Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,410 members, 7,846,738 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

I Need Advice On Whether To Remain Wit My 70k Job In Lagos Or Move To P/h - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Need Advice On Whether To Remain Wit My 70k Job In Lagos Or Move To P/h (137 Views)

Steps On How To Remain Poor. / You Are Legally Dead And Will Remain Dead, Court Tells Man (photo) / Biography Of Antoinette Cassidy?Regina Daniels Set To P*mp Friend Casie Snow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice On Whether To Remain Wit My 70k Job In Lagos Or Move To P/h by mhalosky(m): 9:33am On Nov 12, 2021
I currently work with a firm here in lagos with a monthly pay of #70,000 but I got a job of #100,000 at portharcourt..am confused whether to move or not.
I need your advice
Re: I Need Advice On Whether To Remain Wit My 70k Job In Lagos Or Move To P/h by Bankowner: 9:42am On Nov 12, 2021
You had better sit down and do a comparative analysis of cost of living in Lagos and PH. Do you have friends or relatives in PH? If not, Nairalanders in that city can assist you with the basic and relevant information you need.

I know for sure that accommodation is quite expensive in PH, I’ve lived there before.
Re: I Need Advice On Whether To Remain Wit My 70k Job In Lagos Or Move To P/h by yuping(m): 10:07am On Nov 12, 2021
Move to PH in the next Two month you will look much younger, Lagos is my state but believe me aside the Night life PH too sweet.

(1) (Reply)

Read The Flora Edoho Foundation Inaugural Speech By Sam Edoho - So Emotional / ‘bad For Fighting Spirit’ – Army Says ISWAP Fighters Plotting To Kill More Milit / Bridal Hairpins, Veils And Tiaras To Add To Your Beauty – Some Of The Best Wedd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.