Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,064 members, 7,810,967 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

Comparison In Prises Of Commodities - Before 2015 And Present - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comparison In Prises Of Commodities - Before 2015 And Present (1336 Views)

Bode George: Mu’azu Fled Nigeria Day Before 2015 Presidential Poll / Buhari Blames Middlemen For Hike In Food Prices, Hoading Of Commodities / If The System Was Working Before 2015, You'd Be In Jail - Buhari Replies Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comparison In Prises Of Commodities - Before 2015 And Present by MrOON: 12:07pm On Nov 13, 2021
Buhari and APC have really dealt with Nigerian[left][/left]

>They met Malt drink at #100 but now it is #250

>They met coca cola at #60 but now it's #200
They met cooking gas @ #150 per KG but today it is #800

>They met a bag of cement@#2000 but now it's #4000.

>They met met toothpaste (close-up) @#180 per one but today is now #450.

>They met matches @ #5 for one sachet bit now is #20.

>They met Pepsi @#50 for a bottle but now is #130

>They met camry 2.4 @ #800,000 but now is #2,700.000

>They met electricity tariff @#7 per a unit but now is #45

>They met a loaf of bread � @#200 but now is #600 for the cheapest.

>They met a litre of fuel ⛽@87 but now is #166

>They met a litre of Disel @#150 but now is #330

>They met VAT @1% and increased to 7.5%

>They met Federal Universities tuition fees @ less than #20,000 but now is almost #100k

>They met mattress @#50 k for a big size but today is #150k

>They met Kings 4litre vegetable oil �️ @ #2000 but now is #6000

>They met exchange rate (Naira to a dollar)@ #150 but today is#500

>They met bag of rice ���@#8000 but now is#30000

>They met bag of beans @#20000 but today is #100k

>They met children biscuits at #5 per one but today is#20 per one and the quantity is reduced

>They met sweet (milkos, and the rest @ two #5 but now is one#10.

> They met Sardine with 3-4 fiesh @N120 but now it is N500 for 2 piece of fish.

> A 2 bedroom flat in mainland of Lagos that used to go for #180k is now #600k

> Transport on Hiace bus from Lagos to Abuja that used to be #2500-3500 is now #10,500 - #13,000

We need to Rescue Nigeria.
The damages are too feasible everywhere and the list is endless.
Can you add yours?

4 Likes

Re: Comparison In Prises Of Commodities - Before 2015 And Present by omophunky(m): 12:10pm On Nov 13, 2021
Re: Comparison In Prises Of Commodities - Before 2015 And Present by donb06: 12:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
It took pdp 16 years to scatter Nigeria..... It took APC 6 years to destroy Nigeria kpatakpta.... grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparison In Prises Of Commodities - Before 2015 And Present by Ezemust: 12:14pm On Nov 13, 2021
Change is all we want.na so yoruba people shout

3 Likes

Re: Comparison In Prises Of Commodities - Before 2015 And Present by Ofunaofu: 12:17pm On Nov 13, 2021
Some of those "Now" prices are not correct.
It is like you are yet to go to the market this morning.
Prices of commodities change daily.

Let me add some-
They met Tom Tom sweet at two for ₦10,
"Now" ₦20 for one

The met spaghetti at ₦100
"Now" it is sold at ₦400

A reasonable children biscuits is ₦50 for 4small pieces

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Comparison In Prises Of Commodities - Before 2015 And Present by Mysticwebb: 12:18pm On Nov 13, 2021
A litre of fuel for my area na N185 not N166.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparison In Prises Of Commodities - Before 2015 And Present by ThEGodFaThEr104: 12:29pm On Nov 13, 2021
They met a pack of toothpick at 100 naira, today a pack of toothpick goes for 750 naira.
Sai Baba Mumu-hadu Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Comparison In Prises Of Commodities - Before 2015 And Present by Asgard73: 12:32pm On Nov 13, 2021
Yoruba people will avoid this thread becUE of Tinubu ambition grin

The prefer to suffer in peace .. while lamenting wailing peacefully too..

Only be say by 2023 .. when eyes clear .. dem go shout pass.. but Nigerians go block ears .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparison In Prises Of Commodities - Before 2015 And Present by psucc(m): 12:33pm On Nov 13, 2021
Those who called us wailers, have wailed more than we did.

Thank God those who supported this evil regime have no separate market to buy from

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparison In Prises Of Commodities - Before 2015 And Present by padi94(m): 1:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
No lied here, APC can't deny this truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparison In Prises Of Commodities - Before 2015 And Present by CYBERSOLDIERSre: 1:17pm On Nov 13, 2021
You won't see enemies of Nigeria on this thread because this is the truth.

Those idiots that supports this viper government shall all be consumed by same government before 2023.

1 Like

Re: Comparison In Prises Of Commodities - Before 2015 And Present by hollah123: 1:19pm On Nov 13, 2021
I see all these as madness when someone is blaming buhari for Nigeria's woes, it's all past Nigerian leaders that should b blamed,is Jonathan any better?

If Jonathan has been up n doing nobody will think of buhari, Jonathan was so useless n clueless to the extent tgat Al-mustapha even wanted to b president.

1 Like

Re: Comparison In Prises Of Commodities - Before 2015 And Present by hollah123: 1:23pm On Nov 13, 2021
Ezemust:
Change is all we want.na so yoruba people shout
u are an idiot,it's now d igbos remember Nigeria is bad,during Jonathan regime that u were given juicy positions,did u complain?

U even gum body sote u give am ebele, u igbos are crying now cos u aren't benefiting directly from this thrash.

Had it been u have an igbo son as President or vp n things turn out worst than this i am very sure u won't say anything

The Nigeria football team is filled with mediocre players n they are of igbo origin n Nigeria isn't doing better in football but cos they are igbos nobody is talking.
Re: Comparison In Prises Of Commodities - Before 2015 And Present by NOwazobia: 1:29pm On Nov 13, 2021
It's heart breaking to say the list.

My signature is still very much active. Air.. Drop starts November 23, 2021. Presale is already active with a minimum 0.1ETH. Starting price is $100.
Re: Comparison In Prises Of Commodities - Before 2015 And Present by MMempire(m): 1:33pm On Nov 13, 2021
Met Nigeria more peaceful, but today, can't say the same.
Re: Comparison In Prises Of Commodities - Before 2015 And Present by Jostoman: 2:02pm On Nov 13, 2021
hollah123:
I see all these as madness when someone is blaming buhari for Nigeria's woes, it's all past Nigerian leaders that should b blamed,is Jonathan any better?

If Jonathan has been up n doing nobody will think of buhari, Jonathan was so useless n clueless to the extent tgat Al-mustapha even wanted to b president.
see them evil supporters club of nairaland grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparison In Prises Of Commodities - Before 2015 And Present by slivertongue: 2:05pm On Nov 13, 2021
hollah123:

So because Gej was frying pan u jumped into the fire? See reasoning. Those who brought GMB sud take credit for the calamity that this regime is period

1 Like

Re: Comparison In Prises Of Commodities - Before 2015 And Present by Jostoman: 2:12pm On Nov 13, 2021
hollah123:
u are an idiot,it's now d igbos remember Nigeria is bad,during Jonathan regime that u were given juicy positions,did u complain?

U even gum body sote u give am ebele, u igbos are crying now cos u aren't benefiting directly from this thrash.

Had it been u have an igbo son as President or vp n things turn out worst than this i am very sure u won't say anything

The Nigeria football team is filled with mediocre players n they are of igbo origin n Nigeria isn't doing better in football but cos they are igbos nobody is talking.
let's call a spade a spade this is not about hausa, Igbo or Yoruba president oga, this government has really fail every Nigerians including HAUSA, IGBO and YORUBA. Those NORTHERNERS are also suffering in silent

1 Like

Re: Comparison In Prises Of Commodities - Before 2015 And Present by Jostoman: 2:12pm On Nov 13, 2021
This is the meaning of the CHANGE and NEXT LEVEL that APC and this government promise Nigerians and am sure that both HAUSA, IGBO And YORUBA people are really enjoying it.

1 Like

Re: Comparison In Prises Of Commodities - Before 2015 And Present by hollah123: 2:26pm On Nov 13, 2021
slivertongue:

So because Gej was frying pan u jumped into the fire? See reasoning. Those who brought GMB sud take credit for the calamity that this regime is period
i never voted for any of them but did u complain bitterly like this when Jonathan was in power?

The earlier d better Nigerians understand the fact that all.past n present leaders are responsible for our problem.

Don't let anyone deceive u
Re: Comparison In Prises Of Commodities - Before 2015 And Present by hollah123: 2:33pm On Nov 13, 2021
Jostoman:
i don't support any of them cos they are all clueless but don't present it as if one person or tribe is d problem of these country

We are all responsible for it especially d youths who have big phones but don't care to Google search the history of their leaders or aspiring leaders but let anything happen to.big brother naija they will want to run mad

Where is the tacha n d other lady they focused their attention to.then?
Those people even rob their success on their stupid fans poor faces.

Prior to 2015 election come n see how unreasonable youths were hailing buhari,I saw all of them with big phones n i shake my head in disgust.

See where we are now
Re: Comparison In Prises Of Commodities - Before 2015 And Present by Ezemust: 3:07pm On Nov 13, 2021
hollah123:

mr.tribalis,igbos dont support evil govmnt just to spite another tribe.keep supporting evil.
Re: Comparison In Prises Of Commodities - Before 2015 And Present by JAMO84: 3:11pm On Nov 13, 2021
Useless thread.

During Abacha, petrol liter was 5 Naira.

Wailing losers will be talking like inflation is new to Nigeria.

Even America has 31% inflation rate since 2020, due to COVID 19.
Re: Comparison In Prises Of Commodities - Before 2015 And Present by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 13, 2021
hollah123:

Jonathan was clueless, but compared to Buhari he is Abraham Lincoln. At this point people supporting Buhari are either taking the piss, or they lack awareness
Re: Comparison In Prises Of Commodities - Before 2015 And Present by Ezemust: 3:23pm On Nov 13, 2021
hollah123:
i never voted for any of them but did u complain bitterly like this when Jonathan was in power?

The earlier d better Nigerians understand the fact that all.past n present leaders are responsible for our problem.

what is there to complain about gej govmnt except insecurity caused by buharis boko haram?or are u telling me that nigerians where suffering economic desaster like now during gej tenure?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Comparison In Prises Of Commodities - Before 2015 And Present by omoalaro: 3:24pm On Nov 13, 2021
MrOON:
Buhari and APC have really dealt with Nigerian[left][/left]

>They met Malt drink at #100 but now it is #250

>They met coca cola at #60 but now it's #200
They met cooking gas @ #150 per KG but today it is #800

>They met a bag of cement@#2000 but now it's #4000.

>They met met toothpaste (close-up) @#180 per one but today is now #450.

>They met matches @ #5 for one sachet bit now is #20.

>They met Pepsi @#50 for a bottle but now is #130

>They met camry 2.4 @ #800,000 but now is #2,700.000

>They met electricity tariff @#7 per a unit but now is #45

>They met a loaf of bread � @#200 but now is #600 for the cheapest.

>They met a litre of fuel ⛽@87 but now is #166

>They met a litre of Disel @#150 but now is #330

>They met VAT @1% and increased to 7.5%

>They met Federal Universities tuition fees @ less than #20,000 but now is almost #100k

>They met mattress @#50 k for a big size but today is #150k

>They met Kings 4litre vegetable oil �️ @ #2000 but now is #6000

>They met exchange rate (Naira to a dollar)@ #150 but today is#500

>They met bag of rice ���@#8000 but now is#30000

>They met bag of beans @#20000 but today is #100k

>They met children biscuits at #5 per one but today is#20 per one and the quantity is reduced

>They met sweet (milkos, and the rest @ two #5 but now is one#10.

> They met Sardine with 3-4 fiesh @N120 but now it is N500 for 2 piece of fish.

> A 2 bedroom flat in mainland of Lagos that used to go for #180k is now #600k

> Transport on Hiace bus from Lagos to Abuja that used to be #2500-3500 is now #10,500 - #13,000

We need to Rescue Nigeria.
The damages are too feasible everywhere and the list is endless.
Can you add yours?

@op, very nice write up. Can you do exactly the same thing for between 1999 and 2015 when PDP took over and when they left?
Re: Comparison In Prises Of Commodities - Before 2015 And Present by MrOON: 3:29pm On Nov 13, 2021
omoalaro:

@op, very nice write up. Can you do exactly the same thing for between 1999 and 2015 when PDP took over and when they left?
You can also start the thread and I'll give you a good input

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparison In Prises Of Commodities - Before 2015 And Present by AfonjaConehead: 3:38pm On Nov 13, 2021
Bought blender last year @ #14000..gave it away to my mom....bought same again last month,#24000!!!!

Used to buy NutriC and Eve vitC satchet pack for #170 but today they go for #400!!!!

APC came to destroy Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Comparison In Prises Of Commodities - Before 2015 And Present by AfonjaConehead: 3:43pm On Nov 13, 2021
hollah123:

You people are so used to insulting everyone..
Seun lalasticlala mynd44

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Comparison In Prises Of Commodities - Before 2015 And Present by AfonjaConehead: 3:45pm On Nov 13, 2021
Jostoman:

He even took his hatred and bitterness to the super eagles,that they are doing bad cos they are all Igbos!!!!
Just imagine shallowness!!!

2 Likes

Re: Comparison In Prises Of Commodities - Before 2015 And Present by slivertongue: 3:57pm On Nov 13, 2021
hollah123:

From obj to Gej I complained though not bitterly because life was abit affordable but I don't bother complain under GMB because I knew he was a disaster waiting to happen. U complain to someone who is willing to listen & change. GMB is always right in his own eyes. He likes praise singing thus his refusal to hid to wise counsel
Re: Comparison In Prises Of Commodities - Before 2015 And Present by Jacobx007: 4:05pm On Nov 13, 2021
I just bought 12.5 kg of cooking gas for 9k, Big shame to APC Government

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Bandits Forced Guests To Eat New Born Baby--sowore / Fulani Youth Who Had Sex With Camel In Saudi Arabia Still Imprisoned / Breaking: Apc Caretaker Commitee Hand Over Party Structure To Gov Ganduje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.