Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Lastest Nreport Episode4: - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Lastest Nreport Episode4: (2905 Views)

My Lastest Logos Design For Rating.... / Eienigeria Ad By Nreport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lastest Nreport Episode4: by zPixel(m): 9:46am On Jun 07, 2011
In this fourth episode, Watch Alhaji danladi deliver a solution to looting, Enjoy and don't forget to share the laughter.

Animated/rendered in 2 weeks.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[flash=550,430]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9yqUypFafc[/flash]
Re: Lastest Nreport Episode4: by Amhatu(m): 10:32pm On Jun 07, 2011
@zPixel , nice work! Is BlackHouse Studios working on any other series?
Re: Lastest Nreport Episode4: by AdamuW: 9:57am On Jun 08, 2011
@zpixel
Nice work as always. I didn't quite get the ending skit though. Also have small issues with the editing and pace but that's all subjective. Will watch again and spread the word. Keep it up. We're itching to get back to the political sketches as well but we're focusing on the kids project for now. It's hard to do when there's so much juicy political material to comment on.

All the best.
Re: Lastest Nreport Episode4: by zPixel(m): 11:23am On Jun 08, 2011
@Amhatu
Thanks, For now this is the only series we are working on. In case you missed the other episodes, you can watch and subscribe to our Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/blackhstudios

@AdamuW
Always a pleasure to see our comment smiley The skit wasn't part of the original idea, so we didn't really plan it properly, we just decided to plug it in at the last minute.

There is so much political stuffs to do that we are trying to see if we can squeeze one episode per week, a notification just came in while I was typing that there's a new post on your blog, I'm off to watch smiley
Re: Lastest Nreport Episode4: by AdamuW: 3:27pm On Jun 08, 2011
Ok now I understand about the last skit. I feel you on the political front. You guys keep flying the flag on that and we'll try to join you when we can! It's very important what you are doing. keep it up. We all know it's not easy.
Re: Lastest Nreport Episode4: by aphek: 9:33pm On Jun 11, 2011
try to be bold and expressive when choosing your golden poses (story telling poses) the dialog is rich in inflections which can be used to craft the poses. this is animation and you can get away with almost anything. be liberal when easing into and out of your poses ( Justine Barret Tween Machine mel script could be of tremendous help ).this will help to reduce the almost stop-motion quality in the animation. animating/rendering 5+ minutes in two weeks is no mean feat. Keep it up.

(1) (Reply)

Epson 900series:what's Special About This Latest Generation Large Format Printer / Crazy Naija Cartoon / Computer To Place (ctp): Complete A1 Size For N1.5m Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.