Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million (38735 Views)

2face’s Sisters Link Up With Pero Adeniyi In Abuja, Calls Her The ‘First Lady' / 2baba Married My Daughter - Pero Adeniyi's Father, Prince Jide Adeniyi / Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by emmyN(m): 9:09pm On Nov 13, 2021
iamyemiakins:
I no dey put mouth for family matters, make 2Baba use the preek wey he use start all these settle am too

You mean she needs his dick shocked? I think he should give it to her, and a ring too. Men deserve to enjoy more than one woman in a lifetime.
Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by ActuaRise696969: 9:10pm On Nov 13, 2021
Be careful of the pussies you Bleep out there.
Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by DOTian: 9:14pm On Nov 13, 2021
I like this..
He already had those kids before you agreed to marry him. You tricked your way into his home and started pretending you don't know the kind of man you married. Divorce him and run away, you won't. You will just go online and be shouting yourself hoarse..
She must pay!

2 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 13, 2021
pocohantas:

It means whether they remain married or not, it is well. Tuface is quite a manipulative person, you have to give him that. Check out everyone he has had issues with, Blackface, Annie and Brymo…he thrives on the fact that he is gentle to come out unscathed. If someone else has has that much issues with close associates, people would begin to question their supposed gentility, but not Tuface, he can do no wrong. His fans will buy the matter and finish the accuser. All he would do is drop one mumu quote on his IG story. cheesy

You see all these quiet men? fear them. They will deal with you, gaslight you, you will rant, but na them everybody go dey pity. My heart goes out to Annie, she can’t win this one. She should just suck it up and hopefully they work it out privately.

He his, I swear, manipulative people are great with gaslighting. You almost can't win them at anything unless you are also an evil genius, if there are specific people I am scared to marry It's a manipulative person, because the only option I would have to satisfy my conscience is to probably just to unwrap and undo everything and that is a divorce, you can't even report them to your parents because they are perfect in everyone's eyes.

Also, they usually have a pattern like you said, Blackface, Annie and Brymo all fell into it and they all sound like broken record to the media.

The worst part of someone like 2Face is that, you always have to be one step ahead of him in thinking. Imagine all the mental gymnastics that you'd have to do, just to keep your union. Sheesh!

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by pocohantas(f): 9:29pm On Nov 13, 2021
truthsayer009:

He his, I swear, manipulative people are great with gaslighting. You almost can't win them at anything unless you are also an evil genius, if there are specific people I am scared to marry It's a manipulative person, because the only option I would have to satisfy my conscience is to probably just to unwrap and undo everything and that is a divorce, you can't even report them to your parents because they are perfect in everyone's eyes.

Also, they usually have a pattern like you said, Blackface, Annie and Brymo all fell into it and they all sound like broken record to the media.

The worst part of someone like 2Face is that, you always have to be one step ahead of him in thinking. Imagine all the mental gymnastics that you'd have to do, just to keep your union. Sheesh!

No be swear, but Annie go wan run mad inside that union. She knows what she is saying, but nobody would believe or take her too seriously as you have rightly pointed out. Shey you see as she was ranting and crying in that voice note? Toor! Na alabukun fit to cure that kind of headache from the mental gymnastics of dealing with his kind.

Even if she divorces him, she would still spend time thinking all his faults are in her head or maybe she is overreacting. Fear them o! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by Phcmayor(m): 9:36pm On Nov 13, 2021
Pero abeg am available for you
Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by Glamouzpeter(f): 9:48pm On Nov 13, 2021
500m for what Biko?
Did she damage her future

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by jornwhite: 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2021
pocohantas:

It means whether they remain married or not, it is well. Tuface is quite a manipulative person, you have to give him that. Check out everyone he has had issues with, Blackface, Annie and Brymo…he thrives on the fact that he is gentle to come out unscathed. If someone else has had that much issues with close associates, people would begin to question their supposed gentility, but not Tuface, he can do no wrong. His fans will buy the matter and finish the accuser. All he would do is drop one mumu quote on his IG story. cheesy

You see all these quiet men? fear them. They will deal with you, gaslight you, you will rant, but na them everybody go dey pity. My heart goes out to Annie, she can’t win this one. She should just suck it up and hopefully they work it out privately.

srsly where were you when OAPs, comedians & socialites were throwing shades @ tu face even on live program for having multiple baby mamas ... what was he talking about in Raindrops ... "people say tinz that cut like a knife" whatever he had wasnt on a platter of gold, he has paid his dues, nfana ibaga who God has blessed, no man can bring down. aunty e lo jo ko

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by jornwhite: 10:21pm On Nov 13, 2021
truthsayer009:

MATURITY is what you misconstrue as being manipulative. how can someone manipulate with silence undecided

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by Freebills12: 10:26pm On Nov 13, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
zicoraads:
Isokay. cheesy cheesy

Pero also deserves a public apology. Annie practically set the social media mob on her and her family. You can't do all of that, turn around to apologise, and leave Pero out of the apology.

But Pero sef, I know this is just to prove a point. To show Annie who's boss. grin

You think she wants to prove a point... Just put yourself in her shoe, then you will know that #500 million is not enough for a name damaged.

2 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by jornwhite: 10:29pm On Nov 13, 2021
prekumohtim:

Where are those who once said if you marry many women your problem will be solved because all of them will know their place ? Is 2Baba enjoying peace now ?

As far as tradition/religion/legal marriage is concern tu face married only one wife ... know the difference btw a baby mama & a wife
Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by winner37(m): 10:36pm On Nov 13, 2021
I don't know what kind of sugar is in this man's dick all girls want to die for. .

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 13, 2021
jornwhite:

As far as tradition/religion/legal marriage is concern tu face married only one wife ... know the difference btw a baby mama & a wife

Different strokes for different folks. Tradition differs . In Ijaw , if any of that baby mama dies , he must marry the dead body before she's buried because as long as a woman has given you a child let alone children, it will be deemed that you have put her in a family way. My Uncle has a wife and went ahead to pregnant another woman who further gave him two kids but in 2020 during the lock down , the baby mama died. He was forced to marry her dead body and also pay for the burial . You can't also try it with Akwa Ibom ladies, their tradition is more dangerous.

2 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by cococandy(f): 11:00pm On Nov 13, 2021
Funny thing is that he’s still sleeping with Pero. While trying to make it appear as if his wife is over reacting.
What Annie is still looking for in that situationship I don’t know.
But like you said, she’s a virtuous woman , so she die there I guess

pocohantas:

It means whether they remain married or not, it is well. Tuface is quite a manipulative person, you have to give him that. Check out everyone he has had issues with, Blackface, Annie and Brymo…he thrives on the fact that he is gentle to come out unscathed. If someone else has had that much issues with close associates, people would begin to question their supposed gentility, but not Tuface, he can do no wrong. His fans will buy the matter and finish the accuser. All he would do is drop one mumu quote on his IG story. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by clothingonline(m): 12:10am On Nov 14, 2021
Let me sit here
Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by Siscooh: 12:40am On Nov 14, 2021
OssyMalik:
Pero should getat. Giving birth to three kids for a man and not worthy to be wifed. Even her useless boyfriend can’t marry her too.

Shameless whoreee!!

You are everywhere saying this about Pero. Who send you? Annie owes her an apology. The Annie sef, insecure

2 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by chaloskyx: 2:00am On Nov 14, 2021
yea only thing is annie does not have 500m so she would kuku collect it from pedros husband to pay her for damages

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by aswani(m): 2:13am On Nov 14, 2021
pocohantas:

A man that ran away from his own home to another continent without telling his wife didn't gaslight her, he ran away to preserve his own sanity.

I can only imagine the repeated verbal abuse he would have suffered in the house, going by her rant to scatter everything, without responding and to make him tell his manager to arrange for him to have some peace and quiet for a change away from the immature wife he married.

We still don't have any proof he slept with the one in the US, we only have deluded people berating her on the say so of the wife, how is that fair? I guess she would bring her proof during the libel case.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by Tundex911: 5:43am On Nov 14, 2021
As for me, I don't have anything to say cuz it's family matter

Make dem get back to us if dem don settle themselves the monetary terms

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by CaptainAyub: 6:09am On Nov 14, 2021
izzy4shizzy:
The preeq wey tubaba use start this problem

Em go still use that preeq solve am
Exactly.
Initiate a hot round of X with each and get both to promise to ceasefire when the start shouting "I'm coming" like nairamarley grin
Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by Aarenasbaba(m): 6:43am On Nov 14, 2021
Wetyn pri***ck go cause.......

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by KevinDein: 6:53am On Nov 14, 2021
jornwhite:

MATURITY is what you misconstrue as being manipulative. how can someone manipulate with silence undecided
They are just jokers. The scenario;

Tuface refuses to engage his wife in a war of words.
Nairaland Dumbos: Tuface is dangerous, he's gaslighting his wife. Quiet men are the most dangerous.

Same dumbos would have said Tuface is abusive and immature if he had engaged her in a war of words. I mean Kpokpogri was called immature and all sorts of names because he wasn't the quiet type.
They go to length and engage in all sorts of mental gymnastics to vilify men and make women look like the victims.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by jornwhite: 7:58am On Nov 14, 2021
aswani:

A man that ran away from his own home to another continent without telling his wife didn't gaslight her, he ran away to preserve his own sanity.

I can only imagine the repeated verbal abuse he would have suffered in the house, going by her rant to scatter everything, without responding and to make him tell his manager to arrange for him to have some peace and quiet for a change away from the immature wife he married.

We still don't have any proof he slept with the one in the US, we only have deluded people berating her on the say so of the wife, how is that fair? I guess she would bring her proof during the libel case.

You see that gurl & her friends are expert at turning things upsidedown, how can you read kpokpogri n still opine someone like tu face is "quiet manipulative".
Tu face & wizkid share almost same personality ... if they no get strength for wahala n decide to ignore/avoid whoever is hawking " wahala" how is that manipulative.
With the way the world is today, is it so difficult to prove someone is fvcking someone, i will just appeal to aunty cococandy to forward tuface & pero sextape in her possession to annie esp. now that there is a lawsuit.
Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by pocohantas(f): 8:26am On Nov 14, 2021
aswani:

Which mumu sanity? Was he sane when he fathered about nine kids from three different women (within the same period) and married one when the other was heavily pregnant?

Tuface is not a victim. He has started this drama and he should stay and settle it. Typing #OneLove on Instagram would not fix this one. You are imagining the repeated verbal abuse, but not the repeated emotional abuse. Two of them are dealing with themselves and rightly so.

cococandy:
Funny thing is that he’s still sleeping with Pero. While trying to make it appear as if his wife is over reacting.
What Annie is still looking for in that situationship I don’t know.
But like you said, she’s a virtuous woman , so she die there I guess

I can’t be so sure he is sleeping with Pero, at least we haven’t seen any evidence yet. But his sisters were calling same Pero their first wife as at last month when she claimed to have visited Nigeria with her boyfriend.

Annie should remain there. They must finish this their Disney love story. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by texazzpete(m): 12:15pm On Nov 14, 2021
DOTian:
I like this..
He already had those kids before you agreed to marry him. You tricked your way into his home and started pretending you don't know the kind of man you married. Divorce him and run away, you won't. You will just go online and be shouting yourself hoarse..
She must pay!

The ignorance i see on this matter, eh?

2face met Annie before Pero...in fact he started dating her well before she turned 18 and na him disvirgin am sef.
So all these paid revisionist history that is coming up that the Pero has a bigger claim to 2face no make sense.

Yes, he had the kids before she agreed to marry him. But the clown went to church and court and signed a legal agreement to marry her. Their wedding certificate no get anything like 'co-wife' there.

Maybe 2face can convert to Islam and marry the Pero lady as second wife. But for now, na only one wife e get.

3 Likes

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by texazzpete(m): 12:18pm On Nov 14, 2021
Meanwhile, Pero suing for N500m because she claims Annie portrayed herself as a woman of loose morals. Maybe she can explain to the court why she was with Annie's in-laws and tuface's sisters and giggling up and down while they referred to her as the main wife of a married man.

All this is just clout chasing.

I blame Tuface for this sha.
Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by Altrarecords(m): 12:32pm On Nov 14, 2021
floss:
What exactly are these women dragging.
2face or having absolute control of his wealth? Cos I don't understand.
It's not like these women are broke, individually they're doing well for themselves with or without support from 2face.
God forbid 2face sleeps and doesn't wake up, what will now be the bone of contention between these ladies "His wealth he left behind". Because I'm sure non of them will be willing to join him immediately as he journeys to the world beyond. So making all these dramas unnecessary because if it's love, both of them don't love 2face the extent 2face loves them.
Let them sit down and discuss figures and other terms of service that will be beneficial to both parties. If it's contractual I believe one has enjoyed the previledge of answering Mrs Idibia for more than 10years enjoying all the care and attention that comes with it. Maybe it's pero's decade this time, Annie just calm down by 2031 it will reach you again.

Dude you do realize Annie was with 2face before he blew up right?

No be today something o
Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by Altrarecords(m): 12:36pm On Nov 14, 2021
winner37:
I don't know what kind of sugar is in this man's dick all girls want to die for. .

Nah it's the sugar in his pocket and the fame that comes with being the wife of a superstar

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by descarado: 1:03pm On Nov 14, 2021
Team polygamy is beau grin

Let them enjoy.

I ain't gonna marry a man I know that has a child with an unmarried baby mama lurking by the side.
Life is too short for long drama cos there must be drama.

They said marrying woman with baggage is bad omen.
Seems like it's the opposite.

And the man is still sowing seeds. Just that he uses raincoat this time.

If you look at him, he looked like buhari junior except the face, like he is breaking into 2.

1 Like

Re: Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million by descarado: 1:08pm On Nov 14, 2021
floss:

A piece of advice for any individual suing anyone, quote amount that you will receive while still alive especially when the offender doesn't earn much from his business or work....10billion for what ? She kill pesin ?
Lawsuit is dead on arrival.

She has boyfriend, why is the guy not proposing to her?
Abi the guy be chop and clean mouth?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Actress, Iyabo Ojo & Her Daughter, Priscilla Look Like Sisters In New Photos / Do You Know Serena Williams And Neyo Are Nigerian? / Chioma Akpotha Jokes About Omoni Oboli's Photoshopped Hips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.