Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,589 members, 7,837,218 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Tordue Salem: Omo-Agege Tells Security Agencies To Unmask The Real Killers - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tordue Salem: Omo-Agege Tells Security Agencies To Unmask The Real Killers (19586 Views)

Tordue Salem: Man Confesses To Killing Vanguard Reporter In Hit-and-run Incident / Expand Your Scope Of Influence, Omo-agege Tells Delta APC Members / Mace Theft: I Won’t Answer Your Questions, Omo-agege Tells Investigative Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tordue Salem: Omo-Agege Tells Security Agencies To Unmask The Real Killers by BABANGBALI: 7:55pm On Nov 12, 2021
Jwonder:

So you think Ghost exist? once you're dead you're dead an gone.
Why didn't the 1 million jews killed by hitler hunt him, or the people of odi killed by obasanjo? lol
try kill me first, make you see whether ghost exist or not, just try it, you hear?
Re: Tordue Salem: Omo-Agege Tells Security Agencies To Unmask The Real Killers by seyz91(m): 9:58pm On Nov 12, 2021
cheesy
babaRUNtinz:
Omo- Iyanapaja nko?
Re: Tordue Salem: Omo-Agege Tells Security Agencies To Unmask The Real Killers by Toyofather(m): 11:12pm On Nov 12, 2021
PlayMaker14:
One useless driver came out to say that he was the one who hit the Vanguard Newspaper Reporter thinking the late Tordue Henry Salem was an armed robber.....

I know someone paid the fool to bear false witness....

God is alive and He will expose the true killers of Tordue Henry Salem.
me self weak ooo Nigeria police don day catch hit and run driver
Re: Tordue Salem: Omo-Agege Tells Security Agencies To Unmask The Real Killers by charixel: 8:12am On Nov 13, 2021
Premeditated... I suspect he knows something and was shut up... Nigeria is very very dirty so wash every time...

Rest in peace bro.
Re: Tordue Salem: Omo-Agege Tells Security Agencies To Unmask The Real Killers by sirscripture: 9:34am On Nov 13, 2021
You all talk as if it is impossible for a journalist to be hit by a car in Nigeria. It was just a bad day for him. May God rest his soul.

Have small faith in the Police Force, las las na dem we dey still run to. Follow the story well with unbiased mind, you will notice it correlate. Our Police do work when they want to, it is just that most times, dem no dey like work...and that is unfortunate.

But the story, nothing seems like a cover up here...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tribunal Judgements: Upset In LP Over Massive Sack Of Lawmakers / Buhari Arrives Gusau, Zamfara State / Dino Melaye: AGF Writes Court, Seeks Resumption Of Kogi Lawmaker’s Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.