Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million (38734 Views)

2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' / 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi / Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by pocohantas(f): 3:28pm On Nov 13, 2021
This November won’t be quiet at all…

2Face’s baby mama, Pero has served his wife Annie Idibia a lawsuit notice, in which she demanded a retraction and N500m as damages.

In the lawsuit notice dated November 10, Pero's lawyers referenced Annie's Instagram outburst and the audio tape which went viral weeks ago in which she alleged that her husband, 2Face "packed his bags and came to America to see her (Pero) and his other kids".

Her lawyers stated that these allegations are "blatantly false, misrepresents facts and portrayed Pero as an individual with loose morals". Annie was further accused of engaging in “malicious and libelous online publication” which subjected Pero and her kids to online harassment and bullying.

Pero is now demanding for a retraction, an apology and N500m as damages..

Source : LIB

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by Kriss216: 3:31pm On Nov 13, 2021
These daughters of Eve no dey ever tire undecided

159 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by pocohantas(f): 3:31pm On Nov 13, 2021
Annie should include Pero in her Instagram apology o. You can’t drag her finish, you and 2face will na use her to settle.

Ehnehn! Kolewerk.

You have to finish this virtuousness. angry

248 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by Kucoin: 3:53pm On Nov 13, 2021
Las las na still 2baba money go bail them.

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by advanceDNA: 3:57pm On Nov 13, 2021
pocohantas:
Annie should include Pero in her Instagram apology o. You can’t drag her finish, you and 2face will na use her to settle.

Ehnehn! Kolewerk.

U go like fight...!!
Someone cannot even call you name play play.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by KillIgbohoN0W: 4:01pm On Nov 13, 2021
You mean Annie Macaulay's co-wife?

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by zicoraads: 4:11pm On Nov 13, 2021
Isokay. cheesy cheesy

Pero also deserves a public apology. Annie practically set the social media mob on her and her family. You can't do all of that, turn around to apologise, and leave Pero out of the apology.

But Pero sef, I know this is just to prove a point. To show Annie who's boss. grin

193 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by OssyMalik: 4:25pm On Nov 13, 2021
Pero should getat. Giving birth to three kids for a man and not worthy to be wifed. Even her useless boyfriend can’t marry her too.

Shameless whoreee!!

42 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 13, 2021
So Annie only apologized today because she received Peros lawsuit on the 10th of November. Two 2 days ago.

I laugh in public deception. She now worded her public apology like an idibia family apology so people think she's truly sorry & came to dt decision herself. Chai see wayo.
Annie thinks she's smart grin but dt apology she made is not what this suit demanded for. She didn't even apologize to PERO at all, even though her public rant mentioned Peros name twice.

The only condition she satisfied wt her fake apology was saying dt her 'rant was untrue'. Dts not enough to satisfy this suit. She needs to rewrite another apology or just face the courts. They've given her 72hours, which runs out tomorrow. smiley

129 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by iamyemiakins(m): 4:48pm On Nov 13, 2021
I no dey put mouth for family matters, make 2Baba use the preek wey he use start all these settle am too

152 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by Think9ja(m): 4:58pm On Nov 13, 2021
For a woman to have two kids for a man she's never been married to is the epitome of loose morals

Asin, the morals is nonexistent.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by Tallesty1(m): 4:58pm On Nov 13, 2021
500 what?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 13, 2021
Meanwhile what kind of statement was this from tuface in response to his wife's apology?

'together or not"

9 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by pocohantas(f): 5:15pm On Nov 13, 2021
Leaforever:
Meanwhile what kind of statement was this from tuface in response to his wife's apology?

'whether together or not"

It means whether they remain married or not, it is well. Tuface is quite a manipulative person, you have to give him that. Check out everyone he has had issues with, Blackface, Annie and Brymo…he thrives on the fact that he is gentle to come out unscathed. If someone else has had that much issues with close associates, people would begin to question their supposed gentility, but not Tuface, he can do no wrong. His fans will buy the matter and finish the accuser. All he would do is drop one mumu quote on his IG story. cheesy

You see all these quiet men? fear them. They will deal with you, gaslight you, you will rant, but na them everybody go dey pity. My heart goes out to Annie, she can’t win this one. She should just suck it up and hopefully they work it out privately.

126 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by Deborah98(f): 6:16pm On Nov 13, 2021
I kukuma avoid this thread. Make she rest joor undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by lkillbrokehoes: 7:12pm On Nov 13, 2021
pocohantas:

Ehnehn! Kolewerk.

You guys should stop copying and pasting irrelevant and silly news from Instagram to this forum, what should we do with this nonsense news now?

Mtchwwwww.
undecided

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by platido(m): 7:37pm On Nov 13, 2021
Pero is so jealous and Desperate to share 1½ of Tuface's money

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by Bobotic(m): 7:37pm On Nov 13, 2021
Woman dey kill woman......if you don't get it...forget about it grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by Gwan2(m): 7:37pm On Nov 13, 2021
Eventhough Annie apology diffused a lot of bad temper….Like someone posit earlier, she has to categorically and specifically apologise to some people online….especially, 2face mama…that her ogogoro brother wash that woman completely online. Seriously, it takes a man with strong will or under kayanmata spell to still be with a wife that initiated such act

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:37pm On Nov 13, 2021
OPETU!!!

Big dogs don't bark, they bite!!!

Pero is not in Annie's class, and she's showing that big time.

I'll like to see Annie's face while begging Pero, because I'm sure that will be the end of it!

This is a nail to Annie's coffin forever; next time she'll exercise greatest discretion!!!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by Lexusgs430: 7:38pm On Nov 13, 2021
Happy Birthday gift......... cheesy

Their baby Daddy go pay am ........ Owo Abu, dey remain inside Abu pocket ......... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by izzy4shizzy(m): 7:38pm On Nov 13, 2021
The preeq wey tubaba use start this problem

Em go still use that preeq solve am

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by LollySeaSide: 7:38pm On Nov 13, 2021
Excuse you!
Oh no!!
Not again!!!
Make una allow my brother rest abeg.
Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by drizslim(m): 7:38pm On Nov 13, 2021
Encouraging other leach that being a baby mama is a nice profession

But wait! Isn't Annie a one time promoted baby mama

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by adioolayi(m): 7:38pm On Nov 13, 2021
Make she no vex...na body dey pepper her

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by Fiscus105(m): 7:39pm On Nov 13, 2021
People seek relevancy at all cost.

All these stage managed gragra are just attention seeking tactics

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by tillaman(m): 7:39pm On Nov 13, 2021
With those boobs Pero is carrying I no go Blame 2baba again he was defenseless he has to do it!!
If I was 2baba I will keep her but then Pero
Suppose rest the matter they just dey settle na

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:39pm On Nov 13, 2021
On her birthday?

Make una let sleeping dogs lie abeg.

Move on and strive to keep taking care of your children biko.

2Baba with the chocolate instrument, unsee wetin undey cause so?
Local Govt Chairman

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 13, 2021
I don't envy 2face.must be real hell with all the drama around him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by floss(m): 7:39pm On Nov 13, 2021
What exactly are these women dragging.
2face or having absolute control of his wealth? Cos I don't understand.
It's not like these women are broke, individually they're doing well for themselves with or without support from 2face.
God forbid 2face sleeps and doesn't wake up, what will now be the bone of contention between these ladies "His wealth he left behind". Because I'm sure non of them will be willing to join him immediately as he journeys to the world beyond. So making all these dramas unnecessary because if it's love, both of them don't love 2face the extent 2face loves them.
Let them sit down and discuss figures and other terms of service that will be beneficial to both parties. If it's contractual I believe one has enjoyed the previledge of answering Mrs Idibia for more than 10years enjoying all the care and attention that comes with it. Maybe it's pero's decade this time, Annie just calm down by 2031 it will reach you again.

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do You Know Serena Williams And Neyo Are Nigerian? / Comedian I Go Dye Shades Fayose Over Tear Gas Incident / Chioma Akpotha Jokes About Omoni Oboli's Photoshopped Hips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.