Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Okocha: I Didn’t Do My Research Before Joining Bolton Wanderers From PSG - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Okocha: I Didn’t Do My Research Before Joining Bolton Wanderers From PSG (37140 Views)

Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany / Jay-Jay Okocha Returns To Bolton Wanderers As Coach / Bolton Wanderers Signs Chinedu Obasi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okocha: I Didn’t Do My Research Before Joining Bolton Wanderers From PSG by Impregnable101: 6:16am On Nov 13, 2021
Ppogbae:
PSG wasn't a big club at the time so he didn't lose much
he had the opportunity to sign up for Manchester united but declined it

2 Likes

Re: Okocha: I Didn’t Do My Research Before Joining Bolton Wanderers From PSG by ekanx27(m): 6:16am On Nov 13, 2021
Re: Okocha: I Didn’t Do My Research Before Joining Bolton Wanderers From PSG by HEDREEZ1(m): 6:25am On Nov 13, 2021
Lol Nigeria Arsene Wenger.

1 Like

Re: Okocha: I Didn’t Do My Research Before Joining Bolton Wanderers From PSG by otabuko(m): 6:33am On Nov 13, 2021
Samunique:
The man who never played for money but but pleasure.
but he's now looking for money through betting (betting).
Re: Okocha: I Didn’t Do My Research Before Joining Bolton Wanderers From PSG by mrkings84(m): 6:33am On Nov 13, 2021
I remember joining to fan Bolton Wanderers those year. My brother u need your best, till tomorrow football/ star players, (past and present) can't be discussed without your name being mentioned.

Recently FIFA named you ad the best electrifying dribbler in the round leather game.

2 Likes

Re: Okocha: I Didn’t Do My Research Before Joining Bolton Wanderers From PSG by ikorodureporta: 6:34am On Nov 13, 2021
We knew
Re: Okocha: I Didn’t Do My Research Before Joining Bolton Wanderers From PSG by mrkings84(m): 6:34am On Nov 13, 2021
I remember joining to fan Bolton Wanderers those year. My brother u need your best, till tomorrow football/ star players, (past and present) can't be discussed without your name being mentioned.

Recently FIFA named you ad the best electrifying dribbler in the round leather game.

JJ
Re: Okocha: I Didn’t Do My Research Before Joining Bolton Wanderers From PSG by aviara: 6:36am On Nov 13, 2021
Jayjay better than Messi.

I come in peace

2 Likes

Re: Okocha: I Didn’t Do My Research Before Joining Bolton Wanderers From PSG by malvisguy212: 6:36am On Nov 13, 2021
femi4:
Okocha added, “It took me a while to really understand what Sam’s philosophy was.”

His philosophy was kick n follow
wrong....
his philosophy was long ball....any side Bolton get free kick in their half, every player go enter the opponents arial . arsen Wenger complain tired. lolz

1 Like

Re: Okocha: I Didn’t Do My Research Before Joining Bolton Wanderers From PSG by Caseless: 6:40am On Nov 13, 2021
He should have come to man united then. 8f he did, he could have achieved more.
Re: Okocha: I Didn’t Do My Research Before Joining Bolton Wanderers From PSG by baggioni: 6:43am On Nov 13, 2021
tongue
Regret?
My guy is reminiscing. Lol
Re: Okocha: I Didn’t Do My Research Before Joining Bolton Wanderers From PSG by yusluvad(m): 6:44am On Nov 13, 2021
Englandboy:
Like Ronaldinho said that he should have gone to Italy,Spain that england football doesn't suit dribbling skills they play different football pattern
Re: Okocha: I Didn’t Do My Research Before Joining Bolton Wanderers From PSG by warlordd(m): 6:44am On Nov 13, 2021
RealAdewole:
Sir alex ferguson did not do well for not signing JJ that year

Don't mind the racist!
Re: Okocha: I Didn’t Do My Research Before Joining Bolton Wanderers From PSG by GentleA(m): 6:46am On Nov 13, 2021
Okocha, please write a book about your life's journey, and let something like this become a lesson for Nigerian youths.

I think it will be more fulfilling Than being an ambassador of betking.
Re: Okocha: I Didn’t Do My Research Before Joining Bolton Wanderers From PSG by Bbqekpa: 6:47am On Nov 13, 2021
Samunique:
The man who never played for money but but pleasure.

You don't know Okocha. He only played for money.

3 Likes

Re: Okocha: I Didn’t Do My Research Before Joining Bolton Wanderers From PSG by Juventus4life: 6:47am On Nov 13, 2021
We all know wetin carry u go Bolton, na money and d N0:10 jersey

3 Likes

Re: Okocha: I Didn’t Do My Research Before Joining Bolton Wanderers From PSG by okoroemeka(m): 6:48am On Nov 13, 2021
TundeWX:
Legend cool
pa Jay,that's what we call him at national grammar school enugu,he was my senior at school and my best friend in school chukwudi emekpo(ruff coin)was his boy in the hostel,pa Jay started playing football from his mama womb,I can clearly remember in 1989 the school football team(the black rocks) went to Minnesota USA and won the world high school world cup with our principal kHO ofodile and the superimo janganza is their coach,there are many incredible players in that team like sante,odiee,kputu pressure,tijaana,pa Jay was known because he has the opportunity to travel and play in Germany,the others just fizzled out,I cried when I saw tijaana selling tickets at ogbete motor park at old park enugu,the guy was so incredibly gifted a footballer that he is the only junior grade student ever to play for black rocks,what an unbelievablely wasted talent,

14 Likes

Re: Okocha: I Didn’t Do My Research Before Joining Bolton Wanderers From PSG by warlordd(m): 6:48am On Nov 13, 2021
But the greatest consolation remains he was name twice because he was soooo goooood!!!
Re: Okocha: I Didn’t Do My Research Before Joining Bolton Wanderers From PSG by AndikanEssien(m): 6:51am On Nov 13, 2021
gurunlocker:
Na legend dey score 18 goals and 3 assists as a midfielder?

I didn't really use to like Okocha. He hardly used to contribute to winning a game, it was just his dribbling skills that entertained people however he would hold on to the ball until he gave it away. He however later became a bit more matured in that after a dribble or two he would release a pass, a long pass in many cases. I wouldn't have him in my first eleven if i had a crucial game to play and needed a win

11 Likes

Re: Okocha: I Didn’t Do My Research Before Joining Bolton Wanderers From PSG by JesseJo: 6:57am On Nov 13, 2021
gurunlocker:
Na legend dey score 18 goals and 3 assists as a midfielder?

I thought I was the only one that saw that. What a miserable record for an attacking midfielder

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okocha: I Didn’t Do My Research Before Joining Bolton Wanderers From PSG by Chukwudi4naija(m): 7:01am On Nov 13, 2021
okoroemeka:
pay Jay,that's what we call him at national grammar school enugu,he was my senior at school and my best friend in school chukwudi emekpo(ruff coin)was his boy in the hostel,pa Jay started playing football from his mama womb,I can clearly remember in 1989 the school football team(the black rocks) went to Minnesota USA and won the world high school world cup with our principal kHO ofodile and the superimo janganza is their coach,there are many incredible players in that team like sante,odiee,kputu pressure,tijaana,pa Jay was known because he has the opportunity to travel and play in Germany,the others just fizzled out,I cried when I saw tijaana selling tickets at ogbete motor park at old park enugu,the guy was so incredibly gifted a footballer that he is the only junior grade student ever to play for black rocks,what an unbelievablely wasted talent,
Nice
Re: Okocha: I Didn’t Do My Research Before Joining Bolton Wanderers From PSG by okoroemeka(m): 7:03am On Nov 13, 2021
warlordd:
But the greatest consolation remains he was name twice because he was soooo goooood!!!
he was called Jay Jay by the coach in grammar school because he dances around like the kids toy called Jay Jay and most times the coach will bench him out of frustration of not passing the ball,you should have seen tijaana play and goosebumps will cover your body,this guy was my classmate in jss3 but he went with ss3 players to Minnesota in 1989,what an incredible player, Nigeria is definitely a killer of dreams and talents.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okocha: I Didn’t Do My Research Before Joining Bolton Wanderers From PSG by muheeb01(m): 7:05am On Nov 13, 2021
JJ okocha one of the best to ever played the game

1 Like

Re: Okocha: I Didn’t Do My Research Before Joining Bolton Wanderers From PSG by joshmee4real(m): 7:05am On Nov 13, 2021
Christane:
Okocha always speak about his career as a footballer maybe he have regret on wat he shud av don and not do ...becus Okocha av all d skill in the world to become one of the greatest footballer of all time ..bt he achieved so little as a football ...he did not even win best player in Africa ..not a champion league title ...becus he never played for d big clubs ...Okocha is trice better than Kanu as a footballer bt Kanu achieved more .. because he was fortunate enough to play for d big clubs ....maybe luck was against Okocha ...bt talent wise Okocha av no equal ...Neymar remind me of Okocha ....talent wise Okocha is the greatest African player ever. I thank God he his rich atleast than is a consolation for not winning d big trophies during his career ...
Okocha trice better than KANU how na. Explain

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okocha: I Didn’t Do My Research Before Joining Bolton Wanderers From PSG by Joseph08(m): 7:06am On Nov 13, 2021
Abeg help me ask am weda in wan go back to PSG form still available cool
Re: Okocha: I Didn’t Do My Research Before Joining Bolton Wanderers From PSG by Franking: 7:06am On Nov 13, 2021
paulolee:

I enjoyed watching him play...with d way he do dose tricks I do see and always smiling n spitting on d pitch..
he was a pure entertainer the best dt av seen in football after gaucho..
ronaldinho av d edge bcoz he was doing more in a big club n con3, especially watching him perform in UCL games...dt gee blew my mind asif its magic

Okocha no reach Ronaldinho level at all! Watch Ronaldinho play and u will love football.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okocha: I Didn’t Do My Research Before Joining Bolton Wanderers From PSG by Silentgroper(m): 7:09am On Nov 13, 2021
inoki247:
So you don du ur research now du u need a time machine to go bak in time undecided undecided
Would u provide one for him if he says yes?
Re: Okocha: I Didn’t Do My Research Before Joining Bolton Wanderers From PSG by phenylalanine(m): 7:11am On Nov 13, 2021
paulolee:

abeg no start...for pleasure as how na? naim him no kum naija league wey him get huge fan base..
he was earning 80k uros in paris before left for bolton due to wage reduction, and also refused other championship bid to sign him n instead move to Qatar to earn 1m pounds a year after he left Bolton
and u are saying he never played for moni...no let me vex abegi
Bros no vex
Re: Okocha: I Didn’t Do My Research Before Joining Bolton Wanderers From PSG by Impregnable101: 7:12am On Nov 13, 2021
RealAdewole:
Sir alex ferguson did not do well for not signing JJ that year
Ferguson tried signing him. He declined

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Celebrates 25th Birthday With Epic Throwback Photo / Photos From The Burial Ceremony Of Ugo Ehiogu / Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Celebrates Him After He Scored For Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.