Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,414 members, 7,843,230 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

2Face Idibia Celebrates His Wife, Annie On Her 37th Birthday (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2Face Idibia Celebrates His Wife, Annie On Her 37th Birthday (Photos) (36627 Views)

Annie Idibia Celebrates Her 37th Birthday With Apologies (Photos) / 2face Idibia Shares Photo With His Wife, Annie On His 46th Birthday / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 37th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2Face Idibia Celebrates His Wife, Annie On Her 37th Birthday (Photos) by iamtardey: 3:19pm On Nov 13, 2021
Happy enjoyment of your wahala 2baba ...it's your cross now. tongue
Re: 2Face Idibia Celebrates His Wife, Annie On Her 37th Birthday (Photos) by Sermwell(m): 3:32pm On Nov 13, 2021
Kingmelly:
I respect this guy Tubaba. Ever since he got his shit together and stopped cheating he's been a role model.. I wish them a happy home and God's blessings everyday...
How can someone be this naive?? How can you confidently say Tuface has stopped cheating? I don't think even his closest buddies can say so with such confidence! Haba.
Re: 2Face Idibia Celebrates His Wife, Annie On Her 37th Birthday (Photos) by juman(m): 3:36pm On Nov 13, 2021
Happy birthday.
Re: 2Face Idibia Celebrates His Wife, Annie On Her 37th Birthday (Photos) by juman(m): 3:38pm On Nov 13, 2021
Her husband is a man of many wives, that is the reality. May God strengthen their family.
Re: 2Face Idibia Celebrates His Wife, Annie On Her 37th Birthday (Photos) by Henchi93: 3:40pm On Nov 13, 2021
How to style your Jersey like wizkid and drake

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pTFHb5A6d_E
Re: 2Face Idibia Celebrates His Wife, Annie On Her 37th Birthday (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 3:40pm On Nov 13, 2021
Kingmelly:
I respect this guy Tubaba. Ever since he got his shit together and stopped cheating he's been a role model.. I wish them a happy home and God's blessings everyday...
How did you come about this?
Re: 2Face Idibia Celebrates His Wife, Annie On Her 37th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 13, 2021
Marry woman when love u pass the way u take love am them nor go hear.. see as baba dey flex

1 Like

Re: 2Face Idibia Celebrates His Wife, Annie On Her 37th Birthday (Photos) by condralbedez: 3:56pm On Nov 13, 2021
Oyii...ochola dame
Re: 2Face Idibia Celebrates His Wife, Annie On Her 37th Birthday (Photos) by Newboss(m): 3:57pm On Nov 13, 2021
Bloody simp should have dealt with the bìtch long ago. He still dey do love while she dey use am dey catch cruise.

No be only for music this guy dey simp. He's a real life simp.
Re: 2Face Idibia Celebrates His Wife, Annie On Her 37th Birthday (Photos) by Techm8: 4:02pm On Nov 13, 2021
May God protect their marriage from the public. Just a quick reminder that the heritage promo is still on and 1million naira is up for grabs

Re: 2Face Idibia Celebrates His Wife, Annie On Her 37th Birthday (Photos) by cloud(m): 4:10pm On Nov 13, 2021
Kingmelly:
dont ne mistaken, nobody actually stops cheating. They may go on sabbatical, but it continues
Re: 2Face Idibia Celebrates His Wife, Annie On Her 37th Birthday (Photos) by adriano50: 4:19pm On Nov 13, 2021
Dat foto be like Dem just finished knack
Re: 2Face Idibia Celebrates His Wife, Annie On Her 37th Birthday (Photos) by emmyN(m): 4:21pm On Nov 13, 2021
I like this guy. The only man that "cheats" on his wife and still get apologized to.
Re: 2Face Idibia Celebrates His Wife, Annie On Her 37th Birthday (Photos) by shegsrules(m): 4:25pm On Nov 13, 2021
2Baba on some love love vibes
Re: 2Face Idibia Celebrates His Wife, Annie On Her 37th Birthday (Photos) by Kingmelly(m): 4:31pm On Nov 13, 2021
Sermwell:

How can someone be this naive?? How can you confidently say Tuface has stopped cheating? I don't think even his closest buddies can say so with such confidence! Haba.

Its an opinion. If you think otherwise then thats fine... Not need for the name calling.
Re: 2Face Idibia Celebrates His Wife, Annie On Her 37th Birthday (Photos) by otipoju(m): 4:54pm On Nov 13, 2021
Rabiu991:
Good one

How much per piece. I go like bless 10 people with this thing one of these days.
Re: 2Face Idibia Celebrates His Wife, Annie On Her 37th Birthday (Photos) by Gandokiejim: 5:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
Fcwilly:
2face idibia celebrate his official wife @37
Na u be unofficial wife abi?
Re: 2Face Idibia Celebrates His Wife, Annie On Her 37th Birthday (Photos) by bewildered: 5:23pm On Nov 13, 2021
As a married man that knows how these things play out. She's been given the condition to publicly apologize as she's the one who took it public. That'd be part of the healing process after the make up nacks. �
Re: 2Face Idibia Celebrates His Wife, Annie On Her 37th Birthday (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 5:32pm On Nov 13, 2021
Life must move on, happy birthday Annie
Re: 2Face Idibia Celebrates His Wife, Annie On Her 37th Birthday (Photos) by Faliyu890: 6:01pm On Nov 13, 2021
see below
Re: 2Face Idibia Celebrates His Wife, Annie On Her 37th Birthday (Photos) by Egabs(m): 7:23pm On Nov 13, 2021
2baba na crrect man he is on point never allow is wife rush of blood during the challenge period to affect the marriage 2baba na man u be
Re: 2Face Idibia Celebrates His Wife, Annie On Her 37th Birthday (Photos) by meobizy(f): 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2021
Happy Birthday to her.
Re: 2Face Idibia Celebrates His Wife, Annie On Her 37th Birthday (Photos) by Exczz: 8:43pm On Nov 13, 2021
Really
Re: 2Face Idibia Celebrates His Wife, Annie On Her 37th Birthday (Photos) by Newyorkitis(m): 9:34pm On Nov 13, 2021
Kingmelly:

Hahahahaha
Role model indeed
Re: 2Face Idibia Celebrates His Wife, Annie On Her 37th Birthday (Photos) by Kkies123: 9:36am On Nov 14, 2021
Good for her... social media will rest now

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

J'dyl, Van Vicker Daughter Celebrates Her 15th Birthday (Photo) / "I Represent All The Chubby Ladies" Anita Joseph Looks Radiant In Short Gown / Swankyjerry Styled Jamil Abubakar As He Weds Fatima Dangote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.