Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

What Will Be Your First Act As Invisible Person - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Will Be Your First Act As Invisible Person (507 Views)

Invisible Hoodie Sold For 200k / Ways People Act When They Fart In Public (Photos) / Who Is Most Likely To Fart And Act Like They Did Nothing (boys Or Girls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Be Your First Act As Invisible Person by FECOSON: 3:55pm On Nov 13, 2021
If you could be invisible, what is the first thing you will like do?
Re: What Will Be Your First Act As Invisible Person by goldtube(m): 4:24pm On Nov 13, 2021
Remove buhari shocked

1 Share

Re: What Will Be Your First Act As Invisible Person by marveledje(m): 4:59pm On Nov 13, 2021
As for me, no time to waste oooo..I will sharply/immediately locate the ñearest commercial bank grin grin grin grin
Re: What Will Be Your First Act As Invisible Person by wordapostle(m): 8:04pm On Nov 15, 2021
I don't think I will like it. The trauma of finding out what people you trust say about you is disturbing not to talk of seeing what your bishop, pope or prophet does. Not that it is my business. But if I become invincible for a day I may have trust issues after it...

You see invincibility and hearing people's thoughts is 2 things that can kill you before your time if you possess it. You may think it's fun until you see and hear things that will make you to always watch your shoulder for the rest of your life. Some level of ignorance is bliss. Knowing and seeing everything is not what a human can handle.

Biko I don't want.

Jesus is still the way

(1) (Reply)

You Didn't Kill Jesus Christ Please Laugh Small / I Was About Coming, Before This My Step Daughter Interrupted Us / Tales Of A Real Problem Kid (hilarious Playlet)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.