Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,554 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Soludo's Musician Son, Ozonna Soludo, Congratulates Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo's Musician Son, Ozonna Soludo, Congratulates Him (5897 Views)

I Have Been Doing Odd Jobs So I Can Invest Into My Music Career - Ozonna Soludo / Soludo's Son, Ozonna Disassociates Himself From Soludo's Letter To Peter Obi / Dino Malaye Hugs Saraki Tightly, Congratulates Him On His Victory (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soludo's Musician Son, Ozonna Soludo, Congratulates Him by aikyg(m): 3:02pm On Nov 12, 2021
Professor Charles Soludo's musician son, Ozonna Soludo, congratulates him on winning the just concluded governorship election in Anambra state.

Ozonna who is an Afro funk fusion musician based in London, wrote on his Instagram handle:

"Taking this chance to say a huge Congratulations to my Dad @ccsoludo on his new role as the governor of Anambra. It’s been a fraught couple of months watching the elections play out and I’ve had my reservations but one thing I do know is my dads sincerest desire to leave Nigeria better than he met it and so I can confidently say Anambra is in great hands. Also congrats to all those who went out to vote despite all of the threats of violence, you all are the real mvps."

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWGDAeDMUU6/

Ozonna, a Singer-Songwriter, Actor and Business man, was born in Nigeria in 1994. He grew up in different parts of the world, since his dad's job took them all over the world. His brand of music is a fusion of Afrobeats and Funk he has been described by top media outlets as "a Nigerian born, London raised and New York-based genius in the art and craft of music".

Ozonna's debut EP is titled, 'Believe It, To See It' and it has the following songs:
We Glow
Wonderland
Corrupt Mind
Believe It, To See It
Smile

Ozonna Soludo studied at the Institute of Contemporary Music in London.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo's Musician Son, Ozonna Soludo, Congratulates Him by lkillbrokehoes: 3:08pm On Nov 12, 2021
This dude might be a homo

Congrats to chukwuma soludo, he's the only viable alternative that can take anambra to the promise Land.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo's Musician Son, Ozonna Soludo, Congratulates Him by omowolewa: 3:11pm On Nov 12, 2021
What is he singing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo's Musician Son, Ozonna Soludo, Congratulates Him by lkillbrokehoes: 3:12pm On Nov 12, 2021
omowolewa:
What is he singing
Music

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo's Musician Son, Ozonna Soludo, Congratulates Him by Willy7(m): 3:17pm On Nov 12, 2021
That's nice and commendable. Congrats too to Prof. Soludo. Anambra people have made their choice even though I see him as more of a theorist than practical. I just hope he disappoints those of us that see him through such lense. He should start putting together his team because no time for funfair.
In other news, Anambra people voted for Soludo, not really because they hated Apc, but the Apc candidate is a no no for them. If the Candidates were switched, they wouldn't have mind voting for Soludo despite the party. I also thought they hated the Apc until I remember the last election in the state, Apc came second, so it's not really about the party for them. So let the ethic bigots and satanic agents trying to paint it as an ethnic party thing try another trick. Trying to discredit the igbos from vying for Presidency via the Apc party because of the governorship election in Anambra is a waste of time. The Party ticket should be open for all to contest.

4 Likes

Re: Soludo's Musician Son, Ozonna Soludo, Congratulates Him by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:20pm On Nov 12, 2021
omowolewa:
What is he singing
NIGERIA jagajaga grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Soludo's Musician Son, Ozonna Soludo, Congratulates Him by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:24pm On Nov 12, 2021
With all the money the guy still get patch patch face lipsrsealed

Hmmmmmm

Re: Soludo's Musician Son, Ozonna Soludo, Congratulates Him by Moferere: 3:27pm On Nov 12, 2021
omowolewa:
What is he singing

Football

Nansense undecided

2 Likes

Re: Soludo's Musician Son, Ozonna Soludo, Congratulates Him by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 12, 2021
I guess both parents were out there chasing money,now see the result on his son(looks weird).Husband's stop pushing your wife out to hustle like you else the effect will be on your children.Let your wife give care while you take full charge of providing for the family.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo's Musician Son, Ozonna Soludo, Congratulates Him by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 12, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
This dude might be a homo

Congrats to chukwuma soludo, he's the only viable alternative that can take anambra to the promise Land.
So what if he's an homosexual?
Or are you stereotyping cos of his earring?

6 Likes

Re: Soludo's Musician Son, Ozonna Soludo, Congratulates Him by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 12, 2021
Iyaebe:
I guess both parents were out there chasing money,now see the result on his son(looks weird).Husband's stop pushing your wife out to hustle like you else the effect will be on your children.Let your wife give care while you take full charge of providing for the family.
Sorry iyaebe but how does he look weird?

3 Likes

Re: Soludo's Musician Son, Ozonna Soludo, Congratulates Him by Danjikanbauchi: 4:00pm On Nov 12, 2021
omowolewa:
What is he singing
he is singing bread and akara.

2 Likes

Re: Soludo's Musician Son, Ozonna Soludo, Congratulates Him by 88natzy(m): 4:04pm On Nov 12, 2021
Come home and sing with flavour or Zoro. Drink O'mpa then we can decipher your gender and songs!!
Re: Soludo's Musician Son, Ozonna Soludo, Congratulates Him by illicit(m): 4:06pm On Nov 12, 2021
Can't he keep his head STRAIGHT
Re: Soludo's Musician Son, Ozonna Soludo, Congratulates Him by Leverage2021: 4:08pm On Nov 12, 2021
grin

Everybody get where e dey pinch them

I am sure na this boy go be soludo headache

Not implying anything o

13 Likes

Re: Soludo's Musician Son, Ozonna Soludo, Congratulates Him by ThinkSmarter: 4:11pm On Nov 12, 2021
All I see is a youngster displaying his individuality in outlandish attires.
Hope this one won't be clubbing and womanizing up and down when his Dad get into power?
Hope he is a talented musician or just a music freak youngster that always sing to the lyrics of his favourite songs.?
Re: Soludo's Musician Son, Ozonna Soludo, Congratulates Him by PROUDIGBO(m): 4:17pm On Nov 12, 2021
Iyaebe:

Typical Nigerian attitude of always wanting to give advice on how others should act or raise their kids! Who told you his parents aren’t proud of him and love him the way he is!?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soludo's Musician Son, Ozonna Soludo, Congratulates Him by revolt(m): 4:50pm On Nov 12, 2021
Dude shouldn't disgrace his folks like uncle Charly boy o
Re: Soludo's Musician Son, Ozonna Soludo, Congratulates Him by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 12, 2021
Rydermaverick:

Sorry iyaebe but how does he look weird?
This wasn't what I expect from a son of Charles soludo,piercing his ears and doing music.

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Musician Son, Ozonna Soludo, Congratulates Him by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 12, 2021
Iyaebe:
This wasn't what I expect from a son of Charles soludo,piercing his ears and doing music.
What were you expecting iyaebe?

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Musician Son, Ozonna Soludo, Congratulates Him by Loverofpeace: 4:52pm On Nov 12, 2021
grin
Re: Soludo's Musician Son, Ozonna Soludo, Congratulates Him by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 12, 2021
ThinkSmarter:
All I see is a youngster displaying his individuality in outlandish attires.
Hope this one won't be clubbing and womanizing up and down when his Dad get into power?
Hope he is a talented musician or a just music freak youngster that always sing to the lyrics of his favourite songs.?
Can you stop judging by his looks?

3 Likes

Re: Soludo's Musician Son, Ozonna Soludo, Congratulates Him by chicoMX(m): 4:58pm On Nov 12, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
With all the money the guy still get patch patch face lipsrsealed

Hmmmmmm

If you were to be in his shoes, you probably would have tried every bleaching product out there and thus, no one would notice the supposed patches.

By the way, the patches could come from shaving. Most young people dont stick to a specific method of shaving their beards. (Shaving stick, clippers, shaving stick with cream etc)

2 Likes

Re: Soludo's Musician Son, Ozonna Soludo, Congratulates Him by Hiploko(m): 4:58pm On Nov 12, 2021
It takes grace for a rich man's sons/kids to be responsible o...

ahhhhhhh

2 Likes

Re: Soludo's Musician Son, Ozonna Soludo, Congratulates Him by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 12, 2021
Rydermaverick:

What were you expecting iyaebe?
I was expecting someone who is making headways academically with different awards both locally and internationally or someone who is making a remarkable impact in the business world and not someone looking like a junkie with some yeye piercings.

6 Likes

Re: Soludo's Musician Son, Ozonna Soludo, Congratulates Him by chicoMX(m): 4:59pm On Nov 12, 2021
Iyaebe:

See this one. Who are you to him to even expect anything from him in first place?

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Musician Son, Ozonna Soludo, Congratulates Him by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 12, 2021
chicoMX:

See this one. Who are you to him to even expect anything from him in first place?

Charles Soludo has a good profile, it is only right for his son to have a better profile and not some junkie looking son.Before you govern a state make sure you govern your house well first.
Re: Soludo's Musician Son, Ozonna Soludo, Congratulates Him by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 12, 2021
Iyaebe:
I was expecting someone who is making headways academically with different awards both locally and internationally or someone who is making a remarkable impact in the business world and not someone looking like a junkie with some yeye piercings.
What If he's Making headways academically even with his piercing?
And is it a must he follow his father's part?
Also must he "make headways" to become successful..or must he impact in the "business world"to become successful?
I want you to give me a logical answer..

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Musician Son, Ozonna Soludo, Congratulates Him by chicoMX(m): 5:11pm On Nov 12, 2021
Iyaebe:
Charles Soludo has a good profile, it is only right for his son to have a better profile and not some junkie looking son.Before you govern a state make sure you govern your house well first.

Have you listened to his songs? It's unfair to judge him by his looks and legit hustle.

We still get artiste wey no dey raz na, wey dey drop nice songs with great lyrics. I.e Asa and co

1 Like

Re: Soludo's Musician Son, Ozonna Soludo, Congratulates Him by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 12, 2021
chicoMX:

Have you listened to his songs? It's unfair to judge him by his looks and legit hustle.

We still get artiste wey no dey raz na, wey dey drop nice songs with great lyrics. I.e Asa and co
What is Charles Soludo's son doing in music, I expect better please.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The SW Seriously Owes The Entire South And Northern Christians An Apology... / Do Not Celebrate Yet Chris Ngige Warns APC / Who Is An Indigene Of Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.