Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) (61451 Views)

See The Groom's And Bride's Mothers' Outfits /Dance That Got People Talking / Marriage And Its Challenges; My wife is pushing me to the extremes / The Consequences Of Late Marriage And Why You Should Marry Early (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) by aryzgreat: 7:18pm On Nov 13, 2021
staga:
Any marriage list from Igboland without the customary kolanuts, alligator pepper and palm wine is fake!

Imagine pig in traditional marriage list.

No bride price, items have corresponding amount which u can never see in marriage list cos it's expected you bring d items not d money equivalent

No name of the family, clan, umunna, village or town.

One attention seeker will just enter Cafe, type and print one nonsense to trend
Re: An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) by Nephilim: 7:23pm On Nov 13, 2021
This is less than $5000. Small change! smiley
Where's that beautiful igbo girl wey wan marry? Oya enter my dm smiley
Re: An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 7:26pm On Nov 13, 2021
Useku:
The best thing is to avoid them totally.

Yoruba still remains the wisest and most considerate tribe in Nigeria.

If you marry a Yoruba lady from a responsible family,they take you in as family provided you got their consent.

They stand by you and can even give support should any unfortunate incident happen.

But most igbo families are very selfish, wicked and inconsiderate!

They bill you right from the marriage, you pay your in-laws monthly salaries, train one of them kids, get extorted like kilode!

No support from them whatsoever, only trouble and needs no matter how rich they are!

Alaye,I be igbo but to marry one, no way!

Nb,many Yoruba gals na ashana,but if you get a good one from a nice family, na bliss

Mugu

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) by TeeGentle(m): 7:28pm On Nov 13, 2021
Chaiii!!!
Wetin man go do
Re: An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) by MoneyMustBMade(m): 7:31pm On Nov 13, 2021
Pray to make money all this are Notting, u will even add car ontop for the family once u have the money....

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) by Babastrong(m): 7:31pm On Nov 13, 2021
Someone will pay this outrageous price before reaching the PROMISED LAND. And my guy outside there will be fu*cking the wife front and back without paying kobo.
this life's scenaro dey sweet most of the time.

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) by egunna(m): 7:40pm On Nov 13, 2021
Daniel058:
grin that's why you hardly see Igbo people divorce.. unlike a neighbouring state CROSS RIVER cheesy ,where one lady would be married up to 4 times to different men From the same village.

Note : The pride price is not as high as that here oo grin

Come to Ebonyi state and Marry our b eautiful women o grin .

Izzi , ezza, ohaozara nwere enough Wife Materials grin
ebonyi?I hope u know dey regard u as second class igbos?
Re: An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) by Solofresh2: 7:41pm On Nov 13, 2021
Funny enough, one guy might be around the corner already, knacking the girl brains out grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) by Temptee101(m): 7:45pm On Nov 13, 2021
Fake

Lies from the pit of hell.

How can ONE KNIFE be 20,000 thousand naira?

2 Likes

Re: An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) by kenex4ever(m): 7:46pm On Nov 13, 2021
Baawaa:
This is the main reason Ibo guys are marrying Yoruba ladies these days.
some Igbo marriages are much cheaper than some Yoruba marriages. All these lists u see them post online are the costly ones for rich people, so dont be deceived. Some men personally demand that dey tripple the list, some families are greedy when dey see a rich man. In my place in the East, marriage is very cheap.
Re: An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) by mancoconut: 7:47pm On Nov 13, 2021
Oduduwa707:

I agree! It'll take a cursed Yoruba lady to marry a Savage human indeed! grin

You wonder why all Igbo ladies wan die on top Yoruba guys... ask Chioma.
Igbo ladies will never lower their self worth to settle for pigs, Igbo women typically settle for Delta/Efik guys statistically if they decide to step out of their tribe. The few ones that mess around with yeribanza pigs are the ones born and bred in the SW, and have been more or less yorubanized... Igbo women are top tier and that's why they typically go for your elites whom they use for their ticket meals and money bags and then dump later. Igbo boys dey fucck your bottom barrel trashy women all over Lagos yet we no dey make noise, visit any part of FESTAC, Ladipo and even the popular Cubana clubs in Lagos and see how your women dey do bend down select work for those rich Igbo boys cheesy grin
Re: An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) by AvalonSpace(m): 7:49pm On Nov 13, 2021
grin grin
MPESA:

Aswear Brotherly man.

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) by timefarm(m): 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2021
obyrich:
My wife is from Anambra. This was the list her village people gave to me. I felt insulted by the scanty list. To shock you, my father-in-law insisted I do much less.

If this is true, this is the cheapest ibo list ever.
Maybe they stay in the west who have imbibed yoriba culture.
Re: An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) by themanderon: 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2021
Awon alaida.
Re: An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) by RodgersAkpafu: 7:58pm On Nov 13, 2021
Mystic216:

You don’t know what you are saying
I rather pay x3 of this money than to marry onye ofe mmanu
Well
at least you spoke for yourself
On the other hand
Every Saturday here in Lagos and even in Ibadan, there is an igbo man marrying the "ofe mmanu" women
Re: An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) by RodgersAkpafu: 8:04pm On Nov 13, 2021
mancoconut:

Igbo ladies will never lower their self worth to settle for pigs, Igbo women typically settle for Delta/Efik guys statistically if they decide to step out of their tribe. The few ones that mess around with yeribanza pigs are the ones born and bred in the SW, and have been more or less yorubanized... Igbo women are top tier and that's why they typically go for your elites whom they use for their ticket meals and money bags and then dump later. Igbo boys dey fucck your bottom barrel trashy women all over Lagos yet we no dey make noise, visit any part of FESTAC, Ladipo and even the popular Cubana clubs in Lagos and see how your women dey do bend down select work for those rich Igbo boys cheesy grin
Something is wrong with the both of you
Re: An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) by emma2002(m): 8:05pm On Nov 13, 2021
Stormtrooper11:
An Igbo Nigerian wedding expenses list, was posted online on Twitter. It was trailed with different comments from different people. While some saw it as an appropriate list, others saw it as unnecessarily expensive.

What are your opinions Nairalanders?

1st Pic: The actual marriage, Bride price list
2nd & 3rd Pics: File photos for illustrations

"Neckless" 120k?

Where you give money and still pay for the table to count the money.

Shameless opportunist...#sad

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) by toye440: 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2021
Abeg na queen Elizabeth he wan marry?
Re: An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:08pm On Nov 13, 2021
googlepikins:
If you cannot pay, Oya go and marry this, Yoruba bride price is ₦12k only. Goodluck

Does bride price have to be super expensive?
Re: An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) by Mchawi(f): 8:09pm On Nov 13, 2021
MPESA:

Very real my sister, my friend own na 1.850.000 thou na Owerri girl sha, if not for privacy I wouldn't have post his own here now.

If you see the one From Akwa ibom or from Rivers nko?
Re: An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) by MPESA(m): 8:18pm On Nov 13, 2021
Mchawi:

If you see the one From Akwa ibom or from Rivers nko?

Like seriously, are they IMO STATE Pro-Max cheesy.
Re: An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) by emanobis(m): 8:19pm On Nov 13, 2021
This is a total Buying of goods and services and as such, no member of her family is expected to visit, even her mother coz they have actually gotten they dividend.
Re: An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) by mrtalktrue(m): 8:22pm On Nov 13, 2021
Stormtrooper11:
An Igbo Nigerian wedding expenses list, was posted online on Twitter. It was trailed with different comments from different people. While some saw it as an appropriate list, others saw it as unnecessarily expensive.

I doubt if this is an Igbo list. Every Igbo list has a translation or some words written in our local dialect. I strongly disagree with you
Re: An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) by Daniel058(m): 8:30pm On Nov 13, 2021
egunna:
ebonyi?I hope u know dey regard u as second class igbos?
who ??
Re: An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) by victorazy(m): 8:30pm On Nov 13, 2021
Stormtrooper11:

Stop this nonsense.

Where is it written Igbo there or Igbo language used on the list.
Secondly, where in igboland they collect pig as bride price?
Re: An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) by victorazy(m): 8:33pm On Nov 13, 2021
mrtalktrue:

I doubt if this is an Igbo list. Every Igbo list has a translation or some words written in our local dialect. I strongly disagree with you

No mind the iidiot.

Besides where is igboland pig is used as bride price, na Tiv I know, never hear of any other place.

2 Likes

Re: An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) by Dantee8433: 8:34pm On Nov 13, 2021
temitope27:
how many Igbos do you see marrying Yoruba girls
Plenty abeg
Re: An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) by wildikeman(m): 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2021
Baawaa:
This is the main reason Ibo guys are marrying Yoruba ladies these days.

Apart from that. Yoruba ladies care more and are more civil than the Igbos. Igbo women are too selfish and will never ever do anything for their spouses.

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) by Exczz: 8:42pm On Nov 13, 2021
You mean someone is buying some ugly hoes for that price
Re: An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) by Lastmankc(m): 8:44pm On Nov 13, 2021
Daniel058:
grin that's why you hardly see Igbo people divorce.. unlike a neighbouring state CROSS RIVER cheesy ,where one lady would be married up to 4 times to different men From the same village.

Note : The pride price is not as high as that here oo grin

Come to Ebonyi state and Marry our beautiful women o grin .

Izzi , ezza, ohaozara nwere enough Wife Materials grin
Ezza that love killing themselves?guy no go there
Re: An Igbo Marriage And Bride Price List Worth ₦1.187.000 (Photo) by OmoEpe(m): 9:00pm On Nov 13, 2021
Candidlady:

what do you mean "buy"?

human beings aint properties

AIN'T PROPERTIES BUT HAS A PRICE TAG.

Making use of your reasoning faculties isn't a death sentence you know?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

‘my Manhood No Longer Stands Erect’, Can't Have Sex: / Snake In My Roof / She Uses My High Sexual Drive To Her Advantage In Resolving Our Misunderstanding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.