Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,208 members, 7,829,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

8 American Actors, Actresses Of Yoruba Descents - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 8 American Actors, Actresses Of Yoruba Descents (53823 Views)

(PHOTOS) Top 3 Most Beautiful Zee World Actresses Of All Time / Nine Prominent Yoruba Actors, Actresses Who Are Non-yoruba / 19 American Actors And How Age has Affected Them(law OF LIFE) PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 American Actors, Actresses Of Yoruba Descents by Donmobi(m): 10:10am On Nov 13, 2021
shigishege:
who is
trying beingg funny with you
Easy bro
Yorubas give igbos a run for there money in almost every aspects
I respect that
Just respect that igbos get their own for body too
It's all healthy competition.
Re: 8 American Actors, Actresses Of Yoruba Descents by shigishege: 10:13am On Nov 13, 2021
xrenzy:
Hugo weaven in matrix
Not only Weaving na Brazilian hair. Why Matrix, why not Calculus.
Re: 8 American Actors, Actresses Of Yoruba Descents by shigishege: 10:13am On Nov 13, 2021
Donmobi:

Easy bro
Yorubas give igbos a run for there money in almost every aspects
I respect that
Just respect that igbos get their own for body too
It's all healthy competition.
good!! But Yoruba don't give Igbos run for thier money cos Yorubas are not in competition with anyone. Why will Yorubas give Igbos run for thier money it's Igbos that will give Yoruba run for thier money cos other tribe can only compete with or try to be like Yorubas not other way round.
Re: 8 American Actors, Actresses Of Yoruba Descents by Donmobi(m): 10:18am On Nov 13, 2021
shigishege:
good!! But Yoruba don't give Igbos run for thier money cos Yorubas are not in competition with anyone. Yorubas don't even need to give Igbos run for thier money it's Igbos that will give Yoruba run for thier money cow other tribe can only compete with Yorubas not other way round.
Accept its all healthy competition
No tribe is more superior than the other
Some excel in this and others in that
The areas left undecided springs up competition
That's what I call healthy competition
We must understand this.

1 Like

Re: 8 American Actors, Actresses Of Yoruba Descents by shigishege: 10:22am On Nov 13, 2021
johnmartus:
You raised an important question here. Please create a topic on that so people can know this people atrocities.
see the high time they are given thier nation the better
Re: 8 American Actors, Actresses Of Yoruba Descents by shigishege: 10:22am On Nov 13, 2021
Donmobi:

Accept its all healthy competition
No tribe is more superior than the other
Some excel in this and others in that
We must understand this.
good
Re: 8 American Actors, Actresses Of Yoruba Descents by shigishege: 10:27am On Nov 13, 2021
johnmartus:
Mydn44 lalasticalala seun Dominique oam4j.
see I hate it when calling any mods for anyone here. Just like calling police for anyone, no no no anyone slap me I will double that slap for him instantly. Insult my tribe here I will double corrosive insult for your tribe and add severe curse join am.
Re: 8 American Actors, Actresses Of Yoruba Descents by shigishege: 10:30am On Nov 13, 2021
Bature11:
Megalyn Echinwoke
you guys can kill yourselves because of this topic no one cares we already know your lifestyle.
Re: 8 American Actors, Actresses Of Yoruba Descents by shigishege: 10:33am On Nov 13, 2021
NetValueFX:

Who ever wrote that list should be flogged mercilessly. Imagine missing out Adewale that is more popular in Hollywood that all the people he listed there.
someone has quickly update the topic with a link.
Re: 8 American Actors, Actresses Of Yoruba Descents by Uchasa(m): 2:49pm On Nov 13, 2021
shigishege:
So no single title of film they acted, the best you can do is to go and list a random names for us right?? And I now that because someone talked about Yoruba good people now, that has given you guys unnecessary homeworks, no rest for you again, your next assignments now is to go and be searching internet like a mad man looking for Igbo next rated actors without one movie title.

Stop being too jealous whenever other tribes are metioned doing good. No one said your tribe men don't live overseas, everyone has one or two things doing over there. Every tribe is good. Hausa/Fulani has good people over there, Ijaw, Itshekiri, Benin, Calabas, Benue, Akwa Iboms, Yorubas, Igbos etc, Nigeria is doing good. But the problem of superiority mindsets is very synonymous to you guys trying to claim or prove it's only your igbo tribe that's good in everything.
You can do better by just reading, applauding without bringing your people into it but you won't. SMH

You are the biggest clown on planet Earth! It's your type that not only fails examination repeatedly but fail with answers given. Can't you see that I'm replying someone who said that Igbos have no Hollywood actors? Or were you blind when someone used this platform to degrade Igbos?? And you want the movies they acted? Then Google it! Most of them are very popular and big actors and actresses known all over the UK and US Entertainment industry, so if you follow those industries you should know them merely by looking at their names. Yes, all Nigerian tribes are represented in the United States, but some are overrepresented! So you can go and cry elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: 8 American Actors, Actresses Of Yoruba Descents by Uchasa(m): 3:02pm On Nov 13, 2021
shigishege:
Why not TRACE. She was in FAKE not Originals.

Stop crying embarassed embarassed. Tracy Ifeachor was in the originals, and I'm sure you don't know because she is Igbo grin grin
Re: 8 American Actors, Actresses Of Yoruba Descents by shigishege: 3:17pm On Nov 13, 2021
Uchasa:

You are the biggest clown on planet Earth! It's your type that not only fails examination repeatedly but fail with answers given. Can't you see that I'm replying someone who said that Igbos have no Hollywood actors? Or were you blind when someone used this platform to degrade Igbos?? And you want the movies they acted? Then Google it! Most of them are very popular and big actors and actresses known all over the UK and US Entertainment industry, so if you follow those industries you should know them merely by looking at their names. Yes, all Nigerian tribes are represented in the United States, but some are overrepresented! So you can go and cry elsewhere.
you are a confirmed werey if not you won't be telling me to go and be searching for film's your people acted while your mate posted a very simple and analysed post showing Yoruba actors with the movies they acted. Your own imaginary actors don't have designation or movies?? It's like Mkpuru Mmirin is disturbing your dotted flattened head abi??
Re: 8 American Actors, Actresses Of Yoruba Descents by Uchasa(m): 3:57pm On Nov 13, 2021
shigishege:
you are a confirmed werey if not you won't be telling me to go and be searching for film's your people acted while your mate posted a very simple and analysed post showing Yoruba actors with the movies they acted. Your own imaginary actors don't have designation or movies?? It's like Mkpuru Mmirin is disturbing your dotted flattened head abi??

I am not jobless like the person who opened the thread; I barely even have time to reply you so....Imagine me going online to copy and paste the list of movies people who don't give me money acted. You think everyone is thoughtless?? If you can't use your Google, then don't disturb me. BTW, no Nigerian male in Hollywood is as influential as Chiwetel Ejiofor and no Nigerian female as Carmen Ejogo, so if you don't know them then we shouldn't even be having this conversation.
Re: 8 American Actors, Actresses Of Yoruba Descents by xrenzy(m): 5:40am On Nov 14, 2021
shigishege:
Not only Weaving na Brazilian hair. Why Matrix, why not Calculus.
its fine you can produce yours and title it calculus na
Re: 8 American Actors, Actresses Of Yoruba Descents by Dikaveli(m): 1:22pm On Nov 17, 2021
shigishege:
But did the OP said yamirin are not doing well?? Why are you guys so bad and hateful like this?? It's high time you people stop being too wicked and face front in addressing how to create a good name for yourself in the minds of every other tribes instead of always engaging in irrelevant issues on nairaland.

You people second name is hate... What on earth will make a brain roof person tag another tribe "hateful" are you kidding me..

Obviously they hate the truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seyi Law Shows His House Interior, As He Shares New Photos Of His Daughter / Butt Surgery: Cossy Orjiakor To Empower 2 Fans Over Success Of Her Operation / Lil Kesh Reacts: 'I Make More Than That Headies SUV In 2 Weeks'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.