah

Caroline chikezie

Chudu modi

Nonso anozie

Carmen Elizabeth Ejogo

Sophie okonedo

Ikechukwu Prince Amadi

Nkechi Okoro Carroll

Cynthia Erivo

Michael Evans Behling

Yvonne orji

Megalyn Echikunwoke

Greta Onieogou etc

There are lots of Yoruba American actors too the op didn't list but you making it seem like there ain't no Igbo American actors is just you trying to be a Jughead

3 Likes

Re: 8 American Actors, Actresses Of Yoruba Descents by RPG2020(m): 4:25pm On Nov 12, 2021
johnmartus:

Re: 8 American Actors, Actresses Of Yoruba Descents by shigishege: 4:31pm On Nov 12, 2021
Yoruba: My Tribe My Pride!!

1 Like

Re: 8 American Actors, Actresses Of Yoruba Descents by shigishege: 4:32pm On Nov 12, 2021
neonbash0:

Make tribalism no kill you for there ooo

Chiwetel Ejiofor

Uzo Aduba

Sophie Okonedo

Forest Whitaker

Ashley madekwe

Tracy ifeachor

Nnamdi asomugha

Tinie tempah

Caroline chikezie

Chudu modi

Nonso anozie

Carmen Elizabeth Ejogo

Sophie okonedo

Ikechukwu Prince Amadi

Nkechi Okoro Carroll

Cynthia Erivo

Michael Evans Behling

Yvonne orji

Megalyn Echikunwoke

Greta Onieogou etc

There are lots of Yoruba American actors too the op didn't list but you making it seem like there ain't no Igbo American actors is just you trying to be a Jughead

list the film's title they acted.
Re: 8 American Actors, Actresses Of Yoruba Descents by lascos912(m): 4:44pm On Nov 12, 2021
temitope27:
And also JOHN BOYEGA
americans not British
Re: 8 American Actors, Actresses Of Yoruba Descents by Arkmanbuddy(m): 5:02pm On Nov 12, 2021
Okikirealboi:
A 3 bedroom flat all room en-suit just 2 minutes drive to main road express (uncompleted structure)

Call or WhatsApp @ 07037720028

Ritualists den
Re: 8 American Actors, Actresses Of Yoruba Descents by temitope27(m): 5:21pm On Nov 12, 2021
lascos912:
americans not British
noted
Re: 8 American Actors, Actresses Of Yoruba Descents by PediakAuthor: 5:27pm On Nov 12, 2021
Cool
Re: 8 American Actors, Actresses Of Yoruba Descents by Uchasa(m): 5:34pm On Nov 12, 2021
johnmartus:

I am not Igbo, but this is the most ignorant comment I've seen in years. Are you even aware that there are over 50 Igbos in hollywood?

1 Like

Re: 8 American Actors, Actresses Of Yoruba Descents by wallrichy: 5:52pm On Nov 12, 2021
Even though I am not Yoruba by birth, I simply love that tribe.....I love their personalities, their peaceful demeanor always, the intelligent, the accommodative disposition, the lovely language and the facts that they ain't limited to Nigeria, Africa alone but in North America, South America, Central America and not as a migrant but as an indigenes of that such countries. I also discovered that most Yorubas that were carried away as slaves in the 14 to 16th century kept their cultures so well and now it's making a prominent of their ancestry and already accepted and integrated into the mainstream of those countries indigenous people such Brazil, Cuba, Dominican Republic, Trinidad, Saint Lucia, Benin, Togo, Brazil, Guyana, Haiti, Jamaica, to name a few. Omg! The Yorubas are indigenous to all these countries. The only tribe that's not limited to their ancestral land of South West of Nigeria, West Africa but transcend to the other continents.....I hail o You Yorubas all over, I am one of you guys also but adopted Yorubas....Awa Lagba, Gidigidi.....Ese...Modupe..

@
YorubaNiBaba:
Proudly yoruba man
God bless me
God bless all yoruba sons and daughters
God bless yoruba nation

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 American Actors, Actresses Of Yoruba Descents by Donmobi(m): 5:56pm On Nov 12, 2021
shigishege:
list the film's title they acted.
I don't know much....
But I remember chiwetei ejiofor in marvel Dr.Strange
And also megalyn ebubennem in dc's arrowverse
She acted as vixen
Modu was in game of thrones
And Cynthia got plans with ariana grande
Re: 8 American Actors, Actresses Of Yoruba Descents by Uchasa(m): 6:04pm On Nov 12, 2021
johnmartus:

LIST OF SOME IGBOS I KNOW IN HOLLYWOOD(THERE ARE STILL MORE)

*Cynthia Chinasaokwu Erivo
*Megalyn Ebubennem Echikunwoke
*Tracy Ifeachor
*Uzoamaka Aduba
*Yvonne Orji
*Ego Nwodim
*Chiwetel Ejiofor
*Nonso Anozie
*Ashley Madekwe
*Joey Akubueze
*Greta Onieogou
*DeObia Oparei
*Ify Nwadiwe
*Chibuikem Uche
*Osi Okerafor
*Obi Abili
*Ngozi Paul
*Susan Nwokedi
*Chinonye Chukwu
*Chukuma Modu
*Chike Okonkwo
*Caroline Chikezie
*Sophie Okonedo
*Annette Ngozi ilonzeh
*Kerry Washington-Asomugha

1 Like

Re: 8 American Actors, Actresses Of Yoruba Descents by xrenzy(m): 6:11pm On Nov 12, 2021
wman:

Off the top of my head:

David Oyelowo
John Boyega
Adewale Akinnuoye Agbaje
Rotimi
Hakeem Kae Kazeem
Adetomiwa Edun
OT Fagbenle
Richard Olaoye
Yetide Badaki

And so many others.

Hugo weaven in matrix

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Korede Bello Rocks Light-Up Shoes (Photos) / Kenneth Okonkwo Shows His Results And Certificates (WAEC, BSC) / Davido Goes For Teeth Whitening And Upgrade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.