Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,324 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Npower: Why You Were Not Selected For The Non-graduate Category - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower: Why You Were Not Selected For The Non-graduate Category (13038 Views)

How To Check If You Will Be Selected For Npower Stream 2 Physical Verification / Npower: Additional ₦15000 To Be Given To Non Graduate Category / Npower: Only Non Graduate Category Will Be Given Laptop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Npower: Why You Were Not Selected For The Non-graduate Category by candidbabe(f): 3:04pm On Nov 13, 2021
buttlover:
Ozokwa

Hahahaha
Wahala no too much like this?
grin grin grin grin
Re: Npower: Why You Were Not Selected For The Non-graduate Category by Nukilia: 3:17pm On Nov 13, 2021
GboyegaD:

Amen and you too.
Truth be told, the shout about NPower is irritating and the worst is the traction such threads receives. I keep having this thought that we were never taught how to place values on ourselves.

Everything is upside down in the country at the moment. Those who promised wealth and abundance have today enslaved the citizens who entrusted them with power...

The people have lost all sense of dignity and are left to beg for crumbs on floor of their oppressors

Tears, blood, and hardship at its peak remain the only options available in the pouch of the leaders to their subjects...

This time shall pass someday
Re: Npower: Why You Were Not Selected For The Non-graduate Category by Orch1981: 3:27pm On Nov 13, 2021
10,000 ? Money we I dey dash my girlfriend

1 Like

Re: Npower: Why You Were Not Selected For The Non-graduate Category by Bruno531(m): 3:41pm On Nov 13, 2021
Someone should help me out. I was deployed before they close the physical verification in my state, I don't know what I will do now
Re: Npower: Why You Were Not Selected For The Non-graduate Category by GboyegaD(m): 4:09pm On Nov 13, 2021
Nukilia:

Everything is upside down in the country at the moment. Those who promised wealth and abundance have today enslaved the citizens who entrusted them with power...

The people have lost all sense of dignity and are left to beg for crumbs on floor of their oppressors

Tears, blood, and hardship at its peak remain the only options available in the pouch of the leaders to their subjects...

This time shall pass someday

Rydermaverick:

Looking at it from a distinctive angle there is almost nothing an average man can do about it..it's just like we are being spoon fed..

Hopefully, we redeem ourselves in 2023. The purple of Anambra did it and I hope Nigeria will bite wisely and rightly come 2023.

2 Likes

Re: Npower: Why You Were Not Selected For The Non-graduate Category by Udoboss(m): 4:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
Orch1981:
10,000 ? Money we I dey dash my girlfriend

Come and dash Me na
Re: Npower: Why You Were Not Selected For The Non-graduate Category by Prosper91(m): 4:15pm On Nov 13, 2021
My alert just show,thanks to God
N teach
Delta state
Fidelity bank

1 Like

Re: Npower: Why You Were Not Selected For The Non-graduate Category by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 13, 2021
GboyegaD:

Hopefully, we redeem ourselves in 2023. The purple of Anambra did it and I hope Nigeria will bite wisely and rightly come 2023.
I hope so man...
Re: Npower: Why You Were Not Selected For The Non-graduate Category by Amarisa(f): 4:52pm On Nov 13, 2021
ezenwaez:

Non Graduate category

Pls @ezenwaez I understand this thread is for non graduate category, I decided to contact you here since you just created the thread...Pls advise me - how do I go about it since I just got deployed? I'm currently not in the state I applied from..thank You Sir..
Re: Npower: Why You Were Not Selected For The Non-graduate Category by Abey23: 6:03pm On Nov 13, 2021
Please, has any Ecobank beneficiary receive payment?? I have seen WEMA received
Re: Npower: Why You Were Not Selected For The Non-graduate Category by Franklerry: 6:34pm On Nov 13, 2021
I am a npower batch B, I went to visit my Hm in a school yesterday at yaba, he said none five of the npower posted to his school did not turn up.
Re: Npower: Why You Were Not Selected For The Non-graduate Category by tolijascro(m): 6:54pm On Nov 13, 2021
ezenwaez:
Please if you are an N-Power Batch C applicant and you applied for the N-Power non graduate category but you are yet to receive the message on your profile for the training it simply means that you were not selected at this period.

Would suggest you exercise patience and wait for the second batch which is the Npower stream 2, please note, what is obtainable in the Npower graduate category is also obtainable in the non graduate category, the non graduate category will also have the Npower stream 2 component.

The only difference between the N-Power non graduate category and the graduate category is the duration of their program and the disparity in their stipend, and their devices, the non graduate category is entitled to ₦10,000 stipend this excludes the camp expenses which will be catered for, those residing within the community will receive ₦30,000 for all camp training expenses while Npower non graduate applicants coming from other states to training camp will get ₦40,000, the stipend for graduate category remains at ₦30000.

If you are yet to receive the training schedule as an Npower non graduate applicant keep checking your Npower NASIMS portal alternatively you can use the Npower self care code *45665# to check your deployment status.

All Npower Batch C applicants both graduates and non graduates have been advised to stay tuned for Npower C2.

Source: https://www.npvn-nationwide.com.ng/2021/11/npower-why-you-were-not-selected-for.html?m=1

Please I have a question someone said if you're been asked to swear to an affidavit (change of name and change in date of birth) during the physical verification exercise...you won't see your Sept stipend until later....pls I don't know if that information is true
Re: Npower: Why You Were Not Selected For The Non-graduate Category by tonyson010(m): 7:07pm On Nov 13, 2021
GboyegaD:

Amen and you too.
Truth be told, the shout about NPower is irritating and the worst is the traction such threads receives. I keep having this thought that we were never taught how to place values on ourselves.

The program is just a way of extra income to some, some people will use it to learn too, some can save the money for biz start up.
The country is a mess now.any people work in town but monthly pay hardly covers feeding + transport.

I think it is good, cos unemployment too much, although pay could be increased.
This is one of the few policy in which people are benefiting, not the audio benefiting we often hear of.
Re: Npower: Why You Were Not Selected For The Non-graduate Category by tolijascro(m): 7:25pm On Nov 13, 2021
Please I have a question someone said if you're been asked to swear to an affidavit (change of name and change in date of birth) during the physical verification exercise...you won't see your Sept stipend until later....pls I don't know if that information is true
Re: Npower: Why You Were Not Selected For The Non-graduate Category by Pejah97: 7:45pm On Nov 13, 2021
ezenwaez:
Please if you are an N-Power Batch C applicant and you applied for the N-Power non graduate category but you are yet to receive the message on your profile for the training it simply means that you were not selected at this period.

Would suggest you exercise patience and wait for the second batch which is the Npower stream 2, please note, what is obtainable in the Npower graduate category is also obtainable in the non graduate category, the non graduate category will also have the Npower stream 2 component.

The only difference between the N-Power non graduate category and the graduate category is the duration of their program and the disparity in their stipend, and their devices, the non graduate category is entitled to ₦10,000 stipend this excludes the camp expenses which will be catered for, those residing within the community will receive ₦30,000 for all camp training expenses while Npower non graduate applicants coming from other states to training camp will get ₦40,000, the stipend for graduate category remains at ₦30000.

If you are yet to receive the training schedule as an Npower non graduate applicant keep checking your Npower NASIMS portal alternatively you can use the Npower self care code *45665# to check your deployment status.

All Npower Batch C applicants both graduates and non graduates have been advised to stay tuned for Npower C2.

Source: https://www.npvn-nationwide.com.ng/2021/11/npower-why-you-were-not-selected-for.html?m=1
I did not do biometric back then can I still do it?
Re: Npower: Why You Were Not Selected For The Non-graduate Category by GboyegaD(m): 8:40pm On Nov 13, 2021
tonyson010:

The program is just a way of extra income to some, some people will use it to learn too, some can save the money for biz start up.
The country is a mess now.any people work in town but monthly pay hardly covers feeding + transport.

I think it is good, cos unemployment too much, although pay could be increased.
This is one of the few policy in which people are benefiting, not the audio benefiting we often hear of.

You think from N30k people can save to start up businesses? Anyways, we all think about these things differently.

1 Like

Re: Npower: Why You Were Not Selected For The Non-graduate Category by chloride6: 3:02am On Nov 14, 2021
Did I just read 10k?

Less than 20 dollars?
Re: Npower: Why You Were Not Selected For The Non-graduate Category by madri4u: 6:37am On Nov 14, 2021
NPower stream 2 na die kingdom come oooo, when they are still battling to pay stream 1 so.
Re: Npower: Why You Were Not Selected For The Non-graduate Category by tonyson010(m): 7:37am On Nov 14, 2021
GboyegaD:

You think from N30k people can save to start up businesses? Anyways, we all think about these things differently.

Yes, not everyone is in Lagos or Abuja big towns.
Some people in local towns do business with 30-40k and feed family 2ru it.

Just look at the picture in broad view. U may need 7million or more to start pharmacy, but need around 50k to initiate buying n selling of farm products in villages without owning a personal shop.

1 Like

Re: Npower: Why You Were Not Selected For The Non-graduate Category by GboyegaD(m): 11:23am On Nov 14, 2021
tonyson010:

Yes, not everyone is in Lagos or Abuja big towns.
Some people in local towns do business with 30-40k and feed family 2ru it.

Just look at the picture in broad view. U may need 7million or more to start pharmacy, but need around 50k to initiate buying n selling of farm products in villages without owning a personal shop.

Anyways, I try to perhaps, I don't understand these things.
Re: Npower: Why You Were Not Selected For The Non-graduate Category by tonyson010(m): 11:00am On Nov 15, 2021
GboyegaD:

Anyways, I try to perhaps, I don't understand these things.

Ok, not many got the opportunity u have.
It is apparently difficult, mostly because of our own decision. Travel to many places in this country and see d type of life/suffering going on.
Re: Npower: Why You Were Not Selected For The Non-graduate Category by GboyegaD(m): 1:57pm On Nov 15, 2021
tonyson010:

Ok, not many got the opportunity u have.
It is apparently difficult, mostly because of our own decision. Travel to many places in this country and see d type of life/suffering going on.

You said it all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun Civil Service Cancels and Re-schedule Recruitment Examination / Apply For 2017 Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 2.2 Can Apply / As An IT Support Staff, What Course Can One Study Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.