Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,598 members, 7,827,252 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

How Andy Uba’s 200,000 APC Supporters Were Stopped - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Andy Uba’s 200,000 APC Supporters Were Stopped (51192 Views)

Tinubu Supporters Were Waiting To Mock Ikpeazu(SAN) If Adeleke Lost Today / 3,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Edo (Video) / DSS: We Didn’t Arrest Sowore In Court — His Supporters Were Only Acting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Andy Uba’s 200,000 APC Supporters Were Stopped by Jimbadly: 9:00pm On Nov 13, 2021
ddippset:
You people are very foolish sha.

About 2 million people across all parties registered in Anambra.

And across the entire state only about 200,000 people voted.

So you people expect that the only 200 thousand people who voted should all be the APC Andy Uba supporters?

How does this even make sense to you old men.
How would it even make sense to an 8 year old?

Let me school you...

If Andy Uba had 200 thousand supporters and only 40 thousand came out to vote; that represents 20 percent.

If the entire Anambra eligible voters were 2 million and only about 200 thousand came out to vote; that represents 10 percent.

So Andy Uba had a good percentage turn out of his supporters. In fact he had the best percentage turn out.

Gosh you people are so senseless!

You're a deluded mofo. He had the best percentage turnout of his supporters yet he lost woefully, a distant third.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Andy Uba’s 200,000 APC Supporters Were Stopped by reuben81: 9:01pm On Nov 13, 2021
greatdreamer:
The truth is that President Buhari and Governor Hope Usodima have make Igbo to hate APC and everything that relate to it.
my brother it would've been a disaster to have uzodinma and uba as governor in the southeast at the same time
Re: How Andy Uba’s 200,000 APC Supporters Were Stopped by ddippset(m): 9:04pm On Nov 13, 2021
BabylonCruise:

I [s]hope you notice how you succeeded in advertising your own senseless just in time for you to edit this nonsense[/s].
Re: How Andy Uba’s 200,000 APC Supporters Were Stopped by ddippset(m): 9:05pm On Nov 13, 2021
kals4luv990:
;[s]Dso yu get mind type rubbish..i will buy blackfriday sense [/s]angry
too complex for your comprehension.

So get lost.
Re: How Andy Uba’s 200,000 APC Supporters Were Stopped by BENEAMATA: 9:05pm On Nov 13, 2021
Guyman02:
Here is the logo of his 200,000 supporters
old man cap ! !
Lai , Lai ! Don't ever try that again .

1 Like

Re: How Andy Uba’s 200,000 APC Supporters Were Stopped by ddippset(m): 9:05pm On Nov 13, 2021
2sexycom:
It is [s]either you lack comprehension or you mistakenly quoted the wrong handles cos, I don't know why you will quote those handles and reply the way you did, wherein they were even in agreement with what you stated.

Did someone offend you offline[/s]?
complete rubbish
Re: How Andy Uba’s 200,000 APC Supporters Were Stopped by Jimbadly: 9:10pm On Nov 13, 2021
ddippset:
That's not the issue stop being an idiot.

The same way only 200k out of 2 million registered voters came out to vote is the same way only 40k out of the 240k who voted for Andy in the primaries came out.

Stop being foolish.

You said he had the best percentage turnout of his supporters in the election you dumb deluded mofo, that was why I mentioned you. How would you know the exact number of supporters that PDP and APGA and other parties had to conclude he had the best percentage turnout of his supporters? You're not even up to 10 percent intelligent as imagine you are Mr Daft. You're just supporting APC blindly like a zomb1e that you are.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Andy Uba’s 200,000 APC Supporters Were Stopped by baby124: 9:13pm On Nov 13, 2021
Stop making up stories, you may have supporters but they don’t have voters card. Most of the people who deceive politicians don’t vote.

They could have voters card and change their mind based on conscience at the polling booth. They just chopped Andy’s money!
Re: How Andy Uba’s 200,000 APC Supporters Were Stopped by buchostags(m): 9:14pm On Nov 13, 2021
Due to the direct primaries conducted people called their relatives a d told them that Apc is sharing money, we rushed and a piece of paper was given to us to become emergency party members, gladly we collected the money and the paper, at around 7pm we left the ground and in the morning we had that Andy came out victorious then we saw what wa to come and changed the game, truth is soludo did not even have a hand in his winning
Re: How Andy Uba’s 200,000 APC Supporters Were Stopped by harjibolar10(m): 9:16pm On Nov 13, 2021
ddippset:

So you people expect that the only 200 thousand people who voted should all be the APC Andy Uba supporters?

Let me school you...

If Andy Uba had 200 thousand supporters and only 40 thousand came out to vote; that represents 20 percent.

If the entire Anambra eligible voters were 2 million and only about 200 thousand came out to vote; that represents 10 percent.

So Andy Uba had a good percentage turn out of his supporters. In fact he had the best percentage turn out.

Please whose fault is it that those 200,000voters that supposedly helped him to win the primary did not see it worthy to come out and vote in the real election?

INEC? Definitely not!!!

Forget about percentage, the figures were not real in the first place.

1 Like

Re: How Andy Uba’s 200,000 APC Supporters Were Stopped by Ikinternational: 9:17pm On Nov 13, 2021
TotoGame:
Sen. Andy Uba should just swallow his pride and concede defeat ....he's a bad market that can never sell

...give Andy Uba APGAs governorship ticket and he will still lose

It's obvious that we Anambrians have rejected him in a very brutal and painful manner

He's an Anambra State senator elected by Kwara indigenes abi
You people n logic are never in the same room.

He didn't win governorship...fine. But easy with the exaggerations
Re: How Andy Uba’s 200,000 APC Supporters Were Stopped by Laslaslala: 9:19pm On Nov 13, 2021
Sonoyom:
Audio 200,000
ah swear
Re: How Andy Uba’s 200,000 APC Supporters Were Stopped by Malory: 9:23pm On Nov 13, 2021
ddippset:

Let me school you...

How can any sensible person be proud of writing this? I shudder

3 Likes

Re: How Andy Uba’s 200,000 APC Supporters Were Stopped by Ikinternational: 9:23pm On Nov 13, 2021
Trumann:
Before elections, politicians give money to bloggers. After election, politicians give money to their lawyers.

Since Uba has decided to be foolish, his lawyers will wreck him.

Equivalent of dropping 500 naira on a busy street
If you don't know his level.....ask

Na his boys go cover that fee sef
Re: How Andy Uba’s 200,000 APC Supporters Were Stopped by haffaze777(m): 9:31pm On Nov 13, 2021
Dapo Abiodun should be called to explain better
Re: How Andy Uba’s 200,000 APC Supporters Were Stopped by Jimbadly: 9:35pm On Nov 13, 2021
ddippset:
See this akamu. grin

This is elementary maths na.

Percentage turn out is not the same as total turn out ode'.

I have only 100 supporters and 90 turn out.

You have 1 million supporters and 500k turn out.

Despite having only 90 voters while you have 500 thousand, I still have a better turn out of my supporters than yours.

Mumu factoria!

grin

You see why I said you're an unintelligent cret1n. You can't even figure out my question to you. You're a deluded ponce if you assume you know arithmetic more than me.

I ask you again dumbfuck, if 40,000 out of 240,000 represents the highest percentage turnout of supporters of a particular party in the election, PDP for example that scored around 60,000 in the election, how can you be so sure that that 60k votes is not representative of a higher turnout of supporters in the election? Do you know the exact number of supporters PDP has, or the number that APGA has or that ZLP party has? ZLP scored circa 2000 votes in the election. It may mean that all ZLP party supporters turned out for the election, that would represent 100 percent turnout, which is by far more than the percentage of that of the supporters of Andy Ubah that turn out.

I put it to you again dunce, that you cannot conclude that Andy had the highest percentage turnout of supporters. I went to great length to put up this reply even though I know your discombobulated brain cannot figure it out, so just swerve dumbo.

2 Likes

Re: How Andy Uba’s 200,000 APC Supporters Were Stopped by ddippset(m): 9:37pm On Nov 13, 2021
harjibolar10:

Please whose fault is it that those 200,000voters that supposedly helped him to win the primary did not see it worthy to come out and vote in the real election?

INEC? Definitely not!!!

Forget about percentage, the figures were not real in the first place.
Ok lemme put it this way, maybe you and your ilks would understand.

Anambra has 2 million voters.

You people expect 200 thousand voters to come out and vote Andy Uba.

Remaining 1.8 million voters right?

So why didn't Soludo and the PDP guy get a total of 1.8 million votes since you expected eveyone to come out?

The point is not whether Uba should have won or not.
The point is also not whether Uba forged that 200k number in his primary because I know he did.

My major grouse here is those expect Andy Bus to have 200k votes in the main election because he got 200k votes in the primaries...

How is that even possible? How? Even all the contestants barely had 200k votes total!

That has got to be the most idiottic logic in the history of mankind.
Re: How Andy Uba’s 200,000 APC Supporters Were Stopped by Malawian(m): 9:42pm On Nov 13, 2021
Andy Uba Dara elections, Daran't he?
Re: How Andy Uba’s 200,000 APC Supporters Were Stopped by ddippset(m): 9:50pm On Nov 13, 2021
Jimbadly:

You see why I said you're an unintelligent cret1n. You can't even figure out my question to you. You're a deluded ponce if you assume you know arithmetic more than me.

I ask you again dumbfuck, if 40,000 out of 240,000 represents the highest percentage turnout of supporters of a particular party in the election, PDP for example that scored around 60,000 in the election, how can you be so sure that that 60k votes is not representative of a higher turnout of supporters in the election? Do you know the exact number of supporters PDP has, or the number that APGA has or that ZLP party has? ZLP scored circa 2000 votes in the election. It may mean that all ZLP party supporters turned out for the election, that would represent 100 percent turnout, which is by far more than the percentage of that of the supporters of Andy Ubah that turn out.

I put it to you again dunce, that you cannot conclude that Andy had the highest percentage turnout of supporters. I went to great length to put up this reply even though I know your discombobulated brain cannot figure it out, so just swerve dumbo.
Oh my bad grin

I thought you were reasonable enough to know we've been talking about the 3 major parties in Anambra but obviously you are nothing but a meathead.

So now don't tell me you want to say that APC had more supporters than APGA and PDP.

Don't say APGA and PDP have less than 200k supporters in Anambra.
That comment would be more idiotic than the first.

Pls don't say! grin

It's almost like every comment u make is trying to outdo the previous one in terms of the dumb level.
Re: How Andy Uba’s 200,000 APC Supporters Were Stopped by warlordd(m): 9:55pm On Nov 13, 2021
[quote author=ddippset post=107585334]You people are very foolish sha.

Let me school you...

If Andy Uba had 200 thousand supporters and only 40 thousand came
See mumu reasoning!
Re: How Andy Uba’s 200,000 APC Supporters Were Stopped by mikywonder(m): 9:55pm On Nov 13, 2021
ddippset:

Let me school you...

U are d senseless one
There was no primary in APC.
He rigged himself in
Take it to d bank

2 Likes

Re: How Andy Uba’s 200,000 APC Supporters Were Stopped by kissdabride: 9:57pm On Nov 13, 2021
ddippset:

Let me school you...

APC fanatic read and comprehend stop arguing blindly.BTW apc is scam have nothing to offer

2 Likes

Re: How Andy Uba’s 200,000 APC Supporters Were Stopped by luizpippo(m): 9:58pm On Nov 13, 2021
ddippset:
That's not the issue stop being an idiot.

The same way only 200k out of 2 million registered voters came out to vote is the same way only 40k out of the 240k who voted for Andy in the primaries came out.

Stop being foolish.

Comparing a situation where 2million people registered to own a PVC in the space of over 5 years and when 200k people came out to vote in a sham of less than 24 hours is stupidity on steroids.
Re: How Andy Uba’s 200,000 APC Supporters Were Stopped by warlordd(m): 10:04pm On Nov 13, 2021
Massiveglory:

Prof Soludo said Chief Andy Uba had no hands in his appointment. Infact according to Soludo, Andy Uba was a manseur in Aso rock while he was Chief economic adviser to Obasanjo before he became the Cbn governor. Let's not spread unnecessary rumors.
Soludo was right. How can Andy a domestic staff with fake waec certificate make him, Soludo a world class professor the CBN governor? Was Uba the president?

1 Like

Re: How Andy Uba’s 200,000 APC Supporters Were Stopped by warlordd(m): 10:18pm On Nov 13, 2021
Andy is a criminal and a consumate conman. He practically stole the primaries with help of his partner in crime, governor Dapo Abiodun of Ogun state. Unfortunately for the conman he was not allowed to "con" the main election.
Re: How Andy Uba’s 200,000 APC Supporters Were Stopped by garfield1: 10:20pm On Nov 13, 2021
warlordd:

Soludo was right. How can Andy a domestic staff with fake waec certificate make him, Soludor a world class professor the CBN governor? Was Uba the president?

That means that the story of the uba's masterminding the kidnap of ngige or making ngige governor in 2003 is also a lie going by your inference?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

‘Senate Bonanza’: Presidency Shops For Akpabio's Replacement - Leadership / Boko Haram Hoists Flag In Kaure, Niger State / Omoyele Sowore: "Where Is President Elect Tinubu?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.