Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Okocha: I Didn’t Do My Research Before Joining Bolton Wanderers From PSG - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Okocha: I Didn’t Do My Research Before Joining Bolton Wanderers From PSG (37133 Views)

Emmanuel Okocha: I Cried As Okocha Dribbled Khan, 6 Defenders In Germany / Jay-Jay Okocha Returns To Bolton Wanderers As Coach / Bolton Wanderers Signs Chinedu Obasi (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Okocha: I Didn’t Do My Research Before Joining Bolton Wanderers From PSG by okoroemeka(m): 12:49pm On Nov 14, 2021
Silentgroper:
Dz sounded made up.
what do you mean by made up,I am not hiding my name is emeka okoro and I schooled in national grammar school,Nike,enugu from js1 in 1987 to js3 in 1989,I later went to St Charles special science school in onitsha from 1990-1993,when I was in Nike boys I had lots of crazy friends that we used to go and drink btukutu and smoke in the barracks of 82 division Nigerian army just across the road,no matter I don't know we're those guys are now but I really enjoyed their companionship and comradeship,chukwudi emekpo,Afam okafor,uche okafor,olisa,hippolytus,Jude,tijaanna,these are my friends we all live in abakpa Nike and trans ekulu,for your information Jay Jay is not even the best player in our school team that time,he is an entertainer and our coach the superimo janganza was always not happy with his style of play,the main striker for the team was tijaana,a boy not more than 15-16 years but dangerous as a viper in front of goal,those days Nike boys dominated football totally in enugu that our rivals like ckc enugu,st Patrick's emene and akwunano boys cannot do anything about it,I always remember how pa Jay will give chukwudi emekpo 50 Kobo to go and buy bread ,sardine and coke that is sold for #1 naira,and woe betide you if come back empty handed,those days are the happiest times in my life,it seems like the older we get and the more responsibility we get, the sadder we are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man 'Fights' Chichi Igbo At Abuja Club Over Dance With His Babe / Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) / Asisat Oshoala Celebrates 25th Birthday With Epic Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.