Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:57 AM

INEC Presents Certificates Of Return To Soludo, Ibezim - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Presents Certificates Of Return To Soludo, Ibezim (29398 Views)

Soludo, Ibezim To Get Certificates Of Return Tomorrow - INEC / INEC Presents certificates Of Return To The Winners Of The Zamfara Election / INEC Presents Certificates Of Return To Wike, Lawmakers In Rivers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Presents Certificates Of Return To Soludo, Ibezim by abobote: 12:40pm On Nov 12, 2021
He is just collected his own when Maduka collected his own since last week

2 Likes

Re: INEC Presents Certificates Of Return To Soludo, Ibezim by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 12, 2021
Re: INEC Presents Certificates Of Return To Soludo, Ibezim by plot697: 12:42pm On Nov 12, 2021
congratulations Prof. i expect your administration to touch the entire South East
Re: INEC Presents Certificates Of Return To Soludo, Ibezim by NGArmyTerrorist: 12:53pm On Nov 12, 2021
BlackfireX:

Ubanka
Ire aturu! i! Ibi tigbuo gi!
Re: INEC Presents Certificates Of Return To Soludo, Ibezim by FunkyAlhaji2015: 1:04pm On Nov 12, 2021
highness25:
Did he come out second? You people should respect your selves in this country.

We collected it even when we came fourth so third should be easier.
Re: INEC Presents Certificates Of Return To Soludo, Ibezim by ezegold4we: 1:15pm On Nov 12, 2021
APC hierarch in Abuja led by Buni will be laughing inside Their rooms when they3 remember that a whole Senator Andy uba could not win a single Local government,

Andy is Just crying to save face Cos He knows that he's a liability both to APC as a party and Anambra people

What a shame.
Re: INEC Presents Certificates Of Return To Soludo, Ibezim by Wiifesnatcher(m): 1:22pm On Nov 12, 2021
Asgard73:
Apc and Andy should come and collect theirs from me.. grin

Yoruba people now wishing uzodimma on ndi anambra ..

Anambra done.. Lagos ogun .. next!

Biafra nko?

Gone?

those that died, just die for nothing, if those that died know election will still hold in Anambra and southeast they would have remained online warrior like you
Re: INEC Presents Certificates Of Return To Soludo, Ibezim by warlordd(m): 1:34pm On Nov 12, 2021
Congrats prof! This is your finest hour.
Re: INEC Presents Certificates Of Return To Soludo, Ibezim by highness25(m): 2:27pm On Nov 12, 2021
FunkyAlhaji2015:

We collected it even when we came fourth so third should be easier.
Na una way abi? Rubbing peter to give Paul. Don't forget no one stays on top forever. It's just a matter of time and season. I hope you've seen that there's no hope in Imo state because the people who brought in Hope are now hopeless
Re: INEC Presents Certificates Of Return To Soludo, Ibezim by FunkyAlhaji2015: 2:43pm On Nov 12, 2021
highness25:
Na una way abi? Rubbing peter to give Paul. Don't forget no one stays on top forever. It's just a matter of time and season. I hope you've seen that there's no hope in Imo state because the people who brought in Hope are now hopeless

I will advise you to get used to the fact that Hope has another term of office waiting for him considering his very many achievements. He's always in the news providing dividends of democracy to Imolites who I know will pay him back with another term in office. So expunge yourself of the hate and embrace the light.
Re: INEC Presents Certificates Of Return To Soludo, Ibezim by highness25(m): 3:01pm On Nov 12, 2021
FunkyAlhaji2015:

I will advise you to get used to the fact that Hope has another term of office waiting for him considering his very many achievements. He's always in the news providing dividends of democracy to Imolites who I know will pay him back with another term in office. So expunge yourself of the hate and embrace the light.
I wish you what you wish you to others. You've just wished IMO state people another 4 years of suffering, maim, hunger, sleepless nights, bad roads and commissioning of painted roads without them being worked on
Re: INEC Presents Certificates Of Return To Soludo, Ibezim by shigishege: 4:34pm On Nov 12, 2021
Asgard73:
Apc and Andy should come and collect theirs from me.. grin

Yoruba people now wishing uzodimma on ndi anambra ..

Anambra done.. Lagos ogun .. next!

this is high level of iberiberism
Re: INEC Presents Certificates Of Return To Soludo, Ibezim by olatuns2017: 5:57pm On Nov 12, 2021
fergie001:

LEKKY OKOTETE WROTE:

“When Naira is depreciating you will post.
When Naira is appreciating, you won't post.

When BH is killing you will post.
When our Armed Forces are winning, you won't post.

When bandits are attacking, you will post.
When our forces are killing them, you won't post.

When it is bad news you will post.
When it is good news you won't post.

Whoever you are,

GET WELL SOON.”
Re: INEC Presents Certificates Of Return To Soludo, Ibezim by millionboi(m): 6:30pm On Nov 12, 2021
BlackfireX:
How dare Inec

This matter is on its way to the court

Anambra people won't take it
hahahaha

U never see anything unity beggar......
Re: INEC Presents Certificates Of Return To Soludo, Ibezim by Guzx: 7:12pm On Nov 12, 2021
Oh
Re: INEC Presents Certificates Of Return To Soludo, Ibezim by Nobody: 7:27pm On Nov 12, 2021
FunkyAlhaji2015:
Andy Uba will collect it at the Supreme court

On what grounds?
Re: INEC Presents Certificates Of Return To Soludo, Ibezim by lordship1(m): 7:34am On Nov 13, 2021
is good to be good, can this happen in IMO state? shocked shocked shocked[color=#990000][/color]
Re: INEC Presents Certificates Of Return To Soludo, Ibezim by amazingsalon(f): 8:08am On Nov 13, 2021
Congratulations to Governor Soludo. May the Almighty God grant you wisdom, knowledge, and understanding to lead the people of Anambra to a successful and fruitful destination.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Handover Ceremony Of Maj. Gen. Lagbaja, Chief Of Army Staff / Peter Obi Campaigns At Night For Akpata In Edo (Pictures) / Why Supreme Court Declared Wike Winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.