Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,317 members, 7,829,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Gov Ezenwo Nyesom Wike's Road Construction In Emuoha LGA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Ezenwo Nyesom Wike's Road Construction In Emuoha LGA (1949 Views)

A Thread Of Some Infrastructural Project embarked upon by Ezenwo Nyesom Wike / Ezenwo Nyesom Wike Have Made It In President Tinubu's Ministrial List- Sources / Nnamdi KANU Change Gov Ezenwo Wike Name To Nwike Ezenwa-pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Ezenwo Nyesom Wike's Road Construction In Emuoha LGA by tonye33(m): 10:33am On Nov 12, 2021
WORK-IN-PROGRESS

Ongoing Construction Of Ogbakiri Internal Roads in Emuoha LGA in Rivers State by His Excellency Governor Nyesom Wike

#GardenCity
#BuiltToLast
#CityOfLights
#PortHarcourt
#ProjectCapitalOfNigeria
#CityOfRoadsAndFlyovers

Re: Gov Ezenwo Nyesom Wike's Road Construction In Emuoha LGA by tonye33(m): 10:33am On Nov 12, 2021
More pictures

1 Like

Re: Gov Ezenwo Nyesom Wike's Road Construction In Emuoha LGA by tonye33(m): 10:34am On Nov 12, 2021
Wike is working

1 Like

Re: Gov Ezenwo Nyesom Wike's Road Construction In Emuoha LGA by tonye33(m): 10:35am On Nov 12, 2021

Re: Gov Ezenwo Nyesom Wike's Road Construction In Emuoha LGA by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 12, 2021
wike is the number one working governor in the South South, follow by akwa ibom state governor emmanuel

2 Likes

Re: Gov Ezenwo Nyesom Wike's Road Construction In Emuoha LGA by Misrighteousnes: 10:47am On Nov 12, 2021
[b][/b][i][/i]
The gain of the world is temporal, but if you diligently seek the lord first, all other things will be added, beside its more joy to serve the lord when you are financially okay, because it will be easy for you to push the kingdom of God more.
The devil comes to give you wealth in pain but Jesus comes to give you joy and also give you access to life.
The only way to beat the world is to have value, and the only way you can discover your value is to first do the things of God through that you can find your purpose in life.
Am praying for somebody who will believe with his heart, this week may God grant you a job, peaceful home and may you have more hunger for God.

4 Likes

Re: Gov Ezenwo Nyesom Wike's Road Construction In Emuoha LGA by Maxymilliano(m): 10:57am On Nov 12, 2021
Mr. project ... Keep up the good work.

I hope Dapo Abiodun will borrow a leaf from this and stop using raining season as excuse for failure kiss

2 Likes

Re: Gov Ezenwo Nyesom Wike's Road Construction In Emuoha LGA by Leverage2021: 11:01am On Nov 12, 2021
Sanwo olu no even reach this man for infrastructure

2 Likes

Re: Gov Ezenwo Nyesom Wike's Road Construction In Emuoha LGA by Hunchogee: 11:07am On Nov 12, 2021
obehi247:
wike is the number one working governor is the South South, follow by akwa ibom governor emmanuel
In Akwa ibom we don’t post internal road projects ok

2 Likes

Re: Gov Ezenwo Nyesom Wike's Road Construction In Emuoha LGA by Hunchogee: 11:08am On Nov 12, 2021
obehi247:
wike is the number one working governor is the South South, follow by akwa ibom governor emmanuel
In Akwa ibom we don’t post internal road projects
Re: Gov Ezenwo Nyesom Wike's Road Construction In Emuoha LGA by chukslawrence(m): 11:10am On Nov 12, 2021
Leverage2021:
Sanwo olu no even reach this man for infrastructure
You think.
Re: Gov Ezenwo Nyesom Wike's Road Construction In Emuoha LGA by DOTian: 11:13am On Nov 12, 2021
When will Nigerias administrators build infastructure with the future in mind?
These tiny roads will need dualisation in less than 20 years time. Why not do so now?

5 Likes

Re: Gov Ezenwo Nyesom Wike's Road Construction In Emuoha LGA by QueenAgbo(f): 11:16am On Nov 12, 2021
obehi247:

Obehi which part of esan land u for come?
Re: Gov Ezenwo Nyesom Wike's Road Construction In Emuoha LGA by Les: 11:31am On Nov 12, 2021
DOTian:
When will Nigerias administrators build infastructure with the future in mind?
These tiny roads will need dualisation in less than 20 years time. Why not do so now?
exactly my thought, and who builds single lane roads in this 21st century?
Re: Gov Ezenwo Nyesom Wike's Road Construction In Emuoha LGA by Nobody: 11:37am On Nov 12, 2021
Misrighteousnes:
[b][/b][i][/i]
The gain of the world is temporal, but if you diligently seek the lord first, all other things will be added, beside its more joy to serve the lord when you are financially okay, because it will be easy for you to push the kingdom of God more.
The devil comes to give you wealth in pain but Jesus comes to give you joy and also give you access to life.
The only way to beat the world is to have value, and the only way you can discover your value is to first do the things of God through that you can find your purpose in life.
Am praying for somebody who will believe with his heart, this week may God grant you a job, peaceful home and may you have more hunger for God.
How does that relate to the matter on ground..??
Re: Gov Ezenwo Nyesom Wike's Road Construction In Emuoha LGA by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 12, 2021
QueenAgbo:

Obehi which part of esan land u for come?

why are you asking
Re: Gov Ezenwo Nyesom Wike's Road Construction In Emuoha LGA by QueenAgbo(f): 6:17pm On Nov 12, 2021
obehi247:

why are you asking

grin

I dey find esan lady to be my baby mama.
Re: Gov Ezenwo Nyesom Wike's Road Construction In Emuoha LGA by Kinematics: 6:20pm On Nov 12, 2021
Hunchogee:

In Akwa ibom we don’t post internal road projects ok

Hunchogee I sight you... what's happening naaa, Udom don sack you?
Re: Gov Ezenwo Nyesom Wike's Road Construction In Emuoha LGA by sageb: 6:30pm On Nov 12, 2021
Mr. Project is working

1 Like

Re: Gov Ezenwo Nyesom Wike's Road Construction In Emuoha LGA by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 12, 2021
QueenAgbo:

grin

I dey find esan lady to be my baby mama.

wow, you don't mean it

for your details,you are female

however, how much you don get
Re: Gov Ezenwo Nyesom Wike's Road Construction In Emuoha LGA by QueenAgbo(f): 6:36pm On Nov 12, 2021
obehi247:

wow, you don't mean it

for your details,you are female

however, how much you don get

Forget about my details,I be guy.

My other monicker @sufferingboy was banned,I get 30billion for akant.Baby come to me.
Re: Gov Ezenwo Nyesom Wike's Road Construction In Emuoha LGA by Cyberterror: 6:55pm On Nov 12, 2021
Tiny, narrow road not even wide enough to be a walkway by US standards is what some hypocrites in this thread are praising just because it is Woke their party leader that did the crap. Oil producing state for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Gov Ezenwo Nyesom Wike's Road Construction In Emuoha LGA by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 12, 2021
QueenAgbo:

Forget about my details,I be guy.

My other monicker @sufferingboy was banned,I get 30billion for akant.Baby come to me.

lol...

if i give you my account details how much you fit do

now money be fine bobo
Re: Gov Ezenwo Nyesom Wike's Road Construction In Emuoha LGA by QueenAgbo(f): 9:57pm On Nov 12, 2021
obehi247:

lol...

if i give you my account details how much you fit do

now money be fine bobo
My money,my body na your own baby.

Oya drop your acct details make I drop 3 meter for you.
Re: Gov Ezenwo Nyesom Wike's Road Construction In Emuoha LGA by Hunchogee: 11:12pm On Nov 12, 2021
Kinematics:

Hunchogee I sight you... what's happening naaa, Udom don sack you?
Have been busy on my game developing stuff.. I believe ilaumoh is still projecting my state. Guy for the last time am not working for anybody ok
Re: Gov Ezenwo Nyesom Wike's Road Construction In Emuoha LGA by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 14, 2021
QueenAgbo:

Wow...

Really...

I drop your email, i will contact you
Re: Gov Ezenwo Nyesom Wike's Road Construction In Emuoha LGA by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 14, 2021
QueenAgbo:

Wow...

Really...

I nor fit drop am here email me, I go send you

obehi247m@gmail.com
Re: Gov Ezenwo Nyesom Wike's Road Construction In Emuoha LGA by Terorislam: 7:54pm On Nov 14, 2021
Wike will do well as a Nigerian president than Bola Tinubu who is too weak and so tired
Re: Gov Ezenwo Nyesom Wike's Road Construction In Emuoha LGA by EdobabaComedy(m): 8:11pm On Nov 14, 2021
Many countries don pass road and light level dey reason how to develop space. For naija we still dey celebrate half done roads and never even start dey reason when we go get steady light.

(1) (Reply)

2023: I Am Not Sick, I Only Went To Repair My Knee – Tinubu / Open To See The Next President Of Nigeria, It Is Not Obi Or Tinubu Or Atiku / Check This Next Time You Hear "I'm Yoruba And Obidient"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.